Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 13th October 2010, 01:29   #1
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
i got pulled over TL/DR

i was riding the motorbike with a pretty lady tonight and we went to a couple bars and it was awesome. she liked it when it was bumpy and when i went fast.

so being on the bike i took it way easy on drinks cause that aint cool on motorbike.

on the way home coming from downtown i was blasting down one of the main streets going at least 15 over where i kept thinking a cop would be waiting. she liked going fast.

the cop hits his headlights, pulls out of the parking lot into my lane behind me, and throws on the blues.

i pulled over immediately, told her to get off the motorbike as i parked, killed bike, removed key and took off helmet while sitting on bike with key visibly in hand.

he asked me what the speed limit was and i guessed 35. he asked me how fast i was gong and like a dumby i said i wasnt sure but it should have been around that and he said 50.

he asked if i had been dirnking and i said yes sir i had a beer about an hour ago but it was more like 30-45 minutes. he went to his car and asked me to follow, leaving pretty lady friend just standing at bike.

he produced a breath tester doohickey and told me to blow, which i did. he asked how long it had been since my last drinky and i said an hour, maybe 45 minutes. he said i was "well under the legal limit" but never said the number i blew.

he told me i could chill and he was gonna run my license and that i could hang with the lady who was still at the bike.

he came back with a ticket but he was all cool - it was just a warning. he never asked for insurance, and the helmet i was wearing might as well been made of saran wrap - it was definitley not DOT (she was wearing my DOT 3/4). he never even asked about it.

he told me he was giving me a warning for being honest, and i shook his hand and thanked him and told him to be careful out there and he took off.

i never have shitty cops except for those 2 times in texas. fuck texas.

this is why i like cops.

now tell me what i did wrong and what he did wrong.

answer: operating a motorcycle without proper equipment (helmet) and speeding. neither were serious offenses (there was zero traffic) and the cop knew i wasn't a threat to anything so he let it slide. also i wasn't a dick to the cop so he showed mutual respect. i didn't kliss his ass, i just answered his questions honestly and did exactly what i was told.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2010, 01:29   #2
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Re: i got pulled over TL/DR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
i was riding the motorbike with a pretty lady tonight and we went to a couple bars and it was awesome. she liked it when it was bumpy and when i went fast.

so being on the bike i took it way easy on drinks cause that aint cool on motorbike.

on the way home coming from downtown i was blasting down one of the main streets going at least 15 over where i kept thinking a cop would be waiting. she liked going fast.

the cop hits his headlights, pulls out of the parking lot into my lane behind me, and throws on the blues.

i pulled over immediately, told her to get off the motorbike as i parked, killed bike, removed key and took off helmet while sitting on bike with key visibly in hand.

he asked me what the speed limit was and i guessed 35. he asked me how fast i was gong and like a dumby i said i wasnt sure but it should have been around that and he said 50.

he asked if i had been dirnking and i said yes sir i had a beer about an hour ago but it was more like 30-45 minutes. he went to his car and asked me to follow, leaving pretty lady friend just standing at bike.

he produced a breath tester doohickey and told me to blow, which i did. he asked how long it had been since my last drinky and i said an hour, maybe 45 minutes. he said i was "well under the legal limit" but never said the number i blew.

he told me i could chill and he was gonna run my license and that i could hang with the lady who was still at the bike.

he came back with a ticket but he was all cool - it was just a warning. he never asked for insurance, and the helmet i was wearing might as well been made of saran wrap - it was definitley not DOT (she was wearing my DOT 3/4). he never even asked about it.

he told me he was giving me a warning for being honest, and i shook his hand and thanked him and told him to be careful out there and he took off.

i never have shitty cops except for those 2 times in texas. fuck texas.

this is why i like cops.

now tell me what i did wrong and what he did wrong.

answer: operating a motorcycle without proper equipment (helmet) and speeding. neither were serious offenses (there was zero traffic) and the cop knew i wasn't a threat to anything so he let it slide. also i wasn't a dick to the cop so he showed mutual respect. i didn't kliss his ass, i just answered his questions honestly and did exactly what i was told.

and then i came home and drank more beers and posted on the internet ok bye.
Old 13th October 2010, 02:01   #3
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

You actually did everything EXACTLY right. Now Jim would have refused to go along and would have gotten himself locked up for no reason. You paced yourself and like I keep saying it works. Good job Shorty.

The cop was probably improperly trained and certainly lazy about enforcing DUI violations. Lazy cops always go to the PBT first instead of actually doing the tests to see if there is impairment first. Having taught a bunch of cops in NC I'm honestly not surprised. Most of them are utterly clueless and their training sucks ass. Glad you came through unscathed brother.

You still waiting on Mr. Water this week? I'm riding out of here tomorrow for Daytona.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2010, 04:56   #4
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

where is pictures of naked chick from bike?
Old 13th October 2010, 08:48   #5
LordOfTheShrooms
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

Oh is that why you hate Texas? I can understand that. Most of the cops here are total jackholes.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2010, 11:03   #6
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

that would never happen here, you'd have gotten the speeding ticket, and anything else they could think of or make up.

We've just started regular "safety and compliance" road blocks in town. Its awesome, you get pulled over for existing and they get the opportunity to prove that you are doing nothing wrong.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2010, 13:42   #7
Hung0v3r
Administrator

Hung0v3r has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
You actually did everything EXACTLY right. Now Jim would have refused to go along and would have gotten himself locked up for no reason.

I might leave in a body bag, but never in cuffs.
Hung0v3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2010, 14:44   #8
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Now Jim would have refused to go along and would have gotten himself locked up for no reason.

which is exactly the issue at hand no?

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2010, 15:37   #9
Hung0v3r
Administrator

Hung0v3r has caught teh ghey

Exactly. The short guy with the fancy costume wants his authoritah respected, else you will be shown who is "boss". Regardless of whether or not there's been a victim or a crime.
Hung0v3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2010, 06:01   #10
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Respect will get you left alone.

Having a chip on your shoulder will get you locked up.

Simple... get the transaction over with asap and get on with bangin' chixor over bike.

Nice werk Shorty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2010, 13:44   #11
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

cops suck

I've been pulled over doing 100 on the bike and let go

I've been pulled over for 10
Over in teh car and hired a lawyer to say fuck you pigs

It's a crapshoot and sometimes you can't win

Fuck tha police comin straight from the unnergroun. Young brother got it bad cuz I'm brown

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2010, 04:30   #12
snakenoc
Im the ghost that fucked your sister

snakenoc has caught teh ghey

I live in a very small town (48,000) and the POlice here are fucked.

They'd arrest Jimmah just for passing through.

Hondo was here, I felt safe taht day. Cause he had a badge.

Blow the crosswalk in Cypress, go to jail.

Jimmah, careful off the 405 and Valley View in OC brah...
Old 24th October 2010, 04:36   #13
snakenoc

Shorty would be arrested for buying a plane ticket to OC.

Gavel.
Old 24th October 2010, 08:24   #14
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-SnakenOC
Shorty would be arrested for buying a plane ticket to OC.

Gavel.

no way. i'm a sweetie pie.
Old 30th October 2010, 04:51   #15
snakenoc

Coolest reply, ever.