Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 27th October 2006, 12:29   #1
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey
Wacko wall street journal bimbo opines...

A year ago I wrote a column called "A Separate Peace," in which I said America's leaders in all areas--government, business, journalism--were in some deep way checking out. They saw bad things coming in the world and for our country, didn't think they could do anything about it, and were instead building a new pool or buying good memories for their kids. Soon after I was invited to address a group of Capitol Hill staffers to talk about the piece. When the meeting was over a woman walked up to me. She spoke of what was going wrong in Washington--the preoccupation with money, a lack of focus on the essentials, and the relentless dynamic of politics: first thing you do when you get power is move to keep power. And after a while you don't have any move but that move.

I said I thought the Republicans would take it on the chin in 2006, and that would force the beginning of wisdom. She surprised me. She was after all a significant staffer giving all her energy to helping advance conservative ideas within the Congress. "Yes," she said, in a quiet, deadly way. As in: I can't wait. As in: We'll get progress only through loss.

That's a year ago, from the Hill.

This is two weeks ago, from a Bush appointee: "I hope they lose the House." And one week ago, from a veteran of two GOP White Houses: "I hope they lose Congress." Republicans this year don't say "we" so much.

What is behind this? A lot of things, but here's a central one: They want to fire Congress because they can't fire President Bush.

<snip>

This is not how Mr. Bush has governed. And so in the base today personal loyalty, and affection, bumps up against intellectual unease.

The administration tries to get around this, to quiet the unease, with things like the Republican National Committee ad in which Islamic terrorists plot to kill America.

They do want to kill America, and all the grownups know it. But this is a nation of sophisticates, and every Republican sipping a Bud at a bar in Chilicothe, Ill., who looks up and sees that ad thinks: They're trying to scare the base to increase turnout. Turnout's the key.
Old 27th October 2006, 12:31   #2
bologna.com
Retard

Re: Wacko wall street journal bimbo opines...

and every Republican sipping a Bud at a bar in Chilicothe, Ill.,

You can see the duplicity from this comment alone...
Old 27th October 2006, 13:05   #3
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

in Chilicothe, OH it's all Democrats sipping Bud in teh bar.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2006, 13:16   #4
bologna.com
Retard

No no no no no no no... it's REPUBLICANS....
Old 27th October 2006, 13:17   #5
bologna.com
Retard

You don't work for the wallstreet joirnalk, you obviously don't know what you're talking about...
Old 27th October 2006, 13:34   #6
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

the republikans are going to suffer a serious blow by the democrats and be handily defeated in next tuesday's midterm election. The main stream media has stated this fact over and over and over and over and so forth and so on henceforth, forward and then some.

The democrats have no clue superior intellect and PLANS for this country that will keep us all safe from terrorists, and give us a cleaner, more stable environment and fresher water for our mocha, cinavanillaberrypumpkin lattes.

ATTENTION, REMINDER:

Republicans vote on 11/7/06
Democrats vote on 11/8/06

they all suck so it really doesn't matter who WINS does it?
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2006, 10:44   #7
LordOfTheShrooms
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman
they all suck so it really doesn't matter who WINS does it?

I'm voting for the Giant Douche this year. Next year I'll vote for the turd sammich.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2006, 11:22   #8
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

There were a bunch of fagg0s running unopposed here for county turd shoveler and shit like that so I wrote in Ted Nugent, Giannia Bologna, and Ben Dover.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2006, 11:24   #9
bologna.com
Retard

Did I win?