Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 24th October 2007, 09:07   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Fred Thompson

People are lauding his "Border Security" proposal. Why?? I have no fucking clue. This is possibly the dumbest fucking bullet list i have seen any politician create for our beaner problem.

If a 10th grade kid proposed this i would understand and give him a c+ for thinking within the box. This is fail.

Quote:
You can’t have national security without border security. It’s not only necessary for any meaningful immigration reform; border security plays a key role in both the interdiction of illegal drugs and in defending America against terrorist threats. Weak borders allow terrorists and smugglers, as well as millions of illegal aliens, easy entrance to the United States. Unfortunately, it’s not at all clear our government is committed to its first responsibility: the protection of our borders.

Today, Fred has released his Border Security and Immigration Reform Plan.

These are the highlights:

* No Amnesty. Amnesty undermines U.S. law and policy, rewards bad behavior, and is unfair to the millions of immigrants who follow the law and are awaiting legal entry into the United States.
* Attrition through Enforcement. Adding “at least 25,000 agents” to the Border Patrol and doubling the number of ICE agents.
* Enforce Existing Federal Laws. Rejecting sanctuary cities by cutting federal discretionary funds to states and local governments that ignore existing immigration laws.
* Reduce the Jobs Incentive. Require U.S. employers to use the E-Verify system to determine if a person can legally work here.
* Bolster Border Security. Finish building the wall along our border.
* Increased Prosecution. Go after coyotes, alien gang members, and criminals.
* Rigorous Entry/Exit Tracking.

The plan also includes improving our immigration process; rewarding those who play by the rules and add to our country:

* Maximize Program Efficiency. Make it faster and easier for employers and immigrants to obey the law.
* Enhanced Reporting.
* Modernize Immigration Law/Policy. Reduce chain migration to spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens.
* English As Official Language. The plan would promote assimilation and legal immigrants’ success, and require English proficiency in order for any foreign person to be granted lawful permanent resident status.
* Freedom from Political Oppression. The U.S. would continue to welcome victims of ruthless regimes.
* Service to Country. Those lawfully serving in our armed forces would have an easier time becoming U.S. citizens.

Old 24th October 2007, 09:10   #2
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Fred Thompson

Don't be hatin'

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 09:31   #3
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Sorry to be hatin' on him. I was seriously excited to see what this man had to say.

But we cant put 22-38 million beaners out of work and hope they go home.

Amnesty may prevent Mexicans from rioting and burning down phx and L.A. And every other goddamn place infected with them.

Im not for Amnesty, but i also don't live in place that is predominantly armed and angry Latinos.

Fred has served up nothing new. Which is fucking weak dude.
Old 24th October 2007, 09:45   #4
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

So far, he has not been very impressive. But his immigration proposal is better than what you'll get with Rudy, McLame or Romney.

I really like Duncan Hunter but he barely registers in the pol's.

Whoever has the toughest immigration stance gets my vote.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 10:06   #5
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
Sorry to be hatin' on him. I was seriously excited to see what this man had to say.

Amnesty may prevent Mexicans from rioting and burning down phx and L.A. And every other goddamn place infected with them.

Im not for Amnesty, but i also don't live in place that is predominantly armed and angry Latinos.

They're already setting fires so they can revive the construction slump in SoCal. That and looting through evacuated neighborhoods.

If they riot, they'd lose their support amongst the legal citizens of this country.

One thing I've noticed missing from many immigration plans is what would put an end to this shit. Jail time for the assholes who hire illegals.

Put 100 contractors in jail for 1 to 5 years per illegal, and you'll see 10000 fire their illegals.

I'm amazed at how liberals love illegals getting paid to work WITHOUT PAYING TAXES and without any safety standards... And that UNIONS are still supporting liberals who support illegals.
Phix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 11:41   #6
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Thompson is a asshole.

He supports the North American Union and basically the unraveling of our sovereign nation. A plan to overthrow our government as we know it today.

I think the fucking idea of it is treasonous. Bush and his dad and the fucking Clintons have been driving this shit for close to 20 fucking years. They all should be hung for fucking treason.

Your good old boi is a direct replacement for Bush. Just with more wrinkles and a MILF on his arm. I was hoping he wasnt an autobot that just repeated the bush speak.

i was let down. I do not support the dismantling of our nation.

Fred Thompson and the North American Union
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Directly confronted about this, Fred Thompson refuses to answer the question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0IBQCw0aEg

Here he plays stupid and cute,
http://www.give-me-liberty.us/fred-t...merican-union/

more
http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=131422

IF it is inevitable and we are going to be assimilated by the mexicans and our currency is replaced with the "Amero". And we draft a new constitution then i want ALL indian reservation deals revoked. All of them are off the fucking table. Fuck them the hardest. Them and Peurto rico starts paying fucking taxes.
And i would tax the fucking mormons like it was the end of the world. Bankrupt them pasty fuckers.
Old 24th October 2007, 12:00   #7
sandman

sandman is a fagg0t

I did not know he was for the North American Union but I am not that informed about Fred's views. What little I have seen of him does not impress me.

They call Ron Paul a loon but I agree with a lot of what he says.

Old 24th October 2007, 12:05   #8
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Ron Paul thinks we should stop fighting terrorists, and just ignore them.

He's a nutter on foreign policy. He's very isolationist (yet claims he isn't)

He's also buddybuddy with a nut job called Alex Jones. Google him. He's also a "friend" of the 9/11 truth movement. You know... the wackjobs that think 9/11 was an "inside job", and that 3D holograms were used to fool people that planes were used...

I would vote for a retarded monkey before I'd vote for Hillary Clinton, and I'd vote for Hillary Clinton before Ron Paul.
Phix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 12:12   #9
sandman

sandman is a fagg0t

Like I said, I realize he's a nut job and I would not vote for him but I do like his take on some issues.

I have no problem with him wanting get the U.S. out of the U.N. or pulling our troops home from around the world.
Old 24th October 2007, 12:20   #10
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

I like things that RP has to say about unregulating the post office and DMV services to the free market.

Im all for isolationism. I do not think nation building is Iraq will ever be successful. Ever.

fuck everyone

Fuck them all.
Old 24th October 2007, 12:25   #11
sandman

sandman is a fagg0t

I think Paul is a Libertarian running as an ideological conservative.

He’s impractical, in many ways, and I thoroughly disagree with his stance on what we should be doing now in Iraq. He’s a bit dogmatic in his philosophies. Frankly, that’s something I tend to avoid. Not a big fan of people who put an ideology ahead of common sense.
Old 24th October 2007, 12:35   #12
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Where'd you quote Thompson from? Some news site that edited his proposal down to make it look like shit?

Here it ALL is:

Quote:
Securing the Border and Enforcing the Law

A fundamental responsibility of the federal government is to secure the nation's borders and enforce the law. The following policies and initiatives will put the nation on a path to success:

1. No Amnesty. Do not provide legal status to illegal aliens. Amnesty undermines U.S. law and policy, rewards bad behavior, and is unfair to the millions of immigrants who follow the law and are awaiting legal entry into the United States. In some cases, those law-abiding and aspiring immigrants have been waiting for several years.

2. Attrition through Enforcement. Reduce the number of illegal aliens through increased enforcement against unauthorized alien workers and their employers. Without illegal employment opportunities available, fewer illegal aliens will attempt to enter the country, and many of those illegally in the country now likely will return home. Self-deportation can also be maximized by stepping up the enforcement levels of other existing immigration laws. This course of action offers a reasonable alternative to the false choices currently proposed to deal with the 12 million or more aliens already in the U.S. illegally: either arrest and deport them all, or give them all amnesty. Attrition through enforcement is a more reasonable and achievable solution, but this approach requires additional resources for enforcement and border security:

1. Doubling ICE agents handling interior enforcement, increasing the Border Patrol to at least 25,000 agents, and increasing detention space to incarcerate illegal aliens we arrest rather than letting them go with a promise to show up later for legal proceedings against them.

2. Adding resources for the Department of Justice to prosecute alien smugglers, people involved in trafficking in false identification documents, and previously deported felons.

3. Maximizing efforts to prosecute and convict members of criminal alien gangs, such as MS-13 and affiliated gangs. These gangs have brought unusual levels of violence to more than 30 U.S. states and have also become very active in drug-smuggling, gun-smuggling, and alien-smuggling.

4. Implementing fully and making greater use of the expedited removal process already allowed under federal law.

5. Enabling the Social Security Administration to share relevant information with immigration and law enforcement personnel in a manner that will support effective interior enforcement efforts.

3. Enforce Existing Federal Laws. Enforce the laws Congress has already enacted to prevent illegal aliens from unlawfully benefiting from their presence in the country:

1. End Sanctuary Cities by cutting off discretionary federal grant funds as appropriate to any community that, by law, ordinance, executive order, or other formal policy directs its public officials not to comply with the provisions of 8 USC 1373 and 8 USC 1644, which prohibit any state or local government from restricting in any way communications with the Department of Homeland Security regarding the immigration status, lawful or unlawful, of an alien in the United States.

2. Deny discretionary Federal education grants as appropriate to public universities that violate federal law by offering in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens without also offering identical benefits to United States citizens, regardless of whether or not they live in the state, as required by 8 USC 1623.

3. Deny discretionary Federal grants as appropriate to states and local governments that violate federal law by offering public benefits to illegal aliens, as prohibited by 8 USC 1621(a).

4. Reduce the Jobs Incentive. Ensure employee verification by requiring that all U.S. employers use the Department of Homeland Security's electronic database (the E-Verify system) to confirm that a prospective employee is authorized to work in the U.S. Now that the technology is proven, provide sufficient resources to make the system as thorough, fast, accurate, and easy-to-use as possible.

5. Bolster Border Security. Finish building the 854-mile wall along the border by 2010 as required by 8 USC 1103. Extend the wall beyond that as appropriate and deploy new technologies and additional resources to enhance detection and rapid apprehension along our borders by 2012.

6. Increased Prosecution. Deploy the additional assets outlined above to prosecute alien smugglers ("coyotes"), alien gang members, previously deported felons, and aliens who have repeatedly violated our immigration laws much more vigorously.

7. Rigorous Entry/Exit Tracking. Complete the implementation of a system to track visa entrants and exits, as has been required by federal law for more than ten years, and connect it to the FBI's National Crime Information Center (NCIC), in order to curb visa overstays and permit more effective enforcement.

Improving the Legal Immigration Process
The United States is a nation of immigrants. We must continue to welcome immigrants and foreign workers who come to our country legally, giving priority to those who can advance the nation's interests and common good. Immigrants and foreign workers who play by the rules need to be rewarded with faster and less burdensome service, not delays that last years. Advancing the following initiatives will require close cooperation between all levels of government, the business community, and concerned citizens:

1. Maximize Program Efficiency. Reduce the backlogs and streamline the process for immigrants and employers who seek to follow the law. Also, simplify and expedite the application processes for temporary visas. This can be accomplished by hiring more personnel at Citizenship and Immigration Services and the FBI. Caps for any category of temporary work visa would be increased as appropriate, if it could be demonstrated that there are no Americans capable and willing to do the jobs.

2. Enhanced Reporting. Improve reporting to the government by businesses that rely on temporary workers so that the government can track whether the visa holder remains employed.

3. Modernize Immigration Law/Policy. Change the nature of our legal immigration system to welcome immigrants who can be economic contributors to our country, are willing to learn the English language, and want to assimilate.

1. Reduce the scope of chain migration by giving family preference in the allocation of lawful permanent resident status only to spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens, and no one else (no siblings, no parents, no adult children, etc.).

2. Eliminate the diversity visa lottery.

4. English As Official Language. Make English the official language of the United States to promote assimilation and legal immigrants' success, and require English proficiency in order for any foreign person to be granted lawful permanent resident status.

5. Freedom from Political Oppression. Preserve U.S. laws and policies to ensure that the United States remains a beacon and a haven for persons fleeing political oppression, while assuring appropriate admission standards are maintained.

6. Service to Country. Place those foreign persons who are lawfully present in the country and who serve honorably in the Armed Forces of the United States on a faster, surer track to U.S. citizenship.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 12:42   #13
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:

His plan won't do that all at once. There's a provision to allow for more visas for fields where we need beaners.

Get it FIELDS

Quote:

NO AMNESTY.

Shoot them when they riot. Run them down like Chinese protestors. Nobody said it would be easy. We didn't get into this pickle overnight, it's not going to get fixed overnight or simply.

The nation needs to suck it the fuck up and deal with the fact that it's going to be a little bit ugly.

Quote:
Im not for Amnesty,

Nice flip flop, Senator Kerry. I was for amnesty before I was against it.

Quote:

I hear this bullshit from people a lot about stuff. Why the fuck do we need any new ideas? We KNOW how to control our borders - we've done it before. We should come up with some new idea to satisfy your need to see something different? WHY?

The border patrol was formed in response to tons of border hoppers, and for a while it worked, but we didn't allow the program to keep up in terms of budget or the number of agents, and we still haven't finished the fucking fence for crying out loud -- BUT, and this is a big but, if you look at what happened in the 30's and 40's we did have success for a while until everybody's attention was drawn another direction.

Reagan's fucking amnesty program just delayed what we're dealing with now - he pulled a Clinton on Bin Laden there - his taking the easy way out left a fucking mess for the future.

Old 24th October 2007, 12:46   #14
sandman

sandman is a fagg0t

It's quite simple really but as usual the Gov't is failing it's CITIZENS.

We don't need NEW ideas for immigration. All the Gov't needs to do is enforce the damn laws ALREADY on the books and end the damn anchor baby bullshit.

AND

Build teh mother f'n fence.
Old 24th October 2007, 12:52   #15
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Where'd you quote Thompson from? Some news site that edited his proposal down to make it look like shit?

I got it off the front page of his fucking website this morning.

its now here,
http://www.fred08.com/virtual/Immigration.aspx

with expansion under the bullets.

Same fucking retardation.
Old 24th October 2007, 13:00   #16
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

I am a current Fred supporter, however this NAU shit is a big concern. Frankly I don't see how the hell it works with his immigration policy above at all.

I'm doing some digging - soliciting some input from confirmed Fredheads on the matter.

On the NAU Taco brings up an excellent point.

Let us suppose for just a minute that Fred's all Jimmah on the NAU issue - no borders, total freedom. Bush said he would control the borders and didn't do fuck all. He's a fucking liar. Assuming the worst from Thompson - is there another GOP candidate better?

Giuliani is a fucking RINO, and we already know he's a lying cocksucker.

Ron Paul is just waiting for the spaceship.

Romney, Brownback, Huckabee, you've got to be shitting me, not a chance in hell.

McCain is a fucking dufus as well.

We've got the usual shitheap of choices. In that shitheap, Fred still looks the best. The reality of the NAU bullshit is that the president cannot do it alone, and it won't happen. What it means from where I'm sitting is that if he really still supports that stupid fucking idea in its entirety, is that his immigration policy is just bullshit to try and get votes, and that will piss me off.

It is possible that he supports the NAU insofar as it pertains to trade, but not the no borders shit, and he's trying to change it from within. One has to consider that position as possible, although his reluctance to comment on it at all is pretty scary.

I'll let you know what the people screaming the name FRED THOMPSON as they orgasm have to say about the matter.

Old 24th October 2007, 13:03   #17
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
I got it off the front page of his fucking website this morning.

You sliced and diced it d00d.

Quote:
Same fucking retardation.

What do you want to see? What's YOUR new idea for dealing with a decades old problem that we already know the tried and true solution for if we'd just grow the cojones to enact it?

Old 24th October 2007, 13:04   #18
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Get it FIELDS

you people have no appreciation for art

Old 24th October 2007, 13:05   #19
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

All of what he has proposed would have been relevant 10-15 years ago.

It's fucking useless, retarded and dated now.

If he was elected for 4 years do you think a fence would be finished by then? Or would that cause the beaners to institute the "Beaner Button-hook" where in the mexican would fly to Canada and simply walk down through the woods?

Do you think congress would pass his proposal for 25,000 border patrol agents?

It's not just Agents, you have to provide vehicles and housing. And incentives, cause you know living in death fucking valley with mexicans shooting at you is really inspirational. The proposed plans in the past to add 10,000 agents have been turned down.

All of which is like pissing on a bonfire. The problem is already here. Our economy is fucking tanked thanks to the goddamn fucking mexicans.
Old 24th October 2007, 13:12   #20
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
All of what he has proposed would have been relevant 10-15 years ago.

Last time we tried it the plan sure as fuck worked.

Current illegals are coming for the same reasons they always have. They were ingrained in California in the 30's, too. We rooted them out then, just to let them back in.

Quote:

It's fucking useless, retarded and dated now.

What's your plan then?

Quote:
If he was elected for 4 years do you think a fence would be finished by then? Or would that cause the beaners to institute the "Beaner Button-hook" where in the mexican would fly to Canada and simply walk down through the woods?

1) We need to secure ALL borders
2) Short term: Less ag work in N. Dakota than in CA. More travel, less established community of beaners on our Northern border, easier to pick them up, Canadian border crossings are totally fucking clogged with whitey.

Quote:
Do you think congress would pass his proposal for 25,000 border patrol agents?

Depends on who we put there. The fact that his idea might get stalemated doesn't make it a bad idea.

Quote:
It's not just Agents, you have to provide vehicles and housing. And incentives, cause you know living in death fucking valley with mexicans shooting at you is really inspirational. The proposed plans in the past to add 10,000 agents have been turned down.

Nobody said it would be easy, quick or cheap. Reference my earlier comments on this. It will fucking hurt. It might hurt like a $250million a day war in Iraqidurkastan.

Quote:
All of which is like pissing on a bonfire. The problem is already here. Our economy is fucking tanked thanks to the goddamn fucking mexicans.

So what's YOUR IDEA?

BTW, re: nation building in Iraq: you can't build a nation from a backwards shit heap of fucking savages. Nuke it from orbit and plant it with chia grass.