Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 14th October 2008, 17:38   #21
TennesseeChick
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

TennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrix
Re: votering

Waiting in the long lines and conversing with people is half the fun of election day...
TennesseeChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 18:01   #22
LordOfTheShrooms

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

Really? I always found that to be really horrible. Particlarly because the odds are very good that you end up to some idiot who thinks their candidate is going to solve all of America's problems. I always do my best to look pissed off and keep my head down so nobody bothers me.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 19:33   #23
iczorro
GO TO JAIL

iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro

I really need to find a place I can vote early in San Diego. I'm moving on the 21st to Maryland, and I'm registered here. Absentee ballots always feel like they don't count, and I was really looking forward to doing it in person this time. Anyone know a site that can find early polling places?
iczorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 19:40   #24
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iczorro
Anyone know a site that can find early polling places?

You mean like Google?

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2008, 19:42   #25
iczorro
GO TO JAIL

iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro

See, I was hoping you guys would do the 15-30 seconds of work for me, and I could just click a link... (not goat.se)
Old 14th October 2008, 20:02   #26
TennesseeChick

TennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms
Really? I always found that to be really horrible. Particlarly because the odds are very good that you end up to some idiot who thinks their candidate is going to solve all of America's problems. I always do my best to look pissed off and keep my head down so nobody bothers me.

I like it. You always hear interesting and entertaining conversations. Sometimes there are even really humorous people that make a wise crack that gets everyone laughing. There is a feeling of
unity that comes with exercising our right to vote.
Old 14th October 2008, 21:07   #27
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iczorro
See, I was hoping you guys would do the 15-30 seconds of work for me, and I could just click a link... (not goat.se)

Lazy fucker...

http://www.yelp.com/redir?url=http%3...2FfreePS3.html

Power corrupts.

Old 14th October 2008, 21:14   #28
iczorro
GO TO JAIL

You sonofabitch, you got me. Goddamnit.
Old 14th October 2008, 21:33   #29
Hondo

Power corrupts.

Old 14th October 2008, 21:41   #30
TennesseeChick

Fuck it, I'm going to write in Elvis.
Old 15th October 2008, 06:19   #31
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms

That John Gurdstein is going to be the best comptroller EVAR. W3RD!