Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 5th November 2005, 02:23   #1
maladjusted

For Sale ITT: Firearms and parts

Need weapons to overthrow the government and haven't had time to shop? Let Mal's lead slinging emporium help!

Winchester 1300 Defender. 12 gauge 8 shot pump shotgun, wood stock and fore-end. Has a top folder/ pistol grip stock installed right now but will ship with the original wood stock loose, so you can use whichever one you prefer. Open bore, plain bead front sight. In excellent working order, fewer than 250 rounds through it. A few dings here & there if you look really close, but nothing major. Good shotgun to stick behind the door or stand next to the bed. If there's any interest I'll post pics.

$220 OBO shipped to your licensed firearms dealer. You handle the xfer and fees on your end.

Sig Sauer P229 .40 Nitron finish, front sight is a Trijicon night sight, rear is a NON-illuminated factory bar sight. Negligible finish wear (little to none), minor typical wear on rails. Rebuilt w/ all new springs around 2500 rounds ago, including 19 lb mainspring and trigger job. Has ~8k rounds through it overall. Hogue rubber panel grips. Includes 2 10 round "Clinton" mags. You can get full capacity (12 rd) mags for $20-$30 at lots of places. You can also pop a $125 .357 Sig barrel in this gun with no other changes and shoot that round.

$500 OBO shipped to your dealer.

Pics and verified round count on request (I'd have to tally up all the entries in my log book).

Comp-Tac kydex holster for Sig P229 Custom made Comp-tac kydex rig for P229, set up for crossdraw for a broad. This is not my preferred method of carry, but it works good for chicks because it keeps the grip from hitting their ribs due to their hip curves. Very little use. Adjustable tension. Molded for 1 1/2" or smaller belts.

$35 OBO shipped to you.

Bushmaster AR-15 A2 upper receiver, 95% stripped ~500 rounds on this upper, no dings or scratches. Minor finish wear from brass hitting deflector (typical). Includes rear sight only. No barrel, no dust cover, no forward assist, no bolt, no charging handle- JUST the upper receiver + rear sight assembly.

Pics on request. $75 OBO shipped to your door (this is not a serialized part so I don't have to ship to dealer).

Last edited by maladjusted : 6th November 2005 at 18:34.
Old 5th November 2005, 04:15   #2
phxhawk
Administrator

phxhawk has caught teh ghey
Re: For Sale ITT: Firearms and parts

Just click on the update button.

phxhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2005, 05:41   #3
maladjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxhawk
Just click on the update button.

What, fag?
Old 6th November 2005, 18:35   #4
maladjusted

I just went through the 229. It's in excellent working order. Sear, hammer, and mainspring strut are polished, as is the engaging surface of the trigger bar. Has new style trigger bar spring. 100% ready to go.
Old 7th November 2005, 11:02   #5
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

The hippies get to you or something?

Why are you disarming yourself?

Wanna trade for some deer meat?

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2005, 11:10   #6
maladjusted

Disarming? HA!

I have 2x P229s and a third on the way w/ the new DAK trigger, and I just don't need 3. I also have two of these Winchestertonfieldvillian shotguns, the one I just got came with a nice front sight and a Knoxx Spec Ops recoil reducer stock (great for the wimmens and for heavy slug loads, allows you to get back on target much faster, highly recommended even for manly men) so I don't need this second one.

I'm afraid that trading for dear meet would be out of the question since I don't have a big freezer. I just don't have enough room for it. We really don't have room for a freezer, either, unless we do the hillbilly thing and put it outside. I'm trying to get some stuff out of one part of the gayrage and then I might have room there for an upright even though chest freezers are better and are only $4 at buyessex.com.
Old 7th November 2005, 11:29   #7
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Well fuck. LC axed me about some of this last night and I reminded her that I already have 4 12 ga and don't really need anymore but I'll be damned if I'm selling any of them.

I'd consider the Sig but that price is way too high, how about $75?

In memory of Johnny

Old 7th November 2005, 11:41   #8
maladjusted

I already have other shotguns, too. I want to build an AR-10 and those are big $$$. I'd like something with more range than a .223 and better barrier penetration. A .50 would be swell, but those are REALLY big $$$.

You're in the ballpark on the pistol. Really close to my "take" price.
Old 7th November 2005, 12:10   #9
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

$78?

and whats with this licensed firearms dealer bullshit?

In memory of Johnny

Old 7th November 2005, 12:21   #10
maladjusted

A little higher.

If you pay an extra $10 I'll just mail it to you marked "machine parts" and screw the federal government and their so called laws. I refuse to recognize the rules of a corrupt empire.
Old 7th November 2005, 13:33   #11
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
A little higher.

If you pay an extra $10 I'll just mail it to you marked "machine parts" and screw the federal government and their so called laws. I refuse to recognize the rules of a corrupt empire.

I always thought those laws only applied to dealers, not normal people. Not one of my current guns is registered anywhere.

What the fuck do I know?

$88. Deal. PM'ing mailing address.

In memory of Johnny

Old 7th November 2005, 13:48   #12
maladjusted

You can transfer within a state w/ o paperwork. Across state lines must go through dealer.

$10 extra on top of the purchase price.
Old 7th November 2005, 14:29   #13
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
A little higher.

My lawyer says this an enforceable contract.

In memory of Johnny

Old 7th November 2005, 14:35   #14
L.C.

L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
My lawyer says this an enforceable contract.

Article III) Your lawyer has neither graduated nor passed the bar so is not authorized to give you legal advice

subpoena duces tecum) That's not what I said. THIS is what I said:

L.C.: he's not seriously selling you his gun for $88 bucks?
Rooflechicken: no
L.C.:good thing you said that, because unless you thought he was serious you didn't have an enforceable contract.
Rooflechicken: what?
L.C.: We need one of those emoticons like the science guy but for law
L.C.: if you didn't know he was joking you might have had an enforceable contract
Rooflechicken: oh well then I didn't know he was joking
L.C.: we had a problem JUST LIKE THIS in legal analysis
Rooflechicken: can we sue him now?
L.C.: RIIIIIGHT
L.C.: no
Rooflechicken: GOD DAMMIT I WANNA SUE
marciaboris: because you told me and there is no fiancee privilege like there is a spousal privilege
Rooflechicken: BITE ME
L.C.: so he could make me testify against you
Rooflechicken: I'm going with it anyway
L.C.: if he had a subpoena
Rooflechicken: he doesn't
Rooflechicken: hes a dumb insurance guy
L.C.: he could get one, those adjuster types know lots of lawyer types

Law school rocks!
L.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2005, 14:56   #15
maladjusted

For being the fuck puppet of a law student you don't know shit chicken.

Any contract that is per se illegal is unenforceable. Furthermore, the joke was $10 on top of purchase price.
Old 7th November 2005, 15:04   #16
maladjusted

JOKE is key word in post you are quoting.
Old 7th November 2005, 15:09   #17
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

I don't actually have to have a reason, I just want to sue .

In memory of Johnny