Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12th August 2009, 08:54   #21
LordOfTheShrooms
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey
Re: i quit smoking

How much per day would you say you ultimately spend using the e-cigarette? I'm not talking about the startup costs or anything, but how much does the stuff you smoke per day cost? I'm trying to see how much money this will save me on a daily basis.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2009, 08:54   #22
LordOfTheShrooms

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
actually that's incorrect shroomy.

It seems that overcoming 19 years of a fucked up metabolism is something you have to adjust to. I've adjusted and now look fucking awesome once again.

Good for you. No, seriously.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2009, 13:50   #23
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

we need pics of the awesome in order to judge.

No pics = you're ugly

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2009, 16:47   #24
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms
How much per day would you say you ultimately spend using the e-cigarette? I'm not talking about the startup costs or anything, but how much does the stuff you smoke per day cost? I'm trying to see how much money this will save me on a daily basis.

a 3ml bottle is ~$3 @ innovapor.com

i still have the first one i got but i've switched them around a bit. so let's just say you end up using 1ml / day at the most. that would probably mean a shit ton of use.

that would be my guess.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2009, 18:28   #25
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Just_call_me_Q is a fatty! Look the fuck out!

Oh so you can refill these bitches - that is awesome - I just assumed that it was a use cartridge once and toss away kind of deal...

How many "Packs of Cigarettes" are in a 3ml bottle?
Just_call_me_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2009, 18:33   #26
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Is there a forum for these things? I think I am mostly sold and want to read up. I am thinking I would buy 2-3 of the devices, in case I lost one or if one failed, to have backups, and then would order a years worth of the good stuff.

Damn it would be nice just not to have to head to the store for smokes... I also like the idea of being able to use where ever, as my tobacco growing state just banned smoking in restaurants and bars, and that takes effect in December.
Old 12th August 2009, 18:38   #27
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Also, is there any smell inside when you use these, and exhale? Like would someone sitting at the same table as me, notice an oder?
Old 12th August 2009, 19:37   #28
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_call_me_Q
Oh so you can refill these bitches - that is awesome - I just assumed that it was a use cartridge once and toss away kind of deal...

How many "Packs of Cigarettes" are in a 3ml bottle?

i would guess a bottle would last me a week? some where between 4-10 packs would be my guess. 3ml is tiny. like a cocaine vial.

Quote:
Is there a forum for these things? I think I am mostly sold and want to read up.

here's the SA thread if you can read it. http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=3171692

Quote:
I am thinking I would buy 2-3 of the devices, in case I lost one or if one failed, to have backups, and then would order a years worth of the good stuff.

i would recommend doing this after you buy one and try it. you might not like it. but yea you need backups. charged batteries for when yours dies, and the atomizers are just heating elements and fail over time.

Quote:
Damn it would be nice just not to have to head to the store for smokes... I also like the idea of being able to use where ever, as my tobacco growing state just banned smoking in restaurants and bars, and that takes effect in December.

smoking is about to be banned every where here too. so far, my e-cig is good to go but the FDA is talking about banning those nationwide since they can't tax them they haven't tested them.

Quote:
Also, is there any smell inside when you use these, and exhale? Like would someone sitting at the same table as me, notice an oder?

barely. if you are actually in the cloud you can vaguely smell it for a second. if i were on one end of the couch and you were on the other you wouldn't know i was smoking it if it weren't for the cloud.
Old 12th August 2009, 19:53   #29
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

I found this site - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com -- From what I am reading the FDA is going after these things hard, like you mentioned in your reply to me. Even though the FDA study showed these things to be 1000 times safer than smoking, and as safe as the patch.

Reading some of these threads makes it sound like putting meth in school lunches may be an easier battle with the FDA.
Old 12th August 2009, 19:57   #30
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

one of the e-cig forums just went through some major drama. don't know which one but apparently one of them is full of assholes.
Old 12th August 2009, 20:10   #31
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

This isn't drama, that I have found - it's just a section of the site, and there is a lot of negative news, from media sources posted.

Looks like the e-sig is in for a fight. All the people on the forum I am reading and linked to are pro e-sig, and users, they are posting about the fight to ban these in one section of the forum.
Old 12th August 2009, 20:58   #32
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
This isn't drama, that I have found - it's just a section of the site, and there is a lot of negative news, from media sources posted.

Looks like the e-sig is in for a fight. All the people on the forum I am reading and linked to are pro e-sig, and users, they are posting about the fight to ban these in one section of the forum.

thats the drama i heard about. but since i don't view those forums i don't give a good god damn.
Old 12th August 2009, 21:08   #33
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

I give a good god damn, only because when I invest in something, I want a ROI.

If a drop a ton of coin on this, I would like to be certain I am not going to be arrested for using in the near future.

I mean sure I still buy and use pot, but I know I can only do that in safe zones like my home, or like minded people's home. I want this to rock out everywhere with.
Old 13th August 2009, 06:15   #34
Soulslayer

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

or hey, i got an idea. quit making excuses and just quit smoking.
Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 06:20   #35
Soulslayer

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

seriously. ill even mail you a copy of the book if it will get you to shutup talking about it and just do it already.
Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 16:50   #36
phxhawk
Administrator

phxhawk has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
seriously. ill even mail you a copy of the book if it will get you to shutup talking about it and just do it already.

The book says people should get their own...and NEVER give away your copy.

phxhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 18:25   #37
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxhawk
The book says people should get their own...and NEVER give away your copy.

Yeah, and every movie you go see, you have to watch an ad saying "You wouldn't steal a car, rape a baby, and kick a puppy would you? Well thats exactly what you are doing when you download a movie"
Old 13th August 2009, 20:07   #38
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

So how many of you homos are sucking on electronic penises?

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 20:23   #39
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

This makes me want a cigar.
Old 13th August 2009, 20:51   #40
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
So how many of you homos are sucking on electronic penises?

Say what you want, but I like the idea of not twitching and being able to smoke in the office, bar, restaurant, church, temple, and or synagogue.