Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 29th February 2008, 14:10   #21
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: I miss my dogs.

DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th February 2008, 14:13   #22
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Old 29th February 2008, 14:13   #23
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Old 29th February 2008, 14:38   #24
DieHippy

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Last edited by DieHippy : 5th January 2010 at 23:07.
Old 29th February 2008, 14:48   #25
DieHippy

she would want you to have another dog
Old 29th February 2008, 14:57   #26
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Attached Images
File Type: jpg fatboy.JPG (34.9 KB, 35 views)
Old 29th February 2008, 15:02   #27
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Attached Images
File Type: jpg max_dog.jpg (54.3 KB, 34 views)
Old 29th February 2008, 15:11   #28
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Yer a buncha bastages
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th February 2008, 15:28   #29
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

So...yer gonna go get a dog this weekend eh?
Old 29th February 2008, 15:51   #30
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hudson_Spitz_retreiver_pug_01.jpg (336.8 KB, 34 views)
Old 29th February 2008, 15:54   #31
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Attached Images
File Type: jpg rambo.jpg (41.2 KB, 34 views)
Old 29th February 2008, 16:02   #32
DieHippy

puppy breath
Old 29th February 2008, 16:33   #33
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg jazz.jpg (57.0 KB, 78 views)

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th February 2008, 16:37   #34
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

dogs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC006771.JPG (272.3 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00165.JPG (235.8 KB, 82 views)

In memory of Johnny

Old 29th February 2008, 19:30   #35
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

i want a dog so fucking bad it hurts but i refuse to get one until i've got my back yard fenced in.

AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th February 2008, 20:35   #36
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

for fucks sake, after this I want a dog...
Old 29th February 2008, 21:10   #37
bigdaddy
McDonalds has STEAK on ANY breakfast sandwich!

bigdaddy is shaken, not stirredbigdaddy is shaken, not stirred

Awesome dog pics people; I especially liek Hippy's terrier and those hunting shots ROFL posted. NOTHING better than bird hunting over dogs. Nothing.

PS to Mal. The little shit sems to be pulling thru it AGAIN. We're extatic, but catious. Today, she started eating again and stated running around quite a bit more. If she pulls thru this will be the 3rd time in 4 months or so that we had every reason to beleive the Zippy-dog was on deaths door and then she came back around. The cancer is still there and will ultimately take her, but for now, she's sems to be getting back to the little shit that she's always been. Fuck. What an emotional rollercoaster. BUT, IT'S WORTH IT!!! GO GET YOUR DOGS!
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th February 2008, 22:39   #38
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

that lab was gonna be my dog and my best friend bought her, so she's still mine to some extent. She is spoiled rotten now though. that other hairball just shoved his nose in a jar of cheese. A JAR OF CHEESE.

stupid dog, he coulda used a cracker

In memory of Johnny

Old 1st March 2008, 09:37   #39
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

So last night we're at teh bar and mrsMal gets all quiet and then goes into this lengthy question intro about how she doesn't want to upset me or anything and if I'm not ready to think about it that's OK but she was just wondering about if maybe I hadn't been thinking about getting some dogs and they wouldn't be the same kind of dogs or anything and we have to do a better job of socializing them to other dogs and making it possible for them to go to a hotel (kennel) if needed, etc.

I wonder if she's reading the toe behind my back.

MAKE ME SOME DAMN BREAKFAST I'M HUNGRY AND HAVE A LOT OF MOTORCYCLE WORK TO DO TODAY DMAMIT WOMAN!
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2008, 09:45   #40
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

Cheese in a jar is the best cheese evar...