Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 8th January 2008, 11:02   #1
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
the hangover thread

it is 11:am on tuesday and i have a hang over.

last nigt i had band practice and drank 7-8 beers then i came home and some friends came over and we played rock band and drank until 5 this morning.

AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2008, 11:02   #2
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Re: the hangover thread

i still haven't made those dam scottish eggs but maybe later today
Old 8th January 2008, 12:01   #3
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

SCOTCH eggs, not Scottish.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2008, 12:27   #4
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
SCOTCH eggs, not Scottish.

should i put scotch in them
Old 8th January 2008, 12:31   #5
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I wouldn't.
Old 8th January 2008, 12:31   #6
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Put teh scotch in you.
Old 8th January 2008, 23:24   #7
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Put teh scotch in you.

I think someone already did

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2008, 14:00   #8
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

$95 bar tab at reggie's last night

no idea what happened from midnight until now except that i made out with not necessarily pretty but super sexy (you know the type right? my favorites) bartender chick with very large tittys.

woke up at 8 this morning shit faced drunk. cat came in and went back to bed with me until 1:30. woke up drunk with the beginnings of a hang over setting in

ain't got this drunks in at least a week.
Old 10th January 2008, 15:09   #9
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

I don't see how you wake up drunk so much. I wake up with a little buzz sometimes, but I wonder if your liver isn't shutting down or on strike or something and not metabolizing teh alcohol...

Or is something waking you up and that's why you're still drunk?

That's an idea. Go to bed knackered, but set an alarm for early so you don't waste drunk by sleeping. That could work...
Old 10th January 2008, 15:33   #10
iczorro
GO TO JAIL
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro

Quote:
I don't see how you wake up drunk so much. I wake up with a little buzz sometimes, but I wonder if your liver isn't shutting down or on strike or something and not metabolizing teh alcohol...

That's what tolerance is. Your liver is responsible for breaking down most of the alcohol, but once you start to impair it's ability to do that, it starts to outsource the work to the rest of the body. Your ability to break down alcohol actually goes UP when your liver is overworked.
iczorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2008, 15:42   #11
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by iczorro
...once you start to impair it's ability to do that, it starts to outsource the work to the rest of the body.

What the fuck are you trying to say, Shorty's a fucking amateur?
Old 10th January 2008, 15:53   #12
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

Quote:

What the fuck are you trying to say, Shorty's a fucking amateur?

no, he's just not Shane.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 01:18   #13
iczorro
GO TO JAIL
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman
no, he's just not Shane.

Most of Shane's body gave up and went away after it tried to die on him.
iczorro is offline   Reply With Quote