Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 14th May 2010, 10:44   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Obama sits down to talk with Taliban

What the fuck? ma head is about to splode. these fucking liberal cunts are dissolving our nation into a puddle of unicorn piss.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,7187117.story

WASHINGTON — President Obama signaled Wednesday that, despite his earlier hesitation, he may embrace a plan by his Afghan counterpart to reconcile with certain Taliban leaders in hopes of uniting the country and ending a conflict that has stretched nearly nine years.

Obama and Afghan President Hamid Karzai, speaking to reporters at a joint White House news conference, downplayed grievances that had flared into public view in recent months, straining the partnership between the two governments.

"With respect to perceived tensions between the U.S. government and the Afghan government, let me begin by saying a lot of them were simply overstated,'' Obama said in the East Room of the White House, with Karzai standing to his right in a purple and green striped robe.

But they said tensions were bound to recur and that difficult work remained in addressing one another's concerns, such as corruption in the Afghan government and civilian casualties resulting from U.S.-led military action.

» Don't miss a thing. Get breaking news alerts delivered to your inbox.

Only last month, Karzai warned he might join the Taliban insurgency rather than yield to foreign pressure to reform his government. Karzai also accused western powers of rigging elections and morphing into an invading force.

But after two days of meetings in Washington and a session with Obama in the Oval Office, Karzai seemed determined to set aside suspicions. His tone was respectful and patient and he repeatedly nodded in agreement as Obama spoke. Obama kept his gaze fixed on Karzai as the Afghan leader addressed an audience that included Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates and an array of diplomats and military leaders. Then Obama and Karzai embraced and kissed deeply and fondled each others' nutsacks.
Old 14th May 2010, 11:13   #2
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Obama sits down to talk with Taliban

Karzai is going to ram his uncut cock into Obama's Kenyan fudge tunnel.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2010, 14:57   #3
Julius
Huh?

Julius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down UnderJulius is Thunder From Down Under

Obama wants to surrender? Maybe he will time it to fall on the 9/11 tenth anniversary while having a low flying jet airliner cruises over Manhattan again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Not near as bad as jewliusses assplosion

Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2010, 20:01   #4
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius
Obama wants to surrender? Maybe he will time it to fall on the 9/11 tenth anniversary while having a low flying jet airliner cruises over Manhattan again.

Who knew he was French German Kenyan, eh?