Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 7th January 2008, 12:46   #1
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Killswitch Engage

my favorite band.

the song that got me in on them: fixation on the darkness. the vocals are all fucking weirdo in this vid. there are pinch harmonics all over the fucking place which is why i ever cared about KSE.

old singer - this is the song that got most others into KSE. My Last Serenade

Rose of Sharyn - off end of heartache. this song kills me.

End Of Heartache - this is a weird version. the intro is longer on the record.

My Curse - featured in guitar hero 3(?). I think this is their latest single. - off As Day Light Dies

if i already posted a KSE thread, i couldn't find it, so have another.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2008, 18:17   #2
phxhawk
Administrator

phxhawk has caught teh ghey
Re: Killswitch Engage

Yes, my curse is on GH3. mucho rocko.

phxhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2008, 23:33   #3
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2...cal/news05.txt

A months-long drug investigation involving confidential informants and concerned citizens led Missoula narcotics detectives to a 143-plant marijuana grow operation last Friday morning.

Authorities arrested 29-year-old Brian L. Hawk inside his home at 2705 S. Seventh St. W., where the man allegedly conducted a lucrative pot-dealing enterprise that served as his only source of income for the past two years, according to court papers.

Hawk was met at his home Friday with a battering ram, and detectives were greeted by 3-foot-high marijuana plants, jugs of fertilizer, lighting systems, and a large carbon filter and CO2 tank.
Hawk was charged with three drug-related felonies Monday in Missoula County Justice Court, and remains jailed on $75,000 bail.

On Dec. 21, Hawk was charged with felony burglary and misdemeanor partner assault for allegedly breaking into his girlfriend's home and knocking her to the ground.

Detectives first learned about the possibility of drug activity at Hawk's five-bedroom home in early October, when concerned citizens who live in the area came forward. One of the citizens told detectives that his girlfriend had purchased cocaine and marijuana from Hawk, while another citizen “in good standing with the community” noticed traffic during all hours of the night.

An FBI informant who lives in Billings and knows Hawk told authorities that he had seen the grow operation inside the house. The informant said Hawk lives by himself, has not had a job in more than two years and always has large amounts of cash.

Over the next two months, Missoula detectives surveyed the house and noticed opaque plastic over the windows, some of which were constantly open for ventilation “because of the heat that the grow lights create,” records state. Other rooms appeared illuminated throughout the night. When investigators subpoenaed NorthWestern Energy for Hawk's power records, they were unusually high.

On Jan. 4, detectives obtained a search warrant for the house, which is located in a neighborhood near Patty Ann Drive.

When officers entered the house, they could immediately smell the marijuana plants and heard the whirring of fans and different music playing in the various rooms where the plants were cultivated, according to charging documents.

“In each grow room there were fans and music playing for the plants,” the document states. “On the walls of the house, there were posters of various strains of marijuana, and of the marijuana user's icon, Bob Marley.”

The plants varied in their stages of maturity and, although some plants had only recently been potted, others were as high as 3 feet tall, records state.

Once mature, each plant produces an average of

1 pound of marijuana, which can be sold on the street for about $1,500.

Local law enforcement agencies who assisted with the arrest include Missoula's office of High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas, the Missoula County Sheriff's Department, Missoula Police Department, the Drug Enforcement Agency and Missoula's Office of Probation and Parole.

Authorities also seized a Kona mountain bike, a Sony PlayStation 3 Blue Ray Media Player, a new snowboard with bindings, various power tools, a weight set, a punching bag and a new Mac laptop containing video footage and photographs of the grow operation.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2008, 23:46   #4
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

[Jim]Those evil cops were violating Hawk's civil rights by not allowing him to grow and sell marijuana. [/Jim]

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2008, 01:53   #5
sInistrminister
pees in the pool
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

sInistrminister has caught teh ghey

kse is great...hope they do some kind of tour thing with all that remains soon...