Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 14th August 2008, 08:49   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
barry soetoro aka: Barack obamer

*Breaking* Photo Documents Barry Soetoro: Indonesian Citizen, Muslim Religion [Update with Translation]
August 13, 2008 · 90 Comments

[See Update at end with Translation]

We just received this photo of a school registration form, courtesy of reader “curious,” taken by Tatan Syuflana, an Indonesian AP reporter and photographer. To my knowledge, the AP has not written a story about this. The photo is dated 2007, but has become relevant now in the context of other revelations reported on this blog. Here is the AP folder where Syuflana’s photo was found: www.daylife.com.

The AP caption reads: “This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro into the Catholic school made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro. The document lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen, born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, and shows his Muslim step-father listed the boy’s religion as Islam. (AP Photo/ Tatan Syuflana)”
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 08:52   #2
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Re: barry soetoro aka: Barack obamer

http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/

Basically, in a nutshell:

Barack was born "Barry Soetoro"

and never denounced being an indonesian citizen, or a muslim.

which in some fantastic fashion makes him ineligible to be president.

not like being black and muslim is enough to disqualify him as it is.
Old 14th August 2008, 08:59   #3
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

greaaaat...

Next he'll be asking for the Constitution be changed so "citizens of the world" can vote in our elections.
Old 14th August 2008, 09:02   #4
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Wednesday, August 13, 2008
The Obama Campaign Goes Global
Posted by: Duane R. Patterson at 6:41 PM
Obama wasn't kidding about the "citizen of the world" stuff. Here's a pic of a billboard at the corner of Airport Road and Bill Clinton Blvd (gotta love the irony there) in Abuja, Nigeria, snapped by a listener.
Old 14th August 2008, 09:12   #5
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

if I believed in such things, I'd say he was the antichrist. either way, binky...open up that spare room...i'm headed your way.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 09:12   #6
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

this is not BIG news and the sheeple will not care.

Go back to grazing on alfalfa.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 09:33   #7
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

also... Hillary’s smear campaign is moving into high gear, I see. By the time of the Denver convention, she hopes to have pursuaded enough of the Superdelegates to switch their vote back to her, and take out Barry in a floor vote.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 09:42   #8
binky_snoosh
The Whale Whisperer
.binky

binky_snoosh has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
either way, binky...open up that spare room...i'm headed your way.

Old 14th August 2008, 09:47   #9
Soulslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman
also... Hillary’s smear campaign is moving into high gear, I see. By the time of the Denver convention, she hopes to have pursuaded enough of the Superdelegates to switch their vote back to her, and take out Barry in a floor vote.

this will work. i know mccain can beat her in the general election...i'm not that confident about the obamessiah

Old 14th August 2008, 10:09   #10
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

I guess he went by Barry through high school.

I wonder when he reverted to his negro-political moniker "Obama"

Old 14th August 2008, 10:09   #11
binky_snoosh
The Whale Whisperer
.binky

binky_snoosh has caught teh ghey

allow me to demonstrate my complete ignorance of your electoral system....
does it really matter that much where he was born? If he's a senator already, why can't he be president?

Who gives a shit if he was born somewhere else. millions of people in your country were born somewhere else, and they are now US citizens. If he's a US citizen, why can't he run for President. I think people are looking for any excuse to rip down either of the candidates (common in any election), to make the other look better. focus on which candidate would make a better leader, and dig your country out of the situation it's currently in.
Old 14th August 2008, 10:12   #12
Soulslayer

The Constitution requires that a candidate for the presidency must be a "natural-born" citizen of the United States, at least 35 years of age, and a resident of the United States for at least 14 years.

An understanding of the nation is essential for the role of President. The framers of the Constitution strongly believed that a person must be born in the United States in order to fully understand the country.

Old 14th August 2008, 10:17   #13
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Why the fuck did he goe through his adult life as "Barry" then swap this name for a Muslim name that was given to him by a dick who left his mom and him when he was 2?

WTF over
Old 14th August 2008, 10:17   #14
LordOfTheShrooms

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

Which of course does not neccesarily mean that being born in the country automatically means you understand it slightly, much less fully. But it is a basic requirement. More importantly, it gives a greater assurance that their loyalties and priorities lie with this country and not a different one.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 10:24   #15
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
and never denounced being an indonesian citizen, or a muslim.

which in some fantastic fashion makes him ineligible to be president.

Are you downplaying this? Can't tell from your post.

You have to be a natural born citizen to be president. This isn't some PR game, it's Constitutional law.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2008, 10:25   #16
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

oh hay I guess I shoulda kept reading.
Old 14th August 2008, 10:25   #17
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Binky it's so French motherfuckers can't make us into Quebec.
Old 14th August 2008, 10:26   #18
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by binky_snoosh
dig your country out of the situation it's currently in.

You're just pissed because your currency is worthless.

oh wait
Old 14th August 2008, 10:31   #19
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by binky_snoosh
allow me to demonstrate my complete ignorance of your electoral system....
does it really matter that much where he was born? If he's a senator already, why can't he be president?

Who gives a shit if he was born somewhere else. millions of people in your country were born somewhere else, and they are now US citizens. If he's a US citizen, why can't he run for President. I think people are looking for any excuse to rip down either of the candidates (common in any election), to make the other look better. focus on which candidate would make a better leader, and dig your country out of the situation it's currently in.

like OneL said: The Constitution requires that a candidate for the presidency must be a "natural-born" citizen of the United States, at least 35 years of age, and a resident of the United States for at least 14 years.

First off, since his mother was a U.S. citizen, then it can be said that he was a natural born citizen. However, if he was ever made a citizen of another country, that voids his eligibility, possibly even for Senate, if he never re-naturalized. For any office other than Pres or Vice Pres, the person just has to be a citizen, and over a certain age.There are records that show his mother arrived in Washington State on an international flight, 2 days after he was born... supposedly in Hawaii. What woman is going to hop on a plane from Hawaii, and fly to another country, and then fly back to the US... all in 2 days...

He's full of lies and deceit. He rose through the ranks of the most corrupt political system in this country (Chicago politics) with hardly a challenge, and then because Senator because the popular GOP front runner had his sealed YAY DIVORCE! records unsealed, revealing some dirt.
Old 14th August 2008, 10:34   #20
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
l[/b]First off, since his mother was a U.S. citizen, then it can be said that he was a natural born citizen.

I have seen several write ups claiming that at the time of Hussein's birth there was some other rule on this and that no, he's not a natural born citizen. Go do some research and get back to us.

Quote:
He's full of lies and deceit.

dur. Black Muslim. dur.