Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11th February 2008, 09:42   #1
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Put your money where your mouth is

Here's the email I sent out this morning. If you didn't get it it's because I don't have your damn email address. Read it, then do it.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
I was sitting in the Cracker Barrel last night enjoying a rather tasty dinner when I noticed that two tables away was an army soldier in uniform having dinner with a large group of people that looked like his family. I noticed he had the 10th Mountain Division combat patch on his right shoulder so I knew this guy had either been to Iraq or Afghanistan. The more I sat there and thought about it a thought began dawning on me. I've personally thanked a number of our military for their service. But you know...as I sat there I realized I needed to do more. I got the attention of the waitress and had her bring me the soldier's check. Now I'm not some touchy-feely sentimental type of guy but it just was something I felt needed to be done. I was able to sit there and have a nice dinner because of men and women like this soldier. They sacrifice a lot for us and buying a soldier dinner seemed to be the least I could do.

Here's what I'm thinking about. I want to be able to thank more of these brave men and women personally. I'm emailing all of you and asking that whenever you see a soldier, sailor, airman or marine in uniform at a restaurant that you go and pick up his or her check. Even if you only do it one time think of the expression of thanks you are making to that person. They know you care because you just put your money where your mouth is. And honestly, if you can't afford $20 to buy a soldier a dinner what does that really say? I'm hoping you'll jump on my bandwagon here and help me get the word out. Most of you know how much I hate email forwards but this one I really want passed along. It’ll mean a great deal to our brothers and sisters in uniform.

That sergeant I bought dinner for last night? He's home from Ft. Drum visiting his family. He's going back to Iraq soon. For his third combat tour. When he thanked me for buying his dinner I shook his hand and told him "No, thank YOU." You absolutely, positively can't get a better feeling for your money than that.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2008, 09:54   #2
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Re: Put your money where your mouth is

does that place have good breakfasts?

There is one not that far from here and i heard they have some damn tasty biscuits and gravy.
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2008, 09:56   #3
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Dude ...Cracker Barrel rocks. It's good southern style food.

Power corrupts.

Old 11th February 2008, 09:59   #4
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I buy 'em beers all the time. Been doing it for years.

Cracker Barrel in MT sucks ass.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2008, 10:09   #5
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

my kids call it "crack your barrel".

Great food, southern and traditional home cookins.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2008, 12:47   #6
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

it's good fake southern food, at best. nothing in a chain restaruant can replicate true home cooking.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2008, 12:56   #7
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

i aint looking for "southern" food, or a "southern" atmosphere.

I would like chicken fried steak, eggs, biscuits and gravy and good fucking potatoes not the IPOP shit cakes.
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2008, 13:08   #8
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

then make it yourself. it'll be better.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2008, 16:05   #9
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
it's good fake southern food, at best. nothing in a chain restaruant can replicate true opossum.

Hey Hondo cool idea. Like LBEH but more on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2008, 16:19   #10
Hondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius
Hey Hondo cool idea. Like LBEH but more on the spot.

Exactly. Anonymous donations are one thing but a one-on-one gift means a lot more.

Power corrupts.

Old 11th February 2008, 16:45   #11
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Do you really all not already do this kinda shit? You should, even if we aren't at war, you should. I may be a giant loser and a drunk but there is some shit even I can remember to do. Be nice to the people who are willing to kill and be killed on your behalf, its the least you can do.

In memory of Johnny

Old 11th February 2008, 21:41   #12
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
i aint looking for "southern" food, or a "southern" atmosphere.

I would like chicken fried steak, eggs, biscuits and gravy and good fucking potatoes not the IPOP shit cakes.

then go to cracker barrel.

it's fucking awesome and cheap.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2008, 06:08   #13
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

I reckon if was in that restaurant and saw that bloke I'd be respecting him to the full. I was a young punk once and didnt geddit but I geddit now.

Its no small feat to leave your girl and fuck with towel-heads. You gotta believe in it hard to take that action.

Man that guy could be just cruisin with his chick but he is doing that.

Hard to comprehend the sacrifice.

:respect:

(get onto it Shorty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2008, 08:27   #14
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

get onto what i already got on cracker barrel
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2008, 10:08   #15
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Most branches are no longer allowed to wear their uniforms off base.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2008, 11:11   #16
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

what?? I see em all the time...but i guess not in a couple months...what???

In memory of Johnny

Old 12th February 2008, 12:09   #17
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
what?? I see em all the time...but i guess not in a couple months...what???

Quote:
Last modified Friday, July 27, 2007 8:48 AM PDT

Marine Corps changes camouflage uniform rules

By: CRAIG TENBROECK - Staff Writer

OCEANSIDE ---- Camouflage-clad Marines can no longer get out of their cars to run errands on their way to or from base under a revised Marine Corps policy that prohibits troops from making such stops while in uniform.

The rule change was announced in an order issued Wednesday by Commandant Gen. James Conway, who said the camouflage outfit ---- officially known as the Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform ---- is "not appropriate for a civilian environment."

When asked about the reason for the change, a Marine Corps spokesman would only refer to Conway's written remarks. Those remarks said the policy was necessary to set a consistent standard for Marine Corps dress.

I believe the Army and Air Force have adopted similar rules.

When we moved here I used to see soldiers at the grocery store down the street all the time, it's 200 yards from the main Hill AFB entrance/ exit.

I can't recall seeing one for months now.
Old 12th February 2008, 12:28   #18
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

FUCK THAT

In memory of Johnny

Old 12th February 2008, 12:32   #19
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

FUCK those fucking fuckers that made that shit ok. who the fuck do they think is giving them the right to make fucking rules??? people need to have the uniform shoved right the fuck down their throat so they don't forget and dismiss the fact that our kids are still fighting over there. fucking people here are so god damned spoiled and they have zero clue as to WHY they are so spoiled. fuck. fuck fuck fuck.

In memory of Johnny

Old 12th February 2008, 13:11   #20
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
FUCK those fucking fuckers that made that shit ok. who the fuck do they think is giving them the right to make fucking rules??? people need to have the uniform shoved right the fuck down their throat so they don't forget and dismiss the fact that our kids are still fighting over there. fucking people here are so god damned spoiled and they have zero clue as to WHY they are so spoiled. fuck. fuck fuck fuck.