Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10th March 2008, 09:15   #61
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: I miss my dogs.

Bonk!

He better be able to hike that other leg or that cast is gonna get rank in a hurry.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2008, 10:39   #62
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Get well soon doggy
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2008, 10:39   #63
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

PS Hippy why don't you try containing your dog so it doesn't get mashed.
Old 10th March 2008, 10:39   #64
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

I'm just sayin.
Old 10th March 2008, 10:53   #65
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I bet the dog has a healthy respect for the road boundary now

Power corrupts.

Old 10th March 2008, 13:57   #66
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
PS Hippy why don't you try containing your dog so it doesn't get mashed.

Never had any problems with him playing in the road. I'm not going to fence in a dog that lives in the middle of nowhere. It's not like I have to worry about him shitting in the neighbor's yard. If he wants to go play in the ditch or dig up ground squirrels in the field I'm all for it. Hopefully he learned a lesson.

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody swerved and hit him on purpose. People are mostly shitbags these days.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2008, 14:09   #67
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

This scenario is exactly why I don't think I'd have a dog running free but I don't live in the middle of nowhere.
Old 10th March 2008, 14:11   #68
Hondo

He does. Post that blowing snow picture again.

Power corrupts.

Old 10th March 2008, 19:28   #69
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
This scenario is exactly why I don't think I'd have a dog running free but I don't live in the middle of nowhere.

I do live in the middle of nowhere and I contain my dog. Lots of my neighbors don't and that has cost me a lot of chickens, plus I've seen dogs shot for fucking with the cows and also runned over on the road. Contain the damn dog.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2008, 04:17   #70
DieHippy

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
I do live in the middle of nowhere and I contain my dog. Lots of my neighbors don't and that has cost me a lot of chickens, plus I've seen dogs shot for fucking with the cows and also runned over on the road. Contain the damn dog.

Doood. He's an inside dog, but when I let him out he likes to roam around for a half hour or so sometimes and that's cool with me. He doesn't runnoft to the neighbors down the road. If he did, then ya I'd do something to keep him close. That little shit has 3.5 acres that he "owns" and sometimes it takes a while to pee on everything before returning to the back door to come inside. Plus sometimes he's gotta stop and attempt to dig up a rodent, cuz that's what his daddy and his daddy before did.
Old 11th March 2008, 07:35   #71
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Wireless fence thing, not wire kind, RF kind, set radius to huge but make it end before road.
Old 11th March 2008, 07:51   #72
DieHippy

Quote:
Wireless fence thing, not wire kind, RF kind, set radius to huge but make it end before road.

I looked at those when I first moved in when he wanted to go around exploring more than I liked, but we worked a lot (evidently not quite enough) with him to keep him in the yard and usually it's not a problem. Maybe time to look again.
Old 11th March 2008, 08:05   #73
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Maybe time to look again.

Gee you fucking think?

Why don't you let your dog get his head crushed by a truck then decide.
Old 11th March 2008, 08:23   #74
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Gee you fucking think?

Why don't you let your dog get his head crushed by a truck then decide.

hippy plans like someone I know

In memory of Johnny

Old 12th March 2008, 04:39   #75
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
hippy plans like someone I know

Hay...
Old 12th March 2008, 06:57   #76
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:

Which RF wireless fence brand would you suggest?
Old 12th March 2008, 07:02   #77
DieHippy

Petsafe must still have the patent on that shit or something. I can't find any other kind.
Old 12th March 2008, 08:38   #78
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bologna.com
Hay...

just sayin

In memory of Johnny

Old 12th March 2008, 08:48   #79
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy
PS to Mal. The little shit sems to be pulling thru it AGAIN. We're ecstatic, but cautious. Today, she started eating again and stated running around quite a bit more...

I miss my dog, too. Didn't post about it last week - couldn't take the ribbing - but we had to put our little dog down last Tuesday. I took her in and held her during the deal. She was 9 years old and a good puppy dog. FUcking sucks; hardest thing I've ever done. We got her ashes back a couple days ago. Whole family still gets choked up whenever we think about her. FUCK...
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2008, 09:20   #80
Hondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy
Didn't post about it last week - couldn't take the ribbing

Hay man...we give a lot of shit about a lot of things but not that. Sorry bro.

Power corrupts.