Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 24th October 2007, 13:12   #21
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey
Re: Fred Thompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
If he was elected for 4 years do you think a fence would be finished by then? Or would that cause the beaners to institute the "Beaner Button-hook" where in the mexican would fly to Canada and simply walk down through the woods?

I think we should offer free bus rides from the Mexican border to the Canadian border, and let them run to Toronto/Montreal/Vancouver.

Let's see how long their health care system stays afloat.

I'd give it 3 months.
Phix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 13:14   #22
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
I think we should offer free bus rides from the Mexican border to the Canadian border, and let them run to Toronto/Montreal/Vancouver.

Let's see how long their health care system stays afloat.

I'd give it 3 months.

Maybe we could just saw Mexico off and haul it up to BC with some big ass ocean going tugs, then tie it up there and let them have Kanadastan- they'd fucking love it there!

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 13:16   #23
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Scary fucking fred video, wait till the very end.

http://fredfile.fred08.com/blog/2007...-border-fence/

I wonder if his face will be on our new currency the "Amero"?

wheres jimmah with that save the beaner save the burrito rhetoric?
Old 24th October 2007, 13:21   #24
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

Nearly 100 years ago President Theodore Roosevelt hit the nail on the head when it came to immigration...

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith, becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American… There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

—Theodore Roosevelt, 1907
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 13:40   #25
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
Scary fucking fred video, wait till the very end.

See, maybe he supports teh free trade and not teh no borders.

Old 24th October 2007, 13:41   #26
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman
Nearly 100 years ago President Theodore Roosevelt hit the nail on the head when it came to immigration...

Ok, so how do you gauge whether an immigrant you are going to give all the rights of being an American has pure motives?

You can't.

So you reject the crappy ones, and make the others learn the language and get naturalized and hope for the best.

Old 24th October 2007, 13:50   #27
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U
Old 24th October 2007, 13:56   #28
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

So hay Taco what's your plan?

Old 24th October 2007, 13:56   #29
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Taco, don't you have a new plan for solving this? We'd really enjoy seeing it.

Old 24th October 2007, 13:56   #30
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

What's your plan motherfucker?

Old 24th October 2007, 13:56   #31
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Que es el plano, vato?

Old 24th October 2007, 14:07   #32
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

List of CFR members in 2008 election:

Democrat CFR Candidates:

Barack Obama

Hillary Clinton

John Edwards

Chris Dodd

Bill Richardson

Republican CFR Candidates:

Mitt Romney

Rudy Giuliani

John McCain

Fred Thompson

Newt Gingrich

Old 24th October 2007, 14:15   #33
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Neither one of you has any credibility because you failed to follow the calendar.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 14:17   #34
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

THe beginning of this has the complete response by Fred to the question about the NAU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvMWGNX7HlI

Old 24th October 2007, 14:20   #35
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Neither one of you has any credibility because you failed to follow the calendar.

Fuck the calendar.

There, I said it.

I'm not changing my avatar to any MASH shit.

Old 24th October 2007, 14:21   #36
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo

horeshit. look again. I am teh most original.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 14:30   #37
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Fuck the calendar.

There, I said it.

I'm not changing my avatar to any MASH shit.

Waiting for "Welcome Back Kotter" week?
Old 24th October 2007, 14:39   #38
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Probably "Biggest Loser" week

PS: You're just mad because I chose Col. Flagg before you thought of it.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 14:40   #39
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Quote:
What's your plan motherfucker?

Get the fuck out of AZ. done
Move to NH and buy home with generator, well, 4x4 and stock up on supplies. DONE
Locate hand cannon and ping pong table "pending"
Build expansive bar in basement with tasty beers on tap "pending"

My plan, IF I was to be POTUS would be to enable isolationalism.
Close all bases in foreign countries. Germany, Japan, korea, all them fucking places, IRAQ, afghanistan, all them.

If someone needs an asskicking in the future? Air drop some tactical robotic weapons. Gas all the muslims from a cool looking chrome robot. Or melt them from space lasers.

I feel icky watching our military be used as a security force for American contractors building infrastructure in Iraq at the cost of the American taxpayer.

Icky i tell ya.
Old 24th October 2007, 14:40   #40
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Dibs on Wojo during Barney Miller avatar week.

You can be Yemana.

Hondo can be Fish since he's oldest.

Nimby could be Miller's wife, that minx.

Onel could be one of the many whooores they busted.

Juliass could be Dietrich, the fucking liberal dipshit

Sandman or shrooms could be the nigger guy and Stiffy would have to play Leavitt because he's a natural douche.