Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 9th October 2007, 08:02   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
More faggot republicans trying to assfuck

Each other off craigslist in some skanky fucking mervins bathroom.

http://blog.nola.com/times-picayune/...d_in_lewd.html

Goddamn gays are gaying up the fucking place.

Quote:
Kenner police issued a misdemeanor summons to DiFatta in September 1996 in connection with a peeping Tom incident in a men's bathroom at the former Mervyn's department store at The Esplanade mall, according to a Kenner Police Department incident report obtained by The Times-Picayune.

The report states that DiFatta watched a man use the bathroom while peering through a hole in a bathroom stall. The man held DiFatta until police arrived, at which time he was issued the misdemeanor summons and ordered to appear in court.

DiFatta said the man eventually withdrew his complaint, and the case was dismissed. A spokeswoman for the Kenner Police Department said the record was expunged.

Tapping foot in stall

In the second incident, Jefferson Parish deputies working an undercover detail in a men's bathroom at Dillard's at Lakeside Shopping Center in March 2000 stopped DiFatta after he indicated a desire to engage in sex with an undercover deputy in an adjoining bathroom stall, according to an interoffice memorandum written by Sgt. Keith Conley, one of the deputies involved in the investigation.

The report said DiFatta slid his foot into the deputy's stall and tapped the deputy's foot. In the report, Conley noted that such activity is common among men to indicate a willingness to participate in sex.

The deputy inside the stall, Detective Wayne Couvillion, responded by tapping his foot, and DiFatta reached under the partition and began to rub the deputy's leg, the report states.

The detective asked DiFatta, "What do you want?" according to the report, and he replied, "I want to play with you."

Old 9th October 2007, 08:47   #2
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey
Re: More faggot republicans trying to assfuck

Where does it say he was a Republican? I only see it mentioned in the comments of the story.
Phix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2007, 08:55   #3
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Jefferson Parish deputies working an undercover detail in a men's bathroom at Dillard's

Talk about a shit detail...that's gotta be the worst cop assignment evar.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2007, 09:44   #4
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Where does it say he was a Republican? I only see it mentioned in the comments of the story.

It doesnt. Damage control has been activated.

Joey Difatta was a former member of the Republican State Central Committee--1996-2004

And he is an assgoblin who fucks queers off craigslist in bathroom stalls.
Old 9th October 2007, 10:28   #5
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Force him to change to the gay party. The Democrats.
Phix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2007, 15:37   #6
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Is it 1996 again?

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2007, 03:50   #7
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Is it 1996 again?

Through Saturday....