Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 14th September 2011, 20:02   #1
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
hey

go fuck yourselfs
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2011, 20:37   #2
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: hey

You should show up more around here Shorty....seriously

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2011, 01:13   #3
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

do you guys still just sit around and bitch about obama
Old 15th September 2011, 10:19   #4
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

That's what Lisa's facebook page is for...well up until Mal got kicked off of it.

Power corrupts.

Old 15th September 2011, 10:44   #5
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

who's obama?

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2011, 11:18   #6
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

kill whitey!

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2011, 12:39   #7
IlDente
cumstain
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

IlDente has caught teh ghey

He's the latest Goldman Sachs choice for head puppet of america. They're gonna pick a new one next year.
IlDente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2011, 14:44   #8
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I hope the next one is a Hebe. They're good with money I hear.

Old 15th September 2011, 15:08   #9
LordOfTheShrooms

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

They just get put in charge of the central bank.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2011, 18:25   #10
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlDente
He's the latest Goldman Sachs choice for head puppet of america. They're gonna pick a new one next year.

you been listening to alex jones a lot?
Old 15th September 2011, 18:40   #11
IlDente
cumstain

IlDente has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
you been listening to alex jones a lot?

Never. I don't listen to anyone who thinks 9/11 was inside job. But I can (but won't; effort LOL) show u thousands of government docs to support that claim
IlDente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2012, 20:03   #12
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

since i don't drink as much i want to buy some guns.

i'm gonna go to a gun shop and look into class(es).

also thanks for the voicemail the other day it was pretty funny.

HUGS AND KISSES
Old 2nd August 2012, 21:03   #13
Hondo

Got the message eh? Did the idea of sending a sekret ninja assassin squad enter your mind?

Power corrupts.

Old 2nd August 2012, 21:27   #14
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

I thought I saw a ninja after me the other day. Then I remembered you don't see ninjas until
It's too late.

I'm adjusting to my new life here in {undisclosed location} though.

Old 2nd August 2012, 22:05   #15
Hondo

Did joo gets teh pipes fixed?

Power corrupts.

Old 3rd August 2012, 06:17   #16
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

The chair is against the wall.
Old 3rd August 2012, 16:14   #17
Hondo

John has a long mustache

Power corrupts.

Old 3rd August 2012, 23:20   #18
TennesseeChick

TennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrix

Fuck you Short Stack. Are you married with children yet?

Obama blows. Romney blows less. That's all there is to know.
Old 4th August 2012, 07:22   #19
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeChick
Fuck you Short Stack. Are you married with children yet?

fuck no

Quote:
Obama blows. Romney blows less. That's all there is to know.

i'm voting for obama just so you all know.
Old 4th August 2012, 08:17   #20
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

OBAMNEY 2012! The only real choice!!!!