Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 21st December 2010, 13:30   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Chris Christie commutes dudes sentence

http://dailycaller.com/2010/12/20/nj...kens-sentence/

New Jersey Republican Gov. Chris Christie commuted the sentence of Brian Aitken’s Monday, reducing his sentence from seven years in prison to time already served. According to Christie’s order, he will be released as soon as it’s “administratively possible.”

Cheers bro, Chris Christie THANK you
Old 21st December 2010, 15:07   #2
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Chris Christie commutes dudes sentence

The mere fact this guy was even arrested in the first place was a fucking travesty.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2010, 16:49   #3
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Now to get the guy a pardon so his record is expunged.
Old 21st December 2010, 17:01   #4
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

the court system is a fucking joke. a friend of ours was sentenced to 9.5 years for involuntary manslaughter 9.5 years ago when he struck a car that crossed in front of him illegally at a stop light. she ran the light, he hit her car, killed the passenger.

he had 1 beer before he left the house...didn't even register on the breathalyzer. they gave him almost 10 years for that because he admitted he had a beer and thus was drinking and driving. judge fully admitted 6 months after his sentencing that he was trying to prove that he wasn't being as lenient as everyone accused him of. he made an example out of my friend just to prove a point.

my friend and his wife YAY DIVORCE! d shortly after he was sentenced, so the family couldn't sue her and take every damn thing she owned.

he just got out of the pen 2 weeks ago. no wife, no job, no anything. a 49 yr old man living with his parents with no idea of what's to come.

yeah. that's justice. fuck the courts.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2010, 18:12   #5
Hung0v3r
Administrator

Hung0v3r has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
The mere fact this guy was even arrested in the first place was a fucking travesty.

The police were just doing their jobs Hondo. If you're so mad about it don't call them when u need them.
Hung0v3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2010, 19:17   #6
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

No, they weren't doing their jobs. That entire case was bullshit and any REAL cop would have never done that.

There's more to your case SS than what you related. You may not know what it is but there's no way it went down like that. There's something missing.

Power corrupts.

Old 21st December 2010, 19:41   #7
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Rob, during this topic of complete bullshit cases you still blindly stand on the side of the law.

Sup wit that bro
Old 21st December 2010, 22:41   #8
Hondo

Quote:

Quote:
No, they weren't doing their jobs. That entire case was bullshit and any REAL cop would have never done that.

Say what? That sure doesn't look like the company line to me. If you're referring to OneL's case there's no fucking way someone got convicted on no evidence. If they did they need to appeal on the basis of ineffective counsel. Shane on a bender could beat that case.

Power corrupts.

Old 22nd December 2010, 10:55   #9
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Shane on a bender could be that case.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2010, 10:58   #10
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Onel they YAY DIVORCE! d after sentencing to protect her assets? if ther was civil cause to pursue her that's based on the date of the accident, when they were married.

At best that's closing the barn door after the horse is out. At worst it smells like you aren't getting all the facts like the fucking rat pig is saying.

But the dude got an uncontested YAY DIVORCE! . That's a win.

Old 22nd December 2010, 12:19   #11
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Rob and I had some hours to talk about some shit when we drove to Portland. I think he has a much better understanding of why I hate cops so much and also why I can say things are very different here than a lot of other places. Shit is never black and white, too bad the cops and courts refuse to acknowledge that for the most part these days.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2010, 17:47   #12
Hondo

I'd hate the cops too if I had to put up with the shit they pull up in Montana. For the most part I worked with educated, professional cops who didn't abuse their trust and authority. If someone did they got corrected by one of the rest of us. I will say though that the younger cops coming up these days are nothing like we were. Seems to be a lot more assholes who don't see any gray in anything. In other words...typical of their generation. I don't miss being in LE at all.

Power corrupts.

Old 22nd December 2010, 22:18   #13
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Just_call_me_Q is a fatty! Look the fuck out!

Quote:
I will say though that the younger cops coming up these days are nothing like we were. Seems to be a lot more assholes who don't see any gray in anything.

Most of the younger cops in this area were social misfits and outcasts in High School - nerds - geeks - whatever you want to call them - they got into thier job to inflict harm on people and have some sense of power after being picked on in HS.
Just_call_me_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2010, 22:22   #14
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Officer Q?

Old 22nd December 2010, 22:42   #15
Hondo

There have always been two kinds of people who get in law enforcement. Those with a sincere desire to help people and try and make a difference and then those who want to be able to use that authority to push people around. When I got into it I'd say it was 85% that wanted to help people. Now I'd say it's probably 50-50 at best. The younger generation is far more self-centered and they don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. I saw more and more of those at the tail end of my time. Fuck that shit man.

Power corrupts.