Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12th March 2008, 09:59   #81
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Re: I miss my dogs.

sorry to hear about your bad news, bigdaddy.

that really sucks man.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2008, 10:00   #82
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Sorry to hear about your dog.
Old 12th March 2008, 12:28   #83
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
Which RF wireless fence brand would you suggest?

Bolognafence2000?

I don't know. I just know they have them. My fence is chain link.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2008, 12:34   #84
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Hay man...we give a lot of shit about a lot of things but not that. Sorry bro.

I told you Bryan.

Picking up that box of ashes is a real bitch. Just opens that wound and dumps some salt in it. It will get better slowly.

We have started new dog search 2008 to some extent and are considering different breeds, trying to decide if, and if, what size, type, etc... RIght now that means DVRing everything with DOG in the title by MrsMal. We were watching something the other night about basset hounds, and they reminded me so much of my old dog Sweetpea (she was half lab half basset but really looked like a black block headed basset) that we shut it off because they kept showing dogs howling...

The night Sweetpea died, we were gone for a couple hours, came home and she's on the ground in her dog run struggling. As soon as she heard the car she started howling the worst damn howl I've ever heard out of a dog and the dogs on the show reminded me of that night too much for me to want to watch it.
Old 12th March 2008, 13:26   #85
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
We have started new dog search 2008 to some extent

border collie ftw
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2008, 14:02   #86
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
border collie ftw

FAIL!

Black/Yellow Lab FTW
Old 12th March 2008, 14:09   #87
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffy
FAIL!

Black/Yellow Lab FTW

My neighbor's black lab tries to face fuck my dog.
Old 12th March 2008, 14:14   #88
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
My neighbor's black lab tries to face fuck my dog.

Sounds like a troo roofledog to me.
Old 12th March 2008, 15:06   #89
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
...We have started new dog search 2008 to some extent...

Hard to believe but we have too - and again, it's only been a week. Mrs.bigdaddy swore until the final day she would never, EVER have another dog. Too much work/commitment/trouble, blah, blah, blah. Weeeelllll she's sorta changed her mind. Though I'd really like a bird dog of some such, I also like terriers. I mentioned a long time ago that Westies seem like cool little dogs and now she's found out one of her co-workers has an uncle who breads Westies, AND she started looking them up on the Intraweb, AND, my guess is sometime in teh future we will have one. I still think it's still WAY too soon and she agrees; we don't want a "rebound dog", but the idea of a new puppy has come up the last couple evenings...

bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2008, 15:27   #90
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

heres my dog
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lincoln.jpg (109.9 KB, 23 views)
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2008, 15:29   #91
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

BigDaddy: That's a chick dog you homo

Taco: Boxers are cool

Rule of thumb: If a dog can't retrieve game you've shot out of the sky or eat a burglar it's not a real dog. It's a faggo chick mutt.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2008, 16:13   #92
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Quote:

Rule of thumb: If a dog can't retrieve game you've shot out of the sky or eat a burglar it's not a real dog. It's a faggo chick mutt.

Preach it
Old 12th March 2008, 16:13   #93
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

dog is 11 this year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg linc_3.jpg (76.5 KB, 21 views)
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2008, 19:50   #94
bigdaddy

Quote:

Agreed, but we have Mescins to fetch birds and I have more armament than the DOD at the house, so i can handle the hamburglars. Therefore, I'll do the lil' dog (again) if it make the Mrs. BD happy....
Old 12th March 2008, 19:57   #95
bigdaddy

PS. As much as I'd love a Lab, German Short-Hair, Retriever, Brit Spaniel or Lewellyn Setter (which, by the way makes a killer quail dog), I frankly work too many hours to properly exercise one. No matter how much I love the good puppy dog, wife and kiddo time comes before dog time. Plus, our yard, while not small, is also not big (we have a pool). Bird dog just not in the cards right now...

PPS. Kick ass dog there Taco!
Old 12th March 2008, 21:45   #96
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy
PPPS: I'm whipped and I know it

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2008, 11:20   #97
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

nothing wrong with a little dog.

don't listen to these testorerone-fueled-because-they're-hiding-homosexual-feelings glory holers.

dogs are awesome, not just some of them. i've met some fucking awesome smaller dogs.

also when i get a dog i probably want a border collie. or a boxer if it isn't too slobbery. some of them are just way too slobbery.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2008, 11:47   #98
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Any dog that can be punted isn't a dog.
Old 13th March 2008, 13:02   #99
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Some smaller dogs are cool, and the appeal of a smaller dog is that it could ride on the motorcycle easier.

Of course the appeal of a big dog in a sidecar is also high.
Old 14th March 2008, 05:34   #100
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

BIG DOGS