Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 29th March 2006, 12:31   #1
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey
Democrats are tougher on national security

Congressional Democrats vow to provide U.S. agents with the resources to hunt down Osama bin Laden and ensure a "responsible redeployment of U.S. forces" from Iraq in 2006 in a national security policy statement House and Senate Democratic leaders were announcing Wednesday.

"We need a new direction on national security, and leaders with policies that are tough and smart. That is what Democrats offer," Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., said in remarks prepared for delivery Wednesday.

His counterpart in the House, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said Democrats were providing a fresh strategy _ "one that is strong and smart, which understands the challenges America faces in a post 9/11 world, and one that demonstrates that Democrats are the party of real national security."

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/03/29/D8GLA89G1.html
Old 29th March 2006, 12:43   #2
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t
Re: Democrats are tougher on national security

lol. That's the funniest thing I've read today.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2006, 12:43   #3
Hung0v3r

hahahaha

pelosi..security
Old 29th March 2006, 12:51   #4
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...

Nebraskababe has caught teh ghey

It's the Sharks vs. the Jets circa 1950. Let's get the National Guard to round up all our politicians and ship them back w/ the illegals to Mexico, and start fresh.
Nebraskababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2006, 13:08   #5
Hung0v3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebraskababe
It's the Sharks vs. the Jets circa 1950. Let's get the National Guard to round up all our politicians and ship them back w/ the illegals to Mexico, and start fresh.

you'd have to bring them back from iraq first
Old 29th March 2006, 13:44   #6
maladjusted

Let's have an exchange program.

We ship illegals to Iraq in exchange for national guardsmen.
Old 29th March 2006, 14:39   #7
Hung0v3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
Also GWB is speaking on radio. He's stuttering more than Porky Pig.

Press conference or scheduled adress with no questions?
Old 29th March 2006, 15:04   #8
Hung0v3r

oh man he sucks at those
Old 29th March 2006, 15:09   #9
Hung0v3r

You ever hear the clip of him responding to the sovereignty question from the Indian?
Old 29th March 2006, 15:44   #10
maladjusted

Hahaha George Bush isn't a good public speaker impeach him and vote democrat!
Old 29th March 2006, 15:50   #11
Hung0v3r

when i see the leader of my nation speaking i like to look at him and say "Wow that guy is bright, what a true leader, something we should be proud of"

when i watch george bush talk, if i havent already turned off the tv in favor of self mutilation, I can't help but think maybe we fucked up. Not fucked up in a Kerry vs. Bush way, but maybe the republicans fucked up in the promary voting.
Old 29th March 2006, 15:53   #12
Hung0v3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
Between a stuttering leader and a slick lying leader... I'll take the stststststuttterer

Congrats You got Both!

I hhhhhhhh-h-hh-ave th-tht-tht-the cccconstituuuuutional auth-authauthority to t-t-t-t-a-p ph-phphones w-w-w-w-without wwwwwwarants
Old 29th March 2006, 16:27   #13
maladjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung0v3r
when i see the leader of my nation speaking i like to look at him and say "Wow that guy is bright, what a true leader, something we should be proud of"

When's the last time that happened?

Reagan?

Quote:
when i watch george bush talk,

Just don't watch, it's easier. Spend that time looking up reports on how our failed economy is driving so hard they had to raise rates to slow it down.

Since you are in favor of no border, you can't bitch about anything else going on other than the war on terriers, and at this point there's little reason to do so. We acted on the best information available, both sides of the aisle agreed, and it's a fucking mess, but anybody w/ a brain knew it would be a mess from the get go, we just didn't have a choice.
Old 29th March 2006, 16:47   #14
Hung0v3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
When's the last time that happened?

Reagan?

Yes. Clinton was good too, you knew he was lying through his teeth but godamn he was goo at it.

Quote:
Just don't watch, it's easier. Spend that time looking up reports on how our failed economy is driving so hard they had to raise rates to slow it down.

Since you are in favor of no border, you can't bitch about anything else going on other than the war on terriers, and at this point there's little reason to do so. We acted on the best information available, both sides of the aisle agreed, and it's a fucking mess, but anybody w/ a brain knew it would be a mess

I can bitch about plenty. I can bitch about his spending habit. I can bitch about his view of the federal governments role in education. Fuck, if it wasn't for the Texan accent and Jesus Freak tattoo you'd never know he was a republican.

Complacency can be just as dangerous as an outside threat. The guy is a fuckup and you know it. You're defensive as if I'm attacking him because I'm a whacko halliburton conspiracy believer. I'm not. He sucks. He can't speak, he can't lead, and he doesn't have the support to get anything done without authorizing federal spending on every sweetheart pork deal that crosses his desk. In 2008 you'll thank god that it's over too
Old 29th March 2006, 17:03   #15
phxhawk
Administrator

phxhawk has caught teh ghey

Quote:
vote democrat!

OK

phxhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2006, 17:06   #16
maladjusted

Quote:
Yes. Clinton was good

You were PROUD of Clinton? WTF?

Quote:
I can bitch about plenty.

Blah fucking blah.

Bitching about the person is pointless. The 2 party system is what fucking blows. W on his worst day is still better than John Fucking Kerry could ever hope to be. Bush is gone in 2 more years, so I don't even see why he speaks at all, he cannot win.

Also lol at not having the support to get anything done.

Except wars in two countries and a huge anti-terror campaign at home in the face of withering attacks from his many opponents w/o the benefit of a helpful press.

Yeah, a total fuckup.
Old 29th March 2006, 18:02   #17
Hung0v3r

take a look at what has been attached to his war spending budgets in order to get them passed. He's had to pay congress with bullshit spending deals to buy their votes on the few things he does want done.
Old 29th March 2006, 18:10   #18
maladjusted

Quote:
take a look at what has been attached to his war spending budgets in order to get them passed. He's had to pay congress with bullshit spending deals to buy their votes on the few things he does want done.

Oh you're right, W is the first president to ever do things like this because congress is fucked.
Old 29th March 2006, 19:11   #19
Hung0v3r

Quote:
Oh you're right, W is the first president to ever do things like this because congress is fucked.

No but he's the first one in a long time to have to give so much to get so little. You didn't see reagan or even clinton giving that much to pass what they wanted because the political collateral damage of going along with their bills wasn't half as bad as the equal with bush.

THE ECONOMY IS ROARING!!! WHOOOOOOOOO. What the fuck does that have to do with Stutter W. Stammerpants POTUS? If Kaoru F. Harmon inherited the economy after the dot com bubble burst and a major attack on US soil you'd be praising her too? This has absolutely nothing to do with bush and you know it. Since when is 4.75% "putting the brakes on" the economy anyway? Keep in mind they had to practically pay you to take money to get the thing moving again. which also has 0% to do with GWB
Old 29th March 2006, 19:19   #20
maladjusted

Quote:
You didn't see reagan or even clinton giving that much

For the unpopular wars they had to fight? Which ones were those again?

Quote:
THE ECONOMY IS ROARING!!! WHOOOOOOOOO. What the fuck does that have to do with Stutter W. Stammerpants POTUS?

Yeah, you have a point here. Fag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Bitching about the person is pointless. The 2 party system is what fucking blows.