Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 3rd March 2008, 11:58   #1
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Dillenema

I went to the bar last night and there was the owners and one broad. I say broad cause she's almost my age and married. I knew she was married and a few beers later didn't care much. So fast forward about 6 inches and she's sucking my weiner. Great. Now the next time I'm playing pool with her husband would it be proper to let him win? I mean he's ok and stuff but I usually kick his ass.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud

Last edited by maladjusted : 6th March 2008 at 12:49. Reason: FUUNNNYLOLS
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2008, 12:52   #2
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey
Re: Dilemma

jesus christ chikken. you men don't learn a fucking thing about anything do you?

weren't you just on the other end of this scenario a while back? WTF?

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2008, 13:02   #3
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2008, 13:08   #4
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
WTF?

Yeah this is where I disagree with the Hondo program.

I know you aren't married (well, maybe on paper, but it's over), but she is. She's a whore (proof: she blew you) but she's married.

I wouldn't have.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2008, 13:13   #5
LordOfTheShrooms

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

Yeah, you might want to find a new bar...

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2008, 13:16   #6
Soulslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted

I know you aren't married (well, maybe on paper, but it's over), but she is. She's a whore (proof: she blew you) but she's married.

ed. wrong choice chikken. very wrong. you may have done to their relationship what was done to yours. sure, it would probably have happened anyway if she's blowing you after a few beers at a bar, but at least that way if wouldn't have been partially your fault.

nice job there dumbass.

Old 3rd March 2008, 13:22   #7
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
ed. wrong choice chikken. very wrong. you may have done to their relationship what was done to yours. sure, it would probably have happened anyway if she's blowing you after a few beers at a bar, but at least that way if wouldn't have been partially your fault.

nice job there dumbass.

Well, if she was Jeff Thomas' current wife...
Old 3rd March 2008, 13:56   #8
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

dude, sweet
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2008, 14:01   #9
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

travel armed, extra ammo, keep the lights off at night.

and yeah, you might want to find a new bar...
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2008, 14:59   #10
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

meh, she wouldn't take no for an answer and I was drunk.

its not like I'm friends with them or something. usually this goes against every fiber of my being as well, no excuse though, I'm gonna let him win next time.

In memory of Johnny

Old 3rd March 2008, 15:20   #11
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

If she's there you should let him win and then keep saying shit like "Boy, I sure BLOW tonight" and "that shot sure sucked" and "double or nothing on the next game for another blowjob from your wife"
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2008, 15:31   #12
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
If she's there you should let him win and then keep saying shit like "Boy, I sure BLOW tonight" and "that shot sure sucked" and "double or nothing on the next game for another blowjob from your wife"

I'm sitting at the fucking airport and actually just LOL'd and like 10 people looked right at me like I'm nuts. Thanks for that Mal.

Now I'm really starting to regret this.

In memory of Johnny

Old 3rd March 2008, 15:58   #13
LordOfTheShrooms

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

It's ok. Letting him win a few rounds of pool will make up for shooting a load in his wife's mouth.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2008, 17:08   #14
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

If she wasn't blowing you somebody else would have been in your place. ANd then you'd have gotten nothign but your hangover.

Guilt is a chick concept. Dispense with it immediately.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2008, 19:04   #15
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms
It's ok. Letting him win a few rounds of pool will make up for shooting a load in his wife's mouth.

I'm a gentleman.

Hondo, this is uncharted territory for me, I don't feel guilty about what she did but I do feel sorry for her husband cause I'm pretty sure he ain't ok with it. That said I'm not messing around with her again.

In memory of Johnny

Old 3rd March 2008, 21:31   #16
sammich
Just a fishy guy with a couple vices!

sammich has caught teh ghey

heh....you've scored on bothe he and his trollop wife...nice shootin!

you should ask yourself a couple of questions first....something along the lines of ... is this guy bigger than you; has this guy done time; is this guy capable of going postal; could you kick his ass; is this guy a good shot with either a pistol or rifle...

depending on the answers, you might also wanna ask yourself if you'd want to be involved in a 3 way with them...who knows, maybe this shit happens all the time?

after all, we had a president that proved oral sex isn't sex, no harm, no foul...at least you didn't poke her in the ass and then wipe your dick on his pillow...

sammich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2008, 21:34   #17
Soulslayer

you guys fucking disgust me.

Old 3rd March 2008, 21:37   #18
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
you guys fucking disgust me.

yet you know you love us

In memory of Johnny

Old 3rd March 2008, 21:40   #19
Soulslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneL
don't any of you bother to bitch and whine when your wife/girlfriend starts blowing other guys at bars.

What a joke.

Ending a marriage? Bullshit. The marriage was either over already and just zombying along... or the event will pass off as a dr0nken indescretion and it will be forgotten.

Maybe the dude beats her and she needed DBDs snorkle to begin cutting the chains... Never chastise a man for getting his cock sucked by a babe of any intoxication level, it is a holy experience.

Old 3rd March 2008, 21:44   #20
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

I am not looking for validation, I simply shared something that happened to me. You should know I fucking tell you guys just about everything because my stupid ass provides a good deal of content around here. if I wasn't such an idiot the toe wouldn't be what it is today. Same could be said for all of us lifers. You too sister.

I won't do it again, pinky swear.

Forgive me?

In memory of Johnny