Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 19th August 2008, 13:06   #1
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t
James Hetfield for Border Security Czar!

Heavy-metal fence flap in Terra Linda

HEAVY-METAL superstar James Hetfield of the band Metallica has erected a metal fence on his property on a Terra Linda hilltop, closing off a popular trail and angering hikers, bikers and equestrians.

Someone scrawled "SHAME DISGRACE" on the 300-foot-long, 8-to 10-foot-high corrugated metal silver fence adorned with barbed wire at its far edges.

"Look at the barbed wire. This a serious fence," said hiker Tom McMillan of San Rafael, as he walked along the shiny behemoth late last week.

The fence, at the end of a fire road in the Terra Linda-Sleepy Hollow Divide open space preserve, went up in its present configuration in the past several weeks, according to trail users.

For one of the few times in recent memory, bikers, hikers and equestrians - groups often at odds on trail access issues - are coming together to criticize the fence, saying it blocks access from the Luiz Ranch Fire Road that dates back more than 50 years.

"I now have to get on the road with cars and go another three to seven miles to get to where I want to go," said biker David Lazarini of San Rafael. "It was always open, and it has changed suddenly."

heh. Good fences make good neighbors
>>
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2008, 13:32   #2
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey
Re: James Hetfield for Border Security Czar!

someone needs to hire a few monkeys to fling shit at those guys.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2008, 13:38   #3
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

what a faggot
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2008, 14:01   #4
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
what a faggot

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2008, 14:41   #5
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Hey. He bought the land.
Old 19th August 2008, 15:07   #6
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
Hey. He bought the land.

I have to agree.

The faggots are the one who allowed private ownership of a de facto fucking road.

Now, Hetfield is a cockface because he knew the trail was on the property or should have known during due diligence, etc while buying, and they should have sorted some shit out but he probably said "fuck them I'm in Metallica".
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2008, 15:10   #7
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
I have to agree.

The faggots are the one who allowed private ownership of a de facto fucking road.

Now, Hetfield is a cockface because he knew the trail was on the property or should have known during due diligence, etc while buying, and they should have sorted some shit out but he probably said "fuck them I'm in Metallica".

Well, he doesn't want fans tromping through his petunias while he and Lars prance around naked with Billy Ocean.
Old 19th August 2008, 15:10   #8
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I dunno about KKKalifonia law but around here if that road had been in place for more than 15 years it would have to remain open through adverse possession.

Too bad all of our lawyers here turned out to be such shitbags...

Power corrupts.

Old 19th August 2008, 15:13   #9
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Perry you dirty cocksucker media cunt like spinmeister

here's the rest of the fucking story.

Quote:
But David Warner of Redhorse Constructors Inc. of San Rafael said vandalism of a previous, smaller gate, and of signs and other property along the trail, prompted Hetfield to block access with the large structure.

"It is private property," said Warner, who does construction work for the rocker. "There was some damage done by certain people. If people were cool, this would not be an issue."

Equestrian Connie Berto of San Anselmo, who has frequented the trail for five decades, is upset the fence has cut off access to the Loma Alta Preserve on the other side.

"It's an outrage," she said. "It's a real slap in the face to all the communities who use it."

Hetfield purchased a nearby 500-acre parcel at 3001 Lucas Valley Road in 1999 and, in 2002, submitted plans to build a 14,000-square-foot house, swimming pool and another 6,000-square-foot building that would house a music studio, garage and caretaker's residence. The residence has yet to be built, according to the county.

Since then, he exercised an option to buy the adjoining Luiz Ranch, which includes the disputed 0.8-mile section of trail that had been used by the public. The Luiz family allowed the public to use the trail and pass through the property with little hassle.

County officials hope they can change Hetfield's mind and establish some type of access for the public.

"We realize and understand his concerns, and we respect those, but at the same time, we would like to find a way to maintain access," said Ron Miska, deputy director of the county Parks and Open Space District. "I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. We can have access, he can create community goodwill and we can work with him on some kind of fencing or barrier along the sides of the trail to prevent trespassing. We have worked out similar agreements with others."

Efforts to contact Hetfield through his band's publicist were unsuccessful.

Hetfield has shown civic mindedness in the past. In 2002, he gave development rights to the county for 438.5 acres of his Lucas Valley land, where zoning was allowed for up to 44 single-family homes. The next year, he and his bandmates performed a free concert for inmates at San Quentin State Prison.

Since debuting with an album titled "Kill 'Em All" in 1983, Metallica has risen from the club scene to becoming one of the most successful and influential heavy-metal acts in the world. The band is planning a fall tour through the United States.

Marin Supervisor Steve Kinsey is hopeful something can be worked out.

"It is an important piece that connects people to the Bay Area Ridge Trail. It's important to recognize the long history of that ridge," Kinsey said. "I do believe there is a way, maybe on a trial basis, to see if it can work.

"I'm ready to talk with him."

So the whining cocksuckers were vandalizing his shit, so fuck them.

AND there is a history of public access to the property which there's probably some fucking law about having to be maintained - like if you fuck up your fence line and it's like that for 10 years, then you correct your fence line your neighbor can say fuck you that's my land now - there's some cocksucker real estate bullshit term for that. edit that Hondo knows because he must know some cocksuckers (literal meaning) in real estate.

And lastly Mr. Hetfield: giving away some land isn't going to make your new albums suck any less.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2008, 15:18   #10
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Wasn't this an episode of King of the Hill?
Old 19th August 2008, 16:30   #11
Hondo

Quote:
edit that Hondo knows because he must know some cocksuckers (literal meaning) in real estate.

No..just a lot of family that was good at moving fencelines when nobody was around.

Power corrupts.

Old 19th August 2008, 19:59   #12
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

Quote:
Perry you dirty cocksucker media cunt like spinmeister

here's the rest of the fucking story.

So the whining cocksuckers were vandalizing his shit, so fuck them.

LOL, way to shoot the messenger. At least you followed the link I provided.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2008, 10:48   #13
Sergeant_Zeno
Hella Anal Djibouti

Sergeant_Zeno has caught teh ghey

Personally, I don't give a shit about Hetfield, the vandals, nor the people who want to use that road.

In fact, I am confident that if they all died gruesome horrible deaths today, that I would be completely unaffected.
Old 24th August 2008, 15:32   #14
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergeant_Zeno
Personally, I don't give a shit about Hetfield, the vandals, nor the people who want to use that road.

In fact, I am confident that if they all died gruesome horrible deaths today, that I would be completely unaffected.

I concur. I assume you, Zeno, have the means. Make it so.
Old 25th August 2008, 07:57   #15
binky_snoosh
The Whale Whisperer
.binky

binky_snoosh has caught teh ghey

Quote:

the Vandals are still around?
Old 25th August 2008, 14:45   #16
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

Quote: