Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 2nd December 2006, 00:27   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
spineless minneapolis

Motherfucker

Quote:
MINNEAPOLIS
Airport officials said Friday they will consider setting aside a private area for prayer and meditation at the request of imams concerned about the removal of six Muslim clerics from a US Airways flight last week.

durkha durkha mohammeds jihads
Old 2nd December 2006, 09:45   #2
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Re: spineless minneapolis

goddamnit, i would have glady gone to lunch yesterday in Tempe and waved my middle finger at these asshole terrorists. We should have rounded up all these muslim fucks and placed them in containment camps the day after 9/11. Just like the japs and germans, lock these retromingent fuckers down in cages and search and seize all mosques and muslim facilities.

Quote:
A group of about 100 Muslims gathered at Tempe Beach Park on Friday, in front of US Airways headquarters, to appeal for equal treatment and justice.

Led by Mahdi Bray, executive director of the Washington, D.C.-based Muslim American Society Freedom Foundation, the group prayed and listened to speeches of support from Jewish and Christian representatives as well as two talks by Bray himself.

They were there to protest the removal last week of six imams, or Islamic spiritual leaders, five of whom live in the Valley, from a US Airways flight from Minneapolis to Phoenix. The incident has drawn national attention and could result in a lawsuit against the airline.
advertisement

"Deliberate injustice is more fatal to the one who imposes it than on the one on whom it is imposed," Bray said. "We want to tell US Airways that second-class citizenship is not an option."

Only one of the affected imams attended the gathering.

Ahmad al-Shqeirat, spiritual leader of the Islamic Community Center of Tempe, addressed the group only in a final prayer.

He said in an interview that the imams are likely to file a discrimination lawsuit against US Airways next week.

Old 4th December 2006, 08:16   #3
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Fucking Albany airport had mullah waiting rooms for that shit. The door had a plaque calling it a Meditation room saying that it had "All Religious Texts for our travellers" and places to "reflect"

I looked in the window... 4 fucking floor pillows facing Mecca.
Old 4th December 2006, 09:03   #4
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

lighten up guys, we gotta give the assholes somewhere to prepare for blowing up the next airplane.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2006, 09:08   #5
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

I hope these rooms are bugged.