Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11th October 2006, 22:43   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Hay blogna, its a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by some dood
EMERGENCY ROOM
The other day, I needed to go to the emergency room.

Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my old Army fatigues and stuck a patch that I had downloaded off the internet onto the front of my shirt

When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.

Here's the patch. Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2006, 11:01   #2
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey
Re: Hay blogna, its a joke

I like it...
Old 12th October 2006, 11:17   #3
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung0v3r
Those people are only here to clog up the emergency rooms that Americans won't clog up.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2006, 11:49   #4
Hung0v3r

Stop treating them. It's very simple
Old 12th October 2006, 11:53   #5
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Stop treating them. It's very simple

They are human beings, Jim. They came here for a better life and it would be immoral to cause them suffering.

Old 12th October 2006, 11:55   #6
bologna.com
Retard

They're American-Illegal immigrants, they deserve their rights...
Old 12th October 2006, 12:03   #7
Hung0v3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
They are human beings, Jim. They came here for a better life and it would be immoral to cause them suffering.

No, it is immoral to force private business to enter contract unwillingly.

Also: Since when does non-action cause suffering? THey're already suffering. Unless the hospital inflicted the wound I fail to see your smarmy point
Old 12th October 2006, 12:17   #8
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
No, it is immoral to force private business to enter contract unwillingly.

So those without the means to pay die off. This is acceptable to you, but when I tell you that we should control access to our country, you're all worried about starving Mexicans and tell me it's unjust to even delay their admission to the US in order to properly naturalize them because "they're people you know".

Quote:
Also: Since when does non-action cause suffering? THey're already suffering. Unless the hospital inflicted the wound I fail to see your smarmy point

You're playing semantics.

It would be immoral to stand by idly and watch them suffer. Or does your moral compass include no element of compassion for your fellow man?

Funny how this same argument you trot out for why it's wrong to keep illegal Mexicans out of this country (they're just trying to feed their families waaaaaaaaaaaaah) you discount when it's used against you.

Old 12th October 2006, 14:06   #9
Hung0v3r

It's the force part Malbert. Why is that hard to grasp?

I think it is far less moral to FORCE action upon someone unwillingly.

You're making the presumption that low cost alternatives wouldn't sprout up everywhere should the need arise.
Old 12th October 2006, 14:19   #10
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
It's the force part Malbert. Why is that hard to grasp?

Ummm, it's not. I never said anybody should be forced to treat beaners. I'm just pointing out the errors in your own argument for illegal immigration by using it against you.

Quote:
You're making the presumption that low cost alternatives wouldn't sprout up everywhere should the need arise.

No I'm not.

I never said anything about forcing anybody to do anything.

If you're referring to my comment that you're OK with the poor and indigent dying due to lack of care options, you cannot deny that the "low cost alternatives" would not be as effective as "premium" health care, so again you are OK with that.

But when the argument is flipped, you are NOT Ok with illegals having to wait a little bit to enter the land of milk and honey. They should get the whole enchilada immediately and without restriction according to you. It takes too long, it's too much $$ for lawyers, etc. etc. you say.

Well, my attitude on letting them in is the same as yours on letting them get treatment. Fuck them, they are on their own.

They can try to get in, we can shoot them in the face and toss them back over the fence. Or they can do it properly.

Old 12th October 2006, 15:07   #11
Hung0v3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
If you're referring to my comment that you're OK with the poor and indigent dying due to lack of care options, you cannot deny that the "low cost alternatives" would not be as effective as "premium" health care, so again you are OK with that.

I am absolutely ok with that. That's what we have now. That's what capitalism does and not just with healthcare. I'm ok with people not being able to afford the safest car on the road and making opportunity cost wagers with their own health and safety.

Quote:
But when the argument is flipped, you are NOT Ok with illegals having to wait a little bit to enter the land of milk and honey. They should get the whole enchilada immediately and without restriction according to you. It takes too long, it's too much $$ for lawyers, etc. etc. you say.

Well, my attitude on letting them in is the same as yours on letting them get treatment. Fuck them, they are on their own.

They can try to get in, we can shoot them in the face and toss them back over the fence. Or they can do it properly.

the argument was never about whether or not they should sign the book when the come into the hotel. Of course they should. The thing I would argue for is no cap on numbers of immigrants and a much speedier process ala 1800's. Name, Hometown, Here's your De-Lousing, now go get to work.
Old 12th October 2006, 15:10   #12
bologna.com
Retard

Quote:
The thing I would argue for is no cap on numbers of immigrants and a much speedier process ala 1800's. Name, Hometown, Here's your De-Lousing, now go get to work and learn the language.

Old 12th October 2006, 15:29   #13
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
the argument was never about whether or not they should sign the book when the come into the hotel.

Nice fucking flip flop.

You are against the border control necessary to ensure they "sign the book" in the first place. The process takes time because they have to be checked out, or are you OK with allowing criminals in with a free pass, too?

Quote:

Of course they should. The thing I would argue for is no cap on numbers of immigrants and a much speedier process ala 1800's. Name, Hometown, Here's your De-Lousing, now go get to work.

Background check? Proof of identity?

And we've beaten to death that no cap on immigrants will not work with the current welfare sow. You'd have to kill it first, and you know damn well that's never happening.

Must be nice living in utopia in your own mind.