Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 20th April 2010, 17:19   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Welcome to Denver, enjoy your fever

Sunday = mexican martini and fajita festival all day long. Pure awesome.

Monday AM, i wake up at 4am to roll out to denver on 6am flight. Land in D-town, take ride to convention center, grab triple shot latte, check in and get my expo badge and promptly setup my gear at booth.

45 minutes tick by and i feel like complete shit, bail trade show and get cab to hyatt. Check in at 1:30, eat 3 motrin and proceed to fever and chills until 7am this morning when i checked out, got cab back to airport and landed in manchester at 4:30.

happy 4:20 denver
Old 20th April 2010, 17:23   #2
phxhawk
Administrator

phxhawk has caught teh ghey
Re: Welcome to Denver, enjoy your fever

You forgot how to Fiesta.

phxhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2010, 19:11   #3
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

19 hours of fever and shitting is mucho gusto fiesta
Old 20th April 2010, 20:15   #4
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

The fucking flu going around is a cunt cunt cunt

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2010, 20:16   #5
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
The fucking flu going around is a cunt cunt cunt

but you're probably just a pussy who can't handle hangover plus altitude

Old 20th April 2010, 20:17   #6
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

empty net

Old 20th April 2010, 20:44   #7
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

I did not intend to place blame on fajita fiesta, but to depict that i was feeling happy and without symptoms before shipping out to denver.

Nasty virus or somethig, still in my lungs, going to dr in AM, breathing sounds like of box of gravel
Old 21st April 2010, 02:48   #8
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Yeah dude that's the flu shit. Last two times I flew it tried to get me. I had it already so it just got me a little but first time was a real motherfucker.

Old 21st April 2010, 07:44   #9
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

I have pneumonia, gave me a shot of antibiotics in my ass and im now doing chest xrays. Viral fucking pneumonia
Old 21st April 2010, 09:02   #10
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
gave me a shot of antibiotics in my ass

That's what he called it eh?
Old 21st April 2010, 11:21   #11
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Yeah I know a few people that got pneumonia off that flu. They were both pussies.

(actually one is healthy as fuck. Nasty bug. Pussy. )

Old 22nd April 2010, 21:56   #12
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred

Bad news: you have AIDS. Good news: you won't have any problem losing that 10 lbs of "winter weight"...
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2010, 05:36   #13
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

wow, if that was a joke it bombed.