Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 2nd February 2006, 12:39   #21
Hung0v3r

Re: GWB's SOTU

GWB is obviously not the greatest president ever. EVen the most rabid conservative will tell you this.

I was watching Dennis Millers latest special on HBO, and he summed it up so perfectly. He was describing his reasons for voting GWB in 2004.

He said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Miller
Kerry, Clinton, and most politicians in the world are chess players. They calculate and think about every move, and every possible permutation resulting from that move, and the folowing moves out into infinity. George Bush is playing checkers, and when he encounters an asshole he jumps the motherfucker. That is what we need right now.

The terrorists arent out to make the US question their stance on Israel. They're not out to make us think about our materialistic lifestyles. They want us, YES YOU TOO, dead. Dead or muslim. They want you to convert or die. They want to ruin the economy, kill as many as possible using the most frightening and fear inducing tactics they can get their hands on, and then force the women into burkas. GWB didn't create terrorism, nor did he invite more of it. He was unfortunate enough to be in office when they finally succeeded in something they long dreamed of; A stunning, well executed attack, in broad daylight, at the heart of the US economy. If you think for one minute you or someone else could somehow do a better job you need to think again. The world is a festering shithole of people out to do harm to others. If people saw the intelligence briefings that he has to read every day most would piss their pants and go home to bed.

Is the guy a terrible public speaker? Yes
Is he Stupid? Not a chance
Is he doing anything less than what he feels is the absolute best for this country's future? Not a fucking chance.

Fuck! effort. I'll go back to posting ITT threads now
Old 2nd February 2006, 12:51   #22
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

What he said...
Old 2nd February 2006, 12:52   #23
bologna.com
Retard

Hey, you guys see what I did with three words?
Old 2nd February 2006, 12:54   #24
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung0v3r
Fuck! effort.

Good job there Jim...

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2006, 12:59   #25
Hung0v3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
By getting more blowjobs from fat jewish girls?

By bombing the chinese embassy in the balkans!
Old 2nd February 2006, 13:00   #26
maladjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Good job there Dennis Millers...

Old 2nd February 2006, 19:23   #27
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...

Nebraskababe has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung0v3r
GWB is obviously not the greatest president ever. EVen the most rabid conservative will tell you this.

I was watching Dennis Millers latest special on HBO, and he summed it up so perfectly. He was describing his reasons for voting GWB in 2004.

He said

The terrorists arent out to make the US question their stance on Israel. They're not out to make us think about our materialistic lifestyles. They want us, YES YOU TOO, dead. Dead or muslim. They want you to convert or die. They want to ruin the economy, kill as many as possible using the most frightening and fear inducing tactics they can get their hands on, and then force the women into burkas. GWB didn't create terrorism, nor did he invite more of it. He was unfortunate enough to be in office when they finally succeeded in something they long dreamed of; A stunning, well executed attack, in broad daylight, at the heart of the US economy. If you think for one minute you or someone else could somehow do a better job you need to think again. The world is a festering shithole of people out to do harm to others. If people saw the intelligence briefings that he has to read every day most would piss their pants and go home to bed.

Is the guy a terrible public speaker? Yes
Is he Stupid? Not a chance
Is he doing anything less than what he feels is the absolute best for this country's future? Not a fucking chance.

Fuck! effort. I'll go back to posting ITT threads now

You and Mal are so right on this week. WTF is going on?
That was fucking perfect. Send that to every press source you can. The world needs to read that assessment.
Nebraskababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2006, 10:21   #28
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebraskababe
You and Mal are so right on this week. WTF is going on?
That was fucking perfect. Send that to every press source you can. The world needs to read that assessment.

asskisser

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2006, 11:08   #29
bologna.com
Retard

Don't worry, give her a week and she'll be bleedin' again so the world will revert to normal...