Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 1st November 2006, 18:13   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
The shotgun hands kid (LC look here)

Ok,

Soo, we told you about the shitwipe kid who pretended to shoot my wife with his imaginary shotgun.

(asshole kid is sitting in the front of the class in the corner because he cant behave like a 13 year old. All kids are heads down working and he pretends to chamber a shell into imaginary shotgun and then says "boom" while trying to stare down my wife. Sparky says nothing, turns and does not say anything. Kid gets up in a huff and leaves on his own. Knowing he did a bad thing and that he was an asshole. Sparky had no other conflict with kid in past, no history)

Fast forward a day, sparky tells office, kid gets out of school suspended for 5 days. Kid only serves 4 of 5 days suspension because superintendant is a spineless cunt. Kid is no longer welcome in sparkys class he works from another room with another Lang. Arts teacher.

Sparky decides to press charges on kid, police come over that day and interview her and kid, kid denies, denies, denies.

So, we go to mediation at court for juvenile retarted fucks where this kid and his dad must meet with social worker to discuss. Typically, kid admits guilt and sparky drops charges if kid gets anger management counseling or some shit. Basically, sparky has influence on his punishment at this point.
I am present at said meeting and i did not kill the goon kid and retarded fuck father in the waiting room, i am nice.

They take us into one room and the dickheads into another. Kid denies, denies, says he was snapping his fingers that was all. Mediation lady says "well, they are on the phone with public defender now, usually they will admit guilt and conceed at this point to avoid court." FUCKING motherfuckers deny this ever happened. Seriously.

I was like "are you fucking kidding me?"

So, we go to court. Where Mr. Assclown dad and retarded offspring will try to fight the state of Arizona vs. 13 year old retard.

Instead of community service, counseling shit he needs they are going to be rammed in the ass by judge while trying to shit on my wife.
Old 1st November 2006, 18:43   #2
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: The shotgun hands kid (LC look here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
they are going to be rammed in the ass by judge while trying to shit on my wife.

:masturbating furiously at imagery:

Remind us all why pretend shotgun is such an offense? Wasn't there some reason for this being more serious?

I don't see how a judge is going to decide this one way or another with no other witnesses.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2006, 19:29   #3
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Every teacher at school including the principal and VP AND The reporting officers all said "Yes, i recommend you press charges on this little fucker". In hopes it would get him counseling and accountability. Pointing imaginary guns at teachers and imaginarily shooting them in the face is taken just as serious as yelling "bomb" or "muslim with a boxcutter" on an airplane.

These are the fucking fucks who come back and shoot everyone on campus later down the road.

Oh and get this. Kid shows to court wearing all black, head to toe with some big ass golden dog tags. Looked like eminimenegro since he is lilly white.

Bringing down charges is a tactic used to bring serious awareness to a growing behavior problem. This way you involve more authority than just the absent parents.

Well, thats the fucking point. Bringing charges does me, sparky, kids dad, court, no fucking good. This concerned the kid's future and only benefits him.

Now he gets the judge. Which, if he is an asshole in court or misses court or farts wrong he will now be rammed into a cellblock at the juvee and completely at the mercy of the system.

That was the intention of the mediation, to bargain with the little shit in hopes he didnt get lost in the system and end up sucking cock for white castle money in 2 years.

Now, fuck who knows. The dad is quite possibly the biggest asshole ever for doing this.
Old 1st November 2006, 19:48   #4
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

Someday we should hook this kid up with a 14 year old cousin of mine that's currently charging niggers $5 to suck their dicks. Or have I told you all that story yet?

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2006, 20:03   #5
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
Someday we should hook this kid up with a 14 year old cousin of mine that's currently charging niggers $5 to suck their dicks. Or have I told you all that story yet?

Stiffy is your 14 year old cousin? Damn I never knew that.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2006, 20:05   #6
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...

Nebraskababe has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungov3r
Well, hell, teachers are so overpaid as it is, getting bullied with a finger gun shouldn't make her mad. She's well-compensated for that kind of annoyance. I don't see what the big deal is.

Nebraskababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2006, 20:26   #7
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Stiffy is your 14 year old cousin? Damn I never knew that.

I get the feeling I should be offended. Chikkin?
Old 1st November 2006, 20:33   #8
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Regardless of the setting,

Picture this,

This wigger kid, dressed in urban camo, standing 6 feet tall with half a puberty mustache menacingly stares down Malbert's wife all angry. Chambers a round in imaginary gun, points at her and says "boom". Stares at her for another moment then leaves room in a haste.

Malbert either,

A: laughs it off as simple school shootings humor

B: Tries to implement actions leading to parent/kid counseling.

C: Pray to baby jesus that kid suddenly erupts in satan's flames of death.

D: Drag behind an offroad vehicle on sharp rocks to hidden mineshaft and remove stain from humanity.
Old 1st November 2006, 20:37   #9
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...

Nebraskababe has caught teh ghey

Sparky did the right thing. Nothing may actually come of it, but at least the kid and the Dad know not everyone in the world is going to sit there and put up with their bullshit. More people need to fight back when the fucking idiot assholes of the world
cause problems.
Nebraskababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2006, 20:56   #10
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Just FYI,

Everyone told us that kid and dad would say "I apologize" and then sparky would dole out some counseling sessions.

That was the sum of this whole fucking thing.

COCKFUCK dad wants to press this with a judge. Something like 80% of all judges in AZ are female, irritable and experiencing menaupause. Kid is gonna get the book chucked at his fucking melon.

Since leaving sparkys room he has been booted from the other Language arts room and is failing and is still having behavior issues. The pattern didnt start with this incident, and now a judge gets to choose the future of this kid.

This judge rules from the juvenile hall building. Behind female gaurds with big rifles.

dumbfuck.
Old 1st November 2006, 21:11   #11
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

his past behavior will or should be a factor in the case.

aren't there a number of kids or teachers who can testify to this kids angst and weapons threats?
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2006, 22:00   #12
kaoru
A hella fat actress

kaoru has caught teh ghey

Ok, this is bullshit.

I'd like to say that this is the type of crap that I wanted to avoid, therefore going into adult/college education and staying out of secondary education. I'd like to say that. It's not always true, and *knock wood* I haven't run into anything like it nor have I heard of anything like this at the places I've worked at. Still.

What we need is a 'spayshul skul' for all those problem children...get them away from all the other kids...and staff the fucker with prison guards.

Then, all people need to go through counseling and psychological evaluations before they get a license to be a parent. Yeah, ok, Adam Corolla's been touting something like this for years, but it's a good idea. Except somehow the counseling system would be just as corrupt as everything else, so, ok, in principle that's a good idea, but the implementation would suck whale (not Mal) dick.

Bottom line: the root cause is not the kid, nor the school system, but the parents...and the parents' parents...ad nauseum. Fuckers.
kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2006, 22:20   #13
Soulslayer

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

OK, a special school won't fix any problem. We have those here. The nigger dick sucker went there for a year. All those do is put the "bad" kids closer together and allow them to scheme and plan. It's bad apples with bad apples.

The solution is for the parents to beat the kids asses, but since that's illegal nowadays, I don't know how to fix it.

Rest assured though, I'll beat my kids asses if they ever try to pull shit like that. I don't care who calls child services on me.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2006, 22:55   #14
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

sweet fucking christ man..

This situtation spells "futile"
Old 2nd November 2006, 01:02   #15
kaoru
A hella fat actress

kaoru has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
sweet fucking christ man..

This situtation spells "futile"

That's the problem...we all know it, and like SS said, the remedies that are required are illegal. Necessary, but illegal.

Discipline is always the answer...sadly, most parents that I come across anymore seem to not have the first clue as to what that word means. Present company excluded (for the ones I know).
kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2006, 05:06   #16
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer

WHAT?
Old 2nd November 2006, 08:39   #17
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

Quote:
Originally Posted by bologna.com
WHAT?

sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2006, 10:58   #18
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

E. ________ , _________, shut up.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote