Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10th December 2007, 08:17   #1
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
alex jones megathread

this is a thread where i post awesome things that i hear late at night on my shortwave radio. mainly it's alex jones.

last night alex said that there was a study in WW 1 or 2 that showed 90% of soldiers won't pull the trigger when in close sight of the enemy.

then he said the military invented the game DOOM to train soldiers to pull the trigger.

now the rate is 90% that soldiers in combat will now pull the trigger at close range.

thanks DOOM!
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 08:19   #2
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Re: alex jones megathread

a few weeks ago i learned that the government has been implanting nano robots into my brain through my local municipal water supply.

however he gave no solution as to how to remove the robots but some people were lucky enough to have never drank GOVERNMENT WATER so they don't have the nano robots in their brains. YET.

it is only a matter of time for them though. pretty much we are all fucked.
Old 10th December 2007, 08:22   #3
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

president johnson personally sent bomber jets to destroy one of our ships to draw us into vietnam. the jets took off for a target but then realised when they got there that it was a friendly vessel. the pilots didn't want to shoot but they had to. alex jones has the taped recording of johnson on the phone telling them to do their damn jobs and then they did it.
Old 10th December 2007, 08:42   #4
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

with all that Alex Jones knows, it's a wonder they've let him live this long.

Maybe he's a nanobot.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2007, 10:22   #5
LordOfTheShrooms
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

We should pool our money and have you moonbats put to sleep.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote