Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 31st January 2013, 19:45   #1
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
fucking china

i'm going to shanghai for like 10 days and i've never really been out of the country

what the fuck man

seriously i'm going to goddam china. what do i do.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2013, 21:06   #2
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: fucking china

Two chicks at the same time
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2013, 22:41   #3
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I'd listen to Hippy. He's pre-med.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2013, 01:25   #4
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Seconded. I did that just before Xmas. I still grin thinking about it. it was fuckin great. FUCKING GREAT.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2013, 01:26   #5
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

WTF are you doing in Chinastan? Besides breathing in smog and absorbing lead paint.

Get some dim sum.

Old 1st February 2013, 07:37   #6
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Find the chink laundry that Julius is trapped in, pee on his face and slap him with a chicken.
Old 2nd February 2013, 10:09   #7
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

they have a drunk driving gocart track. seriously it's a bar with a gocart track. they advertise it as a drunk driving gocart track.
Old 2nd February 2013, 11:56   #8
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Take a chikkin. If you don't have one PM me your address and I'll send you one...since you never respond to you fucking text messages.

Power corrupts.

Old 2nd February 2013, 14:59   #9
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
they have a drunk driving gocart track. seriously it's a bar with a gocart track. they advertise it as a drunk driving gocart track.

We have that here. It's called Montana.

Old 2nd February 2013, 23:12   #10
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

"Montucky"
Old 3rd February 2013, 16:15   #11
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

i'm not taking some gay ass rubber chicken

also mal eats brunch
Old 3rd February 2013, 16:25   #12
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Brunch = bourbon drinks at 10:30.

Fuck yeah I eat brunch

And if you don't you're a faggot

Old 3rd February 2013, 16:54   #13
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Just_call_me_Q is a fatty! Look the fuck out!

Why take a chicken to the country that makes them?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130203_165006.jpg (223.8 KB, 33 views)
Just_call_me_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2013, 22:51   #14
Sergeant_Zeno
Hella Anal Djibouti

Sergeant_Zeno has caught teh ghey

In China they advertise whores by nationality and price on their sandwich boards.

Make sure you establish what kind of Asian you want to fuck before you bust open your wallet.
Old 4th February 2013, 02:04   #15
Hondo

You should get Julius' advice on this. Or Phix.

Power corrupts.

Old 4th February 2013, 19:05   #16
Soulslayer

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

Quote:

also mal eats brunch

does he ever stop eating?

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2013, 19:12   #17
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
does he ever stop eating?

Do you ever stop making caller ID jokes?

Old 7th February 2013, 23:38   #18
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Two chicks at the same time

*two chicks who are not hiding penises* at the same time

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2013, 23:40   #19
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
We have that here. It's called Montana.

yessir

In memory of Johnny

Old 7th February 2013, 23:41   #20
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
i'm not taking some gay ass rubber chicken

also mal eats brunch

hmmm, youre right its never worked at all ever

In memory of Johnny