Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 7th March 2008, 21:09   #201
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Re: Dilemma

SVO 460

The distributor is right the fuck where it should be. I am not a brand whore who says "Ford or Chevy is better than.."

But is does make fucking with timing a whole lot easier having the disti up front.

taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2008, 21:11   #202
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Nice tennis shoe wheel chocks.

thems is my size 16 vans

i still have one of them i believe.
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2008, 09:27   #203
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco

I dont miss paying 3.85 for diesel.

$4+ here this morning. fcuk. makes me wanna rip all the goodies out of the truck and put some 235s on it.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2008, 12:03   #204
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
But is does make fucking with timing a whole lot easier having the disti up front.

I'm sure it does. It just looks weird to me because I'm used to it being in back where you can't see shit, have to put it in by feel, and then can't get to the hold down bolt w/o a universal joint and a long extension.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2008, 15:58   #205
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I thought this thread was gonna be about something else

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2008, 17:42   #206
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
, and then can't get to the hold down bolt w/o a universal joint and a long extension.

they make wrenches fer that, u know. see harbor freight thread.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2008, 06:20   #207
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
I thought this website was gonna be about something else

Old 10th March 2008, 07:04   #208
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
I thought this thread was gonna be about something else

She still didn't back off after activating gort?
Old 10th March 2008, 08:03   #209
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
they make wrenches fer that, u know. see harbor freight thread.

I know, they are called ratchets and they can be adapted for many uses with extensions and universal joints
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote