Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 23rd May 2006, 11:55   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
This guy rocks

Dude, sweet.

Quote:
Authorities: Marlboro man kills pigeon with sword

MARLBORO … A local man is due to be arraigned Wednesday on misdemeanor animal cruelty charges after he allegedly killed a neighbor's pigeon with a four-foot sword.

Ulster County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals officials said the 41-year-old man told authorities that he was angry because the pigeon was on his property and bothering him. Officials said he then used the four-foot sword to kill the bird.

Society officials said the May 14th incident concerned them because such acts against animals could indicate a propensity for violence against people, although there are no indications the defendant has engaged in such behavior.

The investigation is continuing and more charges could be filed, SPCA officials said. If convicted, the man could face up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine.

Old 23rd May 2006, 12:56   #2
LordOfTheShrooms
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey
Re: This guy rocks

So... Killing an animal with a sword is cruel? If he cut off the fucking bird's head it's just as quick and painless a death as putting a round through the brain.

Plus, it's a fucking PIGEON.

I hope this guy walks.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2006, 13:06   #3
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

he should have run the neighbor thru with that sword for ratting him out.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2006, 13:13   #4
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

I would dump buckets of bird food on his house and watch it get soaked in feces.
Old 23rd May 2006, 18:23   #5
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

let him fucking walk, judge

unless the pigeon was a pet.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2006, 20:47   #6
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

in MT the penaly is double the value of the meat of the animal, unless its on your property and harrassing split hooved critters, then you can just kill it.

Cats count.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2006, 09:37   #7
LordOfTheShrooms
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

So in this case, if MT law applied there, the guy should be getting paid for killing the bird...

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2006, 19:58   #8
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I just heard a story about a cop who was under investigation for killing a bear with his service pistol. He tagged it with his legal spring bear tag and the fish cops said yeah so what. Neighbors were complaining. Fucking out of staters think the bears here are Alan Swanson in a suit, they have no idea.

In memory of Johnny

Old 25th May 2006, 16:46   #9
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
I just heard a story about a cop who was under investigation for killing a bear with his service pistol. He tagged it with his legal spring bear tag and the fish cops said yeah so what. Neighbors were complaining. Fucking out of staters think the bears here are Alan Swanson in a suit, they have no idea.

lol is that a filter
Old 25th May 2006, 20:49   #10
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
lol is that a filter

no, but it will be soon

In memory of Johnny

Old 25th May 2006, 20:55   #11
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
no, but it will be soon

for what word/phrase
Old 25th May 2006, 21:10   #12
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

some faggot?

In memory of Johnny