Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 13th October 2008, 19:37   #1
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
i got stabbed by a ghost

i was checking emails and stuff this morning before going to the studio and all of the sudden it felt like someone stabbed me in the back with a 4" gerber.

it fucking hurt. bad.

i could hardly move for about 5 minutes and after trying to move and walk around and do stuff i finally drove myself to the urgent care clinic at 7:30 this morning.

knowing nothing about anything i thought it may have been a pinched nerve, as i hear those hurt like a mother fucker.

i think the "doctor" kind of blew me off saying it was a muscle spasm and left me with a prescription for a huge box of steroids, a 30-bottle of muscle relaxers (that don't seem to do anything), and a fucking measly amount of weak-ass vicodin that don't do shit either.

this fucking sucks and it hurts, man.

where can i get some decent pain meds
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 20:55   #2
TennesseeChick
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

TennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrix
Re: i got stabbed by a ghost

Could be a kidney stone that moved and is lodged? That's what mine felt like.
TennesseeChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 21:26   #3
LordOfTheShrooms

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

Where in your back did it hurt?

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 21:54   #4
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Did you fuck the ghost's sister?

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 22:06   #5
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Go to a real doctor moran.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2008, 22:26   #6
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

doctor had me pee in a cup to check for kidney stones, and he thought the pain epicenter was too high for those anyways.

the pain is just above the middle of my back, and just on the right side of my spine which was what led me to believe it was a pinched nerve since i heard there's a lot of nerves that get pinched in your spine.

the ghost didnt have a sister. that i could find.

i'm gonna tomorrow or the day after if it don't get fixed.

i had a real doctor but i didn't like him much so now i have to try and find a new one.

anyone ever had a pain like this? aside from "reading your posts" or "fucking your mother" or "mal sitting on me" or "fucking someone trance finds attractive" or "we're out of whisky" or "something bad a democrat did that outraged me" or "black people"
Old 13th October 2008, 22:32   #7
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Doesn't sound like kidney stones...from my personal experience they just don't start out that way.

Sounds like a muscle pull to me. Perhaps a slipped or bulged disc.

Power corrupts.

Old 13th October 2008, 22:33   #8
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

did anyone elses body seem to just start falling apart after they hit 30

i could have been fucking welding aluminum ("aluminium" for julius) today god dammit

how was key west cop face
Old 13th October 2008, 22:52   #9
Hondo

It beat work dude.

Your body checks out after 30 broseph. You have to start preventative maintenence now to keep it up.

Power corrupts.

Old 14th October 2008, 06:23   #10
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

hey man i started flossing how about that shit right there

:pride:
Old 14th October 2008, 07:21   #11
LordOfTheShrooms

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
did anyone elses body seem to just start falling apart after they hit 30

Let you know when I get there.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 07:49   #12
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

Quote:
the pain is just above the middle of my back, and just on the right side of my spine which was what led me to believe it was a pinched nerve since i heard there's a lot of nerves that get pinched in your spine.

I've had that before. You've pinched a nerve. Go find a good chiropractor and after a 2-3 adjustments you should be fine.

I go see a chiropractor once a month (or every 6 weeks or so) for adjustments to my back and neck.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 11:39   #13
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Hey Shorty did you eat like a cup of lard for breakfast? It sorta sounds like gall stones if you were also sweating and feeling like you were going to have an alien pop out of your chest at any moment.
Old 14th October 2008, 13:40   #14
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Hey Shorty did you eat like a cup of lard for breakfast? It sorta sounds like gall stones if you were also sweating and feeling like you were going to have an alien pop out of your chest at any moment.

no lard, no sweating, no aliens.

the nurse was really impressed when they took my blood pressure. they always are. he asked if i was a runner.

no sir just a smoker and a drinker.
Old 14th October 2008, 13:41   #15
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
no lard, no sweating, no aliens.

the nurse was really impressed when they took my blood pressure. they always are. he asked if i was a runner.

no sir just a smoker and a drinker.

i'm supposed to have high blood pressure but i never do

my mom has it way bad

and cholesterol and some other shit maybe i am in big trouble
Old 15th October 2008, 06:38   #16
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Sometimes back muscles spasm to stabilise the spine under stress - in this case possibly right rhomboid or errecta spinae muscles. Its similar to how the ankle swells if we sprain it; its the body's way of immobilising the joint(s).

Maybe you have some muscular imbalances and would benefit from following Sandman's advice and also seeing a physiotherapist to get some strengthing exercises for that area. It may also be a condition sometime known as "mouse-shoulder" from too much computer use, over extended periods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008, 07:48   #17
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Maybe you should go to the Philippines and get some bar girl to walk on your back for a nickel.
Old 15th October 2008, 09:52   #18
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

mouse shoulder aka whacker's back
Old 15th October 2008, 20:00   #19
TennesseeChick

TennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrix

Wait till you hit 40, Shorty...
TennesseeChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2008, 17:39   #20
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeChick
Wait till you hit 40, Shorty...

i wanna bang you when I turn 40

my original post said i wanna bang you.

some faggot edited it.