Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 23rd September 2005, 13:31   #1
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.
I got a letter from the DOI

Actually, 2 BIG envelopes, full of 2 different kinds of smaller envelopes, and a letter. The instructions are to place one wing from each duck and goose in a small envelope and seal it, include tail feathers for geese. Put small envelope in slightly larger envelope and put in mail. Pre-paid addressed envelopes.

The government has asked me to MAIL them body parts. Bird parts.

I have never heard of this before, and I think it may have something to do with that whole behavior science thing.

The envelopes are NOT penis shaped. Not really. Kinda.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2005, 13:41   #2
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: I got a letter from the DOI

Send them chikken parts.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2005, 13:43   #3
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Are they postage paid envelopes?

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2005, 13:47   #4
DieHippy

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Are they going to reimburse you for the wings? If not, I say don't do it.
Old 23rd September 2005, 13:51   #5
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Send them hot wings instead. They'll enjoy them more.

Power corrupts.

Old 23rd September 2005, 14:04   #6
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

I don't get it. WHY are they asking for bird parts.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2005, 14:05   #7
Hung0v3r

JESUS FUCK. ther eis someone out there making 60K a year, plus insurance and retirement whose job it is to mail shit so the government can collect duck parts. For every one of those there are 2 or 3 who count duck parts and make even more $.
FUCKIGN FEDERALLY FUNDED DUCK WING COUNTING. I swear to christ im going to have an aneurism some day as a direct result of reading something about the gov't pissing away money on jobs it shouldn't do in the first place
Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
Old 23rd September 2005, 14:10   #8
DieHippy

If you started drinking again this stuff wouldn't bother you as much.
Old 23rd September 2005, 14:16   #9
DieHippy

Also, Mal will say this is a reasonable request under the Patriot Act.
Old 23rd September 2005, 14:37   #10
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy

OH CHRIST you made me LOLaeroplane.

buck says no though.

I will take photos of this process. The know I am a hunter because when you are you have to provide some info about the previous year, and last year DOI sent me a season total survey thing.

The actual MAILING of duck parts is fucking weird.

Yes, there will be pictures of the first mailing.

This is quite possible one of the strangest requests ever made of me.

In memory of Johnny

Old 23rd September 2005, 14:53   #11
L.C.

L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C. L.C.

Mail them a rubber chicken.
L.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2005, 15:00   #12
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.C.
Mail them a rubber chicken.

and just where in the hell were you with this idea LAST night???

cuz actually, thats probably gonna happen.

In memory of Johnny

Old 23rd September 2005, 15:13   #13
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

da fuck is a DOI?

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2005, 15:17   #14
Hondo

Department of Internet.

Duh...

Power corrupts.

Old 23rd September 2005, 15:20   #15
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Department of Internet.

Duh...

That shit made me lol.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2005, 15:34   #16
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
"We're with the government. We don't have a sense of humor. You're going to jail."

I'll have to look to see if I have to put my name on them or not.

If I do, I'll use one of you guys.

In memory of Johnny

Old 23rd September 2005, 15:42   #17
Hung0v3r

My name is Alan T. Nelson
Old 23rd September 2005, 15:46   #18
maladjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy

Good one, jackass.

But not true.

Tell them you already ate the parts in question. How the hell do they know you've got birds you just done kilt anyhow?

This is fucking weird. What do they claim is the reason for this, and how great is a week old bird part gonna smell after it's been mailed in an unrefrigerated envelope?
Old 23rd September 2005, 15:56   #19
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

You guys are fucked.

There is little actual muscle tissue on the duck wing, so they won't be bad. They specified no plastic because it increases decay speed, and also asked that the envelopes not be covered in blood. I knew I should have taken pics last night.

Duck parts, in the mail.

In memory of Johnny

Old 23rd September 2005, 15:59   #20
maladjusted

It would be great if you found a dead bald eagle or spotted owl or fisting whateverthefuck and sent in its wing.