Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 16th February 2010, 23:12   #1
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.
am i a dick

so i've been thinking about buying a cheap guitar and learning how to play. i tell the wife and she likes the idea.

fast forward to tonight. i take a look in muzak instruments craigslist classifieds and holy shit a cheapo harmony acoustic guitar with stand. chick says guy is coming to pick it up tomorrow afternoon for fortybux, but if i get there sooner i can have it. so sweet. i go tell wife i'm going to get a guitar and she gets the all disappointed deflated look and says go look in the back of the durango. she's got her grandpa's les paul in there that she got from him and had restrung today. was gonna give it to me for my birfday next week. i'm thinking hells ya badass guitar, but I need an acoustical beater too. so i go into town and pick up cheapo guitar.

i tried to explain to her that the two guitars and different animals but i guess i stole the thunder or whatever and rar man bad rar.

i can't fucking win. i realize it might not have been the best thing to do, but this cheapo guitar is probably worth a couple hundred bucks. never pass up a good deal amirite?

or wrong?
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2010, 23:20   #2
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: am i a dick

Haha. Let's rewind to the source of teh real error.

I do.

Lol yer fucked.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2010, 23:22   #3
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Ps yuo Dumas shoulda snuck to buy beater and not told her until another time and said yuo got a deal.

That was pretty cool of her even though she's an irrational broad like all of them. You're stuck you may as well not gonoh of your way to piss her off
Old 16th February 2010, 23:41   #4
iczorro
GO TO JAIL
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro

Those two guitars are so different they're barely the same instrument. Of course, I play my cheap Takamine acoustic waaaay more than I play my '84 Strat.
iczorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2010, 23:45   #5
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Haha. Let's rewind to the source of teh real error.

I do.

Lol yer fucked.

That is a damn eloquent summation.

You can't win but she will get over it.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 07:50   #6
Soulslayer

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

either way, you stole her thunder .. you gotta make it up to her. theres almost nothing a good long deep dicking wont fix though.
Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 08:00   #7
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

She's a bitch for ruining your surprise. She owes you
Old 17th February 2010, 10:27   #8
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
either way, you stole her thunder .. you gotta make it up to her. theres almost nothing a good long deep dicking wont fix though.

I could come over Thursday while you're at work Hippy.
Old 17th February 2010, 10:47   #9
phxhawk
Administrator

phxhawk has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
either way, you stole her thunder .. you gotta make it up to her.

^^^
Quote:
she's an irrational broad like all of them.

phxhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 11:25   #10
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
I could come over Thursday while you're at work Hippy.

nah my brother will probably be here but thanks
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 13:51   #11
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
nah my brother will probably be here but thanks

Ok well make sure he wears a rubber or goes after me.

Maybe put up a sign In sheet or something.
Old 17th February 2010, 14:55   #12
TennesseeChick

TennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrix

You WIN. Les Paul AND a good acoustic for next to nothing? Damn! You are not at fault. She just doesn't understand guitar players have an electric AND an acoustic. Her surprise was just as cool as your Craigslist find. Here's what you do. Put the acoustic away for a couple days. Fuss over the Les Paul in a big way. Thank her several times and bring her some flowers.
Tell her how cool she is for thinking of you and going to all that trouble to get it for you. You'll be fine.
Old 17th February 2010, 15:51   #13
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Then tell her to bring you a sandwich. And give you a beejer.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 17:57   #14
phxhawk
Administrator

phxhawk has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeChick
You WIN.. Here's what you do. Put the acoustic away for a couple days. Fuss over the Les Paul in a big way. Thank her several times and bring her some flowers.
Tell her how cool she is for thinking of you and going to all that trouble to get it for you. You'll be fine.

This is the kind of bullshit which makes chicks think they aren't
Quote:
an irrational broad like all of them.

This am not WIN if he has to suck ass and buy flowers.

phxhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 18:35   #15
sammich
Just a fishy guy with a couple vices!

sammich has caught teh ghey

just get drunk and smash the $40 guitar...tell her it's a tribute to some band...

sammich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 18:35   #16
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Just_call_me_Q is a fatty! Look the fuck out!

Just go fuck her sister, she will forget all about the guitar incident.
Just_call_me_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 18:48   #17
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

slap her and tell her you wanted an acoustic, now your stuck spending $800 on a Marshall half stack because of her selfeshness

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 19:16   #18
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Quote:
Damn dicks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deferred_gratification

Poor impulse control may be related to biological factors in the brain. Researchers have found that children with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome are less able to delay gratification.

Quote:
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Last edited by Julius : 17th February 2010 at 19:26.
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 20:46   #19
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_call_me_Q
Just go fuck her sister, she will forget all about the guitar incident.

Fatty has a point for once.
Old 17th February 2010, 22:25   #20
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred

Everybody needs a beater acoustic, but getting "Grandpa's Old Les Paul" is fucking awesome! Any idea what year it is? Post a pictar, when you get around to it...
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote