Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 1st February 2008, 12:25   #1
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
calibrate hdtv?

i got this badass tv and i thought i read somewhere that you're not supposed to watch it ever until it is properly set up and calibrated.

well i plugged it in and have been using it just fine but sometimes people look yellow (mclane in die hard 4 was yellow almost the whole time and somtimes Dr. House is) and i just have a feeling i'm not seeing what i should be. or maybe that movie and show are meant to be that way.

how do you set it up right? if i just go in the menus and mess with the colors i assure you i will only fuck it up. is there some dvd you can put in or something to set it up right?
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 12:44   #2
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Re: calibrate hdtv?

i can log into it and tune it from here.

What is your IPVHD address?
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 12:50   #3
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

ISF disc.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 13:25   #4
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
i can log into it and tune it from here.

What is your IPVHD address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
ISF disc.

this one right here

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EEXEIW?...0&linkCode=asn

?
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 13:48   #5
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

jorge lewis said buy his thx setup disk. i'm really not sure if there is one, but if there was one he would say buy it.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 13:54   #6
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

go here AC:
http://www.avsforum.com/

those fuckers are an overload of information on HDTV stuffs.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 14:18   #7
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

AVS forum is tech fag nirvana.

WHen the fuck did Monster get their filthy paws on ISF? Cocksuckers. Probably fagged it up with "head monster" Noel Lee.

By head monster they mean he gives head like a monster.

Fucking coke snorting little douchebag, fucking hate the guy.

Ate his food and drank his Patron margaritas though. Fucker.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 14:24   #8
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:

Fucking coke snorting little douchebag, fucking hate the guy.

He and doc bose have butt sechs in between marketing discussions.

But they used to give me lots of free cables.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 14:38   #9
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

Quote:
AVS forum is tech fag nirvana.

YES. Take all advice with a large chunk of sea salt.

I visited there to get some info on the 50" Pioneer before I bought it. The geeks there have merrily provided a ton of data that is mainly geared for pocket protector wearing techy dorks.

For example, some of these goob's create their own "burn in" dvd's for getting the Plasma screen conditioned. Total B.S., just turn the thing on and enjoy it.

Also, one should be careful doing any HDTV calibration as it may void the mfg's warranty.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2008, 15:23   #10
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Enter the following hex code from the remote:

49 20 61 6D 20 61 6E 20 69 64 69 6F 74

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote