Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 3rd October 2011, 14:52   #121
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Random shit thread

Well now you know.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2011, 15:18   #122
LordOfTheShrooms
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

I'm taking it as further evidence that she's going to start wanting babies soon.

It's about time for a new model anyway.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2011, 16:00   #123
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms
I'm taking it as further evidence that she's going to start wanting babies soon.

EJECT!
Old 5th October 2011, 13:46   #124
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms

yeah, the thing about high school chicks

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2011, 13:29   #125
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

feeling stress?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg keyboard (Small).jpg (91.2 KB, 68 views)

In memory of Johnny

Old 9th October 2011, 17:46   #126
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Feedback for seller Rooflechikkin

A+++++ would do business again!!!!

Shaving a little lead but that can be fixed. This was at 10 yds offhand medium speed double action.

At this range it shoots one hole groups single action. I like to fuck up one shot though and ruin such groups.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2011, 17:47   #127
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

glad you like, its been a good gun but as you know, everything must go, down to the bare walls

In memory of Johnny

Old 10th October 2011, 18:06   #128
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Yeah how's that shit going?

Any time you want it back, you can have it for what I paid you plus gunsmith repairs. I put an old set of round butt stocks on it but I kept the square pachmayres. Shit I'd probably deliver if you wait till bikin season

Old 10th October 2011, 19:57   #129
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
glad you like, its been a good gun but as you know, everything must go, down to the bare walls

what else you got for sale?
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2011, 20:21   #130
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

You owe another chick a house or what?
Old 10th October 2011, 23:39   #131
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy

Him has a nice shotgun.....

Old 11th October 2011, 05:22   #132
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

got any more pistols to pawn to the NBT brotherhood?

Sorry to hear you have leaching cunts trying to bankrupt your ass and make your existence miserable.

You could always buy these cunts tickets for a cruise ship. People magically vanish on cruise ships all the time.
Old 11th October 2011, 16:03   #133
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Him has a nice shotgun.....

already gots some of those. well, not nice ones. i don't hunt flying birds.

i thought you made out ok in all this legal stuffs.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2011, 16:49   #134
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

child support has decide its in the best interest of my son for me to be homeless.

yay government.

In memory of Johnny

Old 11th October 2011, 16:51   #135
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy

If I own it, its for sale

In memory of Johnny

Old 11th October 2011, 23:38   #136
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Don't sell the Chikkin Coupe man....

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2011, 01:40   #137
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Just_call_me_Q is a fatty! Look the fuck out!

I feel very conflicted here, I always like a bargain, but also don't want to take a friends stuff who is selling it for any reason other than he doesn't want it any more. That said I am in the market for lower end shotguns. Not looking for Benelli's or Saiga, but Mossberg 500, I could use a few more... Since you are are in need of cash holding an everthing must go sale, I will give current brand new retail value on one if you have it.
Just_call_me_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2011, 09:56   #138
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_call_me_Q
I feel very conflicted here, I always like a bargain, but also don't want to take a friends stuff who is selling it for any reason other than he doesn't want it any more.

So you'd prefer he have a hard time selling the stuff?

Otherwise, that's why I offer the pawn arrangement. He wants it back it's his, for exactly what I gave him for it (and cheap gunsmith bill for repair of worn out part).

seems like the best of both worlds.

Old 12th October 2011, 11:07   #139
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Just_call_me_Q is a fatty! Look the fuck out!

makes sense
Just_call_me_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2011, 11:51   #140
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Most of the shit I need to get rid of is the large items, my boat, motorcycles, trailer, shit like that. No Mossberg, sorry.

In memory of Johnny