Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 8th November 2011, 13:38   #161
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Random shit thread

well, I can't kill her. Far as I can tell the options are kill her, or get the fuck away. Its been over 15 years of nothing but fucking pain dealing with her. Full support of every crazy fucking thing she can think of by the state leads me to, I am a shitty father. Walking away is all I have left. Its that or eat a fucking bullet.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2011, 13:55   #162
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

soo, are you just staying in montuckey at some apartment or are you looking to room with your dads down at boogie town?

Ride helicopters and bang strippers and cougars in diego?
Old 8th November 2011, 14:01   #163
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I don't have any choice. I can't sell my house cause the market sucks. I can't leave my job because if I do there will certainly not be enough money for them to take from me. I have been effectively handed a prison sentence that ties me down, with no chance of parole. I am now deadbeat dad.

In memory of Johnny

Old 8th November 2011, 14:50   #164
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

what happened?

Did she take you back to court because the ugly pony "income" to then futher fuck you for your current paycheck and then got some retroactive money too?
Old 8th November 2011, 16:01   #165
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

yes

In memory of Johnny

Old 8th November 2011, 16:15   #166
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Did you call my bud up there yet for help? If not...fucking call him already. I'm pretty sure a D.A. that isn't out to fuck you over would be of some benefit here. I know you're not a system guy but I've know this guy for 30 years....and I'd trust him with anything and everything I own. He's that fucking solid.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2011, 18:27   #167
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

No, I haven't simply because there is nothing he can do. Fuck it.

In memory of Johnny

Old 8th November 2011, 18:38   #168
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Ah...bullshit. You really have nothing to lose by trying. If he can't help you you won't be any worse off than you are now.

Make the fucking phone call man...

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2011, 19:11   #169
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Ah...bullshit. You really have nothing to lose by trying. If he can't help you you won't be any worse off than you are now.

Make the fucking phone call man...

What he said.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2011, 02:52   #170
phxhawk
Administrator

phxhawk has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
I don't have any choice.

Always, always have a choice. FUCK THAT.

phxhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2011, 03:18   #171
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Just_call_me_Q is a fatty! Look the fuck out!

Dude, everyone here was behind you in the YAY DIVORCE! . You were the one to hold us back and not let us make truthful statements during the election.

Don't ever give up on your kids. Also don't think that you have to kill your ex wife. I realise that she as a prosecutor of a one horse town does not make a lot of enemies with any power, but one day she is bound to come across a real criminal. When that day happens, make sure that he knows all the details of her schedule and current residence. She is in a position to make enemies, when a bad one comes along it is NOT a crime to share info on where you mail child support payments to her.
Just_call_me_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2011, 05:26   #172
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Lawyer cunt was a different YAY DIVORCE! , no crotchfruits.
Old 9th November 2011, 10:44   #173
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
Lawyer cunt was a different YAY YAY DIVORCE! ! , no crotchfruits.

I'm still going with, fuck it.

In memory of Johnny

Old 22nd November 2011, 13:59   #174
LordOfTheShrooms
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

Yeah, I'm that kind of nerd.

(only because it came free with the preorder of the game bundle)

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2011, 14:40   #175
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

zat a floppy disc?
Old 22nd November 2011, 17:09   #176
LordOfTheShrooms

Ya man they come in round shapes now

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
Old 28th November 2011, 13:17   #177
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

my kid drew this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bear.jpg (33.8 KB, 26 views)

In memory of Johnny

Old 29th November 2011, 10:35   #178
LordOfTheShrooms

hahaha I hope it wasn't in school. That's probably grounds for mandatory therapy these days.

Old 29th November 2011, 13:00   #179
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

some nice artwork my daughter made
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blackindians.jpg (126.1 KB, 18 views)
Old 29th November 2011, 13:19   #180
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

There is a new law in Montanananana. If your house is a total loss, the insurance company has to pay you the policy limit, not just the value of the broken shower shithole before it accidentally went up in flames while you were hunting on a band trip thereby explaining both where you were when the fire happened and why all your prized possessions were gone at the time.

Being honest and knowing shit like this sucks.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote