Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Julius' Bourbon
It will have teh bitter 0 0%
Sell it on ebay and make a million 1 6.67%
You should have drunk it back then. 3 20.00%
Fuck it, kill him... 11 73.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 3rd December 2008, 12:58   #21
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Alcohol science...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Don't take and maybe

you could just swim next to the boat Shamu

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 13:04   #22
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
you could just swim next to the boat Shamu

And risk weight loss? No way Jose.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 13:06   #23
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
And risk weight loss? No way Jose.

I'm sure there will be enough krill to feast on...
Old 3rd December 2008, 13:14   #24
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
I'm sure there will be enough krill to feast on...

Shamu. Killer whale. YOU IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKER

Quote:
KILLER FUCKING WHALES

Diet and Eating Habits

A. Food preferences and resources.

1. Active and opportunistic, killer whales are without a doubt top predators in the ocean. In fact, they are the largest predator of warm-blooded animals ever known.

2. Fishes, squids, seals, sea lions, walruses, birds, sea turtles, otters, penguins, cetaceans (both mysticete and odontocete), polar bears, reptiles, and even a moose -- they have all been found in the stomach contents of killer whales.

3. Perhaps the most interesting thing found in the stomachs of killer whales is the remains of other killer whales. How this came to be is uncertain as killer whale predation on other killer whales is rare. Perhaps they scavenged the remains of dead killer whales, as killer whales are known to eat the remains of other animals.

4. The diets of killer whales vary from one region to another.

a. In the Antarctic, killer whales eat about 67% fishes, 27% marine mammals, and 6% squids.

b. In the Bering Sea near Alaska, they eat about 65% fishes, 20% squids, and 15% marine mammals.

c. The diets of resident and transient killer whales differ as well. Resident pods eat a wide variety of fishes and rarely seek out marine mammals. Transient groups primarily eat marine mammals and occasionally eat fishes.

B. Food intake.

Adult killer whales eat approximately 3% to 4% of their body weight in food per day; fully weaned calves can eat up to approximately 10% of their body weight during growth periods.
C. Methods of collecting food.

1. Much like packs of wolves or prides of lions, killer whales often hunt cooperatively in pods for food. They work together to encircle and herd prey into a small area before attacking. When hunting a large whale, a pod of killer whales may attack from several angles.

hunting
Killer whales often hunt cooperatively.

a. This event was dramatically witnessed when a SeaWorld research vessel, initially tagging swordfish for a migration study, had a serendipitous encounter with a pod of killer whales attacking a blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) -- the largest animal living on our planet today. Such an event had rarely been witnessed and never before photographed.

b. Approximately 30 killer whales assaulted an 18.2 m (60 ft.) blue whale. Two killer whales stayed ahead and two lagged behind while others surrounded the blue whale from the sides and underneath in an apparent effort to prevent escape. Some even leaped onto the back of the blue whale in what is believed to be an attempt to drown it.

c. The SeaWorld vessel watched as the group took turns biting flesh and blubber from their prey. After five hours, the herd broke off their attack. Perhaps the killer whales were resting or they may have had their fill, but the final fate of the severely injured blue whale was not known.

2. The conical and interlocking teeth of killer whales are adapted for ripping and tearing but not for chewing. The number of teeth varies among individuals. There are usually 10 to 14 teeth on each side of the jaw -- a total of 40 to 56 teeth. Each tooth is about 7.6 cm (3 in.) long and approximately 2.5 cm (1 in.) in diameter.

3. Killer whales swallow their food in chunks if need be, but their throats are large enough to swallow small seals and walruses whole.

4. Prey, such as these sea lions, may not be safe from killer whales even on land. Some killer whales specialize in sliding out onto sand bars or ice floes to pursue prey. They may also hit ice floes from below to knock prey into the water.

5. Another rare event, an encounter between a great white shark (Carcharodon carcharias) and killer whales, was recently documented off of Southeast Farallon Island near San Francisco, California. Two killer whales were in the area feeding on a California sea lion (Zalophus californianus) -- a favored food of great whites.

a. Perhaps the smell of fresh sea lion blood drew the shark to the area, but once one of the killer whales sighted the great white it immediately charged the shark and contacted it under water. The killer whale pulled the 3 to 4 m (10-13 ft.) shark to the surface in its mouth and the killer whales consumed sections of the great white such as its enormous liver.

b. This is certainly no indication of what may happen every time killer whales face great whites, but it does demonstrate the variety of a killer whale's diet.

6. A pod of 30 to 40 killer whales was seen following a fleet of trawler ships in the northeastern area of the Shetland Islands in the United Kingdom. As the trawlers brought aboard quantities of netted mackerel (Scomber scombrus), the killer whales consumed fishes that slipped from the nets or dead fishes tossed off the ships.

7. Research has shown that resident whales have a wider sound repertoire than transient whales, which may be partially related to their hunting habits.

a. Transients vocalize far less frequently than residents. While resident whales have been observed vocalizing during all forms of behaviors, transients only vocalize during play and after a kill.

b. One theory for this is that resident pods hunting schools of fish may need to rely on a great deal of communication to coordinate their assault. Transients may need to use stealth to approach marine mammals that might be alerted if the killer whales were to vocalize.

D. Interaction with other species.

Killer whales have a complex relationship with other marine mammals. Killer whales have been observed feeding on fish while in the company of other dolphins, minke whales (Balaenoptera acutorostrata), and Dall's porpoises (Phocoenoides dalli). On another occasion, humpback whales (Megaptera novaeangliae) joined a pod of killer whales that were attacking a Stellar sea lion (Eumetopias jubatus). At other times seals have been seen swimming with killer whales. All of these animals may all be prey of killer whales at other times.

Old 3rd December 2008, 13:17   #25
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Old 3rd December 2008, 15:01   #26
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix

Mal defending the type of whale he is.

In memory of Johnny

Old 3rd December 2008, 15:08   #27
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:

Thank dog somebody gets jokes around here.
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:41   #28
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

With all the tail you're supposedly getting lately I figured you'd claim to be a sperm whale.
Old 3rd December 2008, 16:48   #29
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffy
With all the tail you're supposedly getting lately I figured you'd claim to be a sperm whale.

I am a one chixx0r man.

But I'm still getting the same amount of tail.

I'd tell you fagg0rts but it's so great you'd think I'm lying. Seriously. WHOA. I've never been happier in my pants area.
Old 3rd December 2008, 17:31   #30
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
I am a one chixx0r man.

But I'm still getting the same amount of tail.

I'd tell you fagg0rts but it's so great you'd think I'm lying. Seriously. WHOA. I've never been happier in my pants area.

you gotta spread that shit around man or your just going to end up with another wife, trust me.

In memory of Johnny

Old 3rd December 2008, 18:22   #31
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
you gotta spread that shit around man or your just going to end up with another wife, trust me.

lol. Look here d00d.

You got burned once and stuck your hand right back in the oven.

I had the good sense to bail without even burning the hair off my knuckles.

I appreciate the sacrifice you have made for the cause of all men by occupying two evil harpies so they couldn't get to any other men, and that you have held your own botched life up as an example of what not to do for all to follow, but I got it handled brah.
Old 3rd December 2008, 19:29   #32
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:

AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 22:27   #33
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

who you callin a bloke? bloke.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2008, 10:50   #34
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
lol. Look here d00d.

You got burned once and stuck your hand right back in the oven.

not exactly but as long as thats what you choose to believe ok.

you should still spread it around

In memory of Johnny

Old 4th December 2008, 13:27   #35
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
not exactly but as long as thats what you choose to believe ok.

you should still spread it around

Aye Aye.
Old 4th December 2008, 15:42   #36
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Quote:

Roofles are welcome down under, jew know that - whatever way you make it down here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2008, 16:49   #37
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius
Roofles are welcome down under,

You have a thousand people to send up to the Northern Hemisphere if I visit?
Old 4th December 2008, 18:52   #38
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Quote:
You have a thousand people to send up to the Northern Hemisphere if I visit?

If we time it with a northern lunar perigee we might not flip out of orbit.

Plan your trip with this;

http://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/pacalc.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2008, 20:58   #39
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius
I've a got a question and I reckon you blokes are the best people on the planet to ask.

I've got a hip flask of Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky dated from 1987 which was given to me on my 18th birthday by my best mate. I said back then, "Mate I'm not gonna drink this now. I'm gonna share it with you on my 40th."

So I still have it and the mate and next July I hit the end game.

Do you think this shit will be fine as hell or got teh bitter?

Your expertise is sought...

Didn't read the relies, Jules, but I had an old girlfriend - like way the fuck back when I was in college - give me a little bottle of Tanqueray back in the day. Dorky, but I like gin. Anyhow, for whatever reason, I never drank it. It ended up in the bottom of a stolen beer pitcher that I kept other misc bar gear in.

Many years later - like 20 - I found myself home alone, after a night of partying, with a desire for a night cap. Unfortunately, I was totally out of EVERYTHING. Everything, that is, EXCEPT, that little bottle of gin. I decided what the fuck and busted it open. To my unpleasant surprise, it tasted like shit. Mind you, I LOVE alkehaul - a lot really - but that shit tasted like rotten rubbing alcohol. I actually ended up throwing it out.

You may have a different experience, but I'd say keep it sealed and save it for you grandchildren....
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2008, 22:36   #40
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Tanquerghey is not bourbon.

Bourbon will be fine.

MARK IT.