Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob

Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob (http://www.nobigtoe.com/index.php)
-   The Lt. Allen Swanson Project (http://www.nobigtoe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Paris Hilton Responds to McCain Ad (http://www.nobigtoe.com/showthread.php?t=17967)

sandman 5th August 2008 21:37

Paris Hilton Responds to McCain Ad

See more funny videos at Funny or Die

Not only is it funny, but she appears to be smarter that both of them put together.

sandman 5th August 2008 21:37

Re: Paris Hilton Responds to McCain Ad

I’m now for Paris too. She’s clearly not the airhead the other two are. So what if the WH is painted pink. It would also drive Achmedinadinnerjacket crazy.

sandman 5th August 2008 21:40

UPDATE: Obama spokesman Bill Burton reacts: "Whatever."

UPDATE: McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds emails: “It sounds like Paris Hilton supports John McCain’s ‘all of the above’ approach to America’s energy crisis - including both alternatives and drilling. Paris Hilton might not be as big a celebrity as Barack Obama, but she obviously has a better energy plan.”

UPDATE: Shorter McCain, via Drudge (and the headline of Bounds' press release): 'Paris Supports Drilling'...

Stiffy 5th August 2008 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandman (Post 246886)
'Paris Supports Drilling'...

Fucking LOLZ

iczorro 6th August 2008 01:26

If that's really her, I'm a big fan of her new publicist. If it's not, that's a fucking GREAT impersonator, and funny or die should rule the country.

sandman 6th August 2008 07:51

aye, it's really her. I'm not a Paris fan but this was brilliant PR.

Phix 6th August 2008 08:04

I can't get to YouTube, what did Paris Herpes say?

sandman 6th August 2008 08:08

per Breitbart, this is close to what she says....

In the ad, the 27-year-old appears reclining on a sun lounger beside a swimming pool, dressed only in a skimpy leopard-print bathing costume.

"Hey America, I'm Paris Hilton and I'm a celebrity too," Hilton declares breezily. "Only I'm not from the olden days and I'm not promising change like that other guy. I'm just hot.

"But then that wrinkly white-haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I'm running for president. So thanks for the endorsement white-haired dude, and I want America to know I'm, like, totally ready to lead."

Hilton then offers an alternative US energy strategy, suggesting that she plans to combine elements from McCain and Democratic rival Barack Obama.

"We can do limited offshore drilling with strict environmental oversight while creating tax incentives to get Detroit making hybrid and electric cars. ... Energy crisis solved, I'll see you at the debates, bitches!"

Hilton then signs off by declaring that she is now mulling her choices for vice-president. "I'm thinking Rihanna," she said, referring to the singer-songwriter.

"I'll see you at the debates, bitches." Hilton adds. "Oh, and I might paint it pink. Bye!"

sandman 6th August 2008 08:08

woops, phix, try this link...

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=146263

Phix 6th August 2008 08:42

Welp... Paris fucked up... Rhiana isn't a natural born U.S. citizen.

That breitbart link just embeds funnyordie... also blocked where I work

maladjusted 6th August 2008 10:15

I tried to care about this long enough to see what you all are talking about but I failed.

taco 6th August 2008 11:07

Did she have a dick in her mouth like all her other interweb videos?

Rooflechicken 7th August 2008 08:09

somebody needs to die at funny or die