Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 26th June 2008, 10:58   #1
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
i need a new suit

where do i go? mens warehouse?

i need a spiffy black suit for weddings and funerals and other events i go to twice a year.

my old suit sucks it has those stupid fucking shoulderpads and the coat is too long LOL SHORTY.

i don't want to pay a tailor a million dollars but i do want something that is nice.

how much does it cost and where do i go

i hope you're as good at this as you are resumes

i got a new pair of vans for dress shoes so i'm good there
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 11:04   #2
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey
Re: i need a new suit

Forget Black... this is the suit you need:

Did Andy Griffith die yet?
Old 26th June 2008, 11:05   #3
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

hahaha

i could maybe do gray but not tan.

i was thinking something a little snazzy with a vest and one of my pocket watches chicks fucking love that shit

with vans and a chain wallet and cheap aviators. and a flask. and a spiffy cigarette case and classic original reissue 1932 zippo. man i'm goin far in this world you just watch me dude
Old 26th June 2008, 11:08   #4
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Good tailoring shouldn't cost too much. It's pretty inexpensive and will make a suit look much better. Chicks can notice an off the rack suit from a mile away and they'll think you're unemployed.

I buy my suits in NYC and get them tailored (for free) by my father in law... who's a tailor.
Old 26th June 2008, 11:14   #5
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

you pick up chicks at funerals? damn shorty.

vans are a nice touch. MrSS has a couple pair of the slipons that are his dress shoes.

the pocketwatch can be a win or a lose, depending on the chick.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 11:24   #6
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
you pick up chicks at funerals? damn shorty

Attached Images
File Type: jpg chaz6.jpg (37.3 KB, 27 views)
Old 26th June 2008, 11:27   #7
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

that is one nasty nasty unfunny man.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 11:54   #8
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phix
Good tailoring shouldn't cost too much. It's pretty inexpensive and will make a suit look much better. Chicks can notice an off the rack suit from a mile away and they'll think you're unemployed.

I buy my suits in NYC and get them tailored (for free) by my father in law... who's a tailor.

i figured i would buy a suit off a rack (mens warehouse) and then have to get it tailored to fit better.

that what you talking about?

Quote:
you pick up chicks at funerals? damn shorty.

have't tried yet. the only funerals i been to were my grandparents.
Old 26th June 2008, 11:59   #9
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Men's Warehouse does tailoring in store (most of them at least).

I mean off the rack like buying it from WalMart or Target or some no frills department store that employs teenagers.
Old 26th June 2008, 12:09   #10
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

sweet thanks i'm gonna go there.
Old 26th June 2008, 12:10   #11
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Deer Shorty:

I feel that you are a big fucking sellout for buying a suit. You were the last bastion of freedom in the world and now you've ruint it.

Choke on your suit as the man rams his fist up your butt. Jerk.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 12:11   #12
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Ps Yer Gonna Like The Way You Loook* I Guarantee It.

*assuming You Like Looking Like A Low Rent Peckerwood
Old 26th June 2008, 12:13   #13
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Unless you have an "in" somewhere the Men's Warehouse is a pretty good bet for your money. You can get some awesome shit for cheap in East Asia but I don't think that'll help you much.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 12:19   #14
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Lol Hondo has a Men's Wearhouse suit.
Old 26th June 2008, 12:21   #15
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

actually some of their shit is fine, I have a couple of their suits. Classic stuff, not cutting edge stuff. Their ties, socks, belts, and stuff like that are all CRAP however. I think that's their profit - the accessory sale.
Old 26th June 2008, 12:25   #16
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

AC: I think S&K still does 2 suits for $50...
Old 26th June 2008, 13:11   #17
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
actually some of their shit is fine, I have a couple of their suits. Classic stuff, not cutting edge stuff. Their ties, socks, belts, and stuff like that are all CRAP however. I think that's their profit - the accessory sale.

Agreed. Don't buy accessories there. My shoes are all Johnson & Murphy...hard to beat them.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 14:27   #18
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...

Nebraskababe has caught teh ghey

All this talk of men in suits is making me horny...
Nebraskababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2008, 14:30   #19
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Got batteries?

PS since you're the expert what kinda toys do chicks like?
Old 26th June 2008, 14:31   #20
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...

Nebraskababe has caught teh ghey

Men's Warehouse...on sale...simple black, classic. $169 Versini four button black vested suit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suitforshorty.jpg (12.4 KB, 23 views)
Nebraskababe is offline   Reply With Quote