Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 18th December 2008, 14:10   #21
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: i want a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
unpossible. you never owned a maxima.

And the award for longest trip to Unfunny town goes to:

YOU]
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2008, 14:49   #22
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

That's a lot of mm's... What's that in a real unit of measurement?
Old 18th December 2008, 15:12   #23
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
and no one hates you because of your car chikken..they all pity you because of your mid-life crisis.

actually this is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about, even you people might recall years ago when I posted about my boss being a dick for buying a corvette because I told him I wanted one. I even posted pictures. Now, how long have I been having a crisis? I guess since right after I got out of high school cause that was the first time I seriously looked at getting this exact same car.

But what do I know?

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2008, 15:13   #24
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Mal, you realize you are going to have jungle fever from here on right?

In memory of Johnny

Old 18th December 2008, 21:21   #25
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
But what do I know?

hey, i didn't say i thought it...i said some people may.

just because you're YAY DIVORCE! d, middle aged and driving around in a newly purchased vette that you wanted for years but just now bought doesn't mean you fit into any of the stereotypical midlife crisis scenarios. don't worry about what those people say. what do they know?

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2008, 22:10   #26
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

only black people drive maximas and altimas.

Quote:
and no one hates you because of your car chikken..they all pity you because of your mid-life crisis.

They pity him cause its fucking yellow and that is goddamn gay. Even it it was a 70's stingray the yellow is still a fag anchor. Paint that fucking car anything other than yellow.

Shorty, if you want something fun and fast and you are all short and shit you should look to the 300+ hp subaru. It wont fit big fucking yeti families but it can win shit at the xgames and go real fast.

It can handle a real beating.

Like a cross between shanes liver and malberts toilet seat.
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2008, 09:12   #27
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
??

i want one way bad but it's

- 2door
- truck
- gas milage
- still moving peoples crap
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2008, 09:13   #28
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Its actually amazing how many people hate my car. Its really something I've never experienced before except here. You all made fun of my last Mustang and pretty much everything else but even in real life people detest my corvette like nothing else.

mustangs are for fat girls.

i defended your vette.
Old 19th December 2008, 09:17   #29
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
Shorty, if you want something fun and fast and you are all short and shit you should look to the 300+ hp subaru. It wont fit big fucking yeti families but it can win shit at the xgames and go real fast.

It can handle a real beating.

Like a cross between shanes liver and malberts toilet seat.

ya i've wanted the impreza for a real long time but it's pricey and get's bad milage. i was crazy about the wrx until the magnum was introduced and i thought "oh modern day el camino fast truck" but i was wrong.

like i said, the car i want doesn't exist

i'm cursed to be a truck owner forever so maybe i'll get a mini when i'm rich or something to go along with it.
Old 19th December 2008, 10:02   #30
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
only black people drive maximas and altimas.

You racist motherfucker
Old 19th December 2008, 14:37   #31
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

[quote=taco;254605]They pity him cause its fucking yellow and that is goddamn gay. Even it it was a 70's stingray the yellow is still a fag anchor. Paint that fucking car anything other than yellow.
[quote]

You do realize my 65 IH Truck is painted Corvette Yellow right?

Its not an accident I bought this car.

Shorty go retro and get a Town and Country wagon!

In memory of Johnny

Old 19th January 2009, 10:13   #32
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

yo i think i found my car.

mazdaspeed3.

price, economy, utility, and performance.

why the fuck doesn't the goddam gt package come with a sunroof.
Old 19th January 2009, 10:16   #33
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

this thing has apparently been getting great reviews for the past few years. they say things like "bang for your buck" and "have fun while getting things done" and other stuff.

Old 19th January 2009, 10:17   #34
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

also the mini coopers are rad
Old 19th January 2009, 10:28   #35
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
also the mini coopers are gay

Old 19th January 2009, 10:39   #36
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
yo i think i found my car.

mazdaspeed3.

it looks like it has buckteeth.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2009, 11:18   #37
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

I don't think I've ever seen a heterosexual guy driving a Mazda 3.

Old 19th January 2009, 11:37   #38
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
I don't think I've ever seen a heterosexual guy driving a Mazda 3.

but it's a speed 3

some 240 hp in a tiny car or something thats pretty rad

what would suggest, malbert q. pottypants?
Old 19th January 2009, 11:42   #39
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Yeah, I know it's a speed 3. I think it's a pretty cool little hatchback thing, but I only ever see chicks in them.

Old 19th January 2009, 11:46   #40
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Why don't you get an old El Camino and stuff a big block that's converted to run on natural gas into it? That would be cool.