Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 6th November 2011, 20:50   #141
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Re: Random shit thread

i read this whole thread

it was good until the broke chikken part

sorry chikken
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2011, 10:33   #142
LordOfTheShrooms
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

It's hilarious how absolutely horrible Nintendo 64 games look on a 65" screen.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2011, 13:43   #143
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
i read this whole thread

it was good until the broke chikken part

sorry chikken

It is what it is. I've decided I will likely give up all interest in my son. After 14 years of complete pain and agony with that fucking cunt its the only solution to get her out of my life. I am sick of fighting her. Sick of her being able to fuck with me through my son. I either give him up or kill her. I don't want to go to jail or kill myself that bad yet so its no more kid. I'll still be broke and have to pay dad taxes for 5 years but at least I won't have to deal with it anymore.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2011, 14:32   #144
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

What happened to the plan?

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2011, 15:23   #145
Soulslayer

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

fuck bitches.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2011, 16:24   #146
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I'm just fucking done, I don't care about shit anymore. I'm done, I get it. There is no my life, but the life I am handed. I have no say in anything and can only do what someone else does to me. I fucking get it, and I'm done. Shoot me in the fucking barn, I'm sick of trying to give a shit about anything. Fuck it. Fuck it right in the ass.

In memory of Johnny

Old 7th November 2011, 17:18   #147
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Dude....offer still stands. Let me know if you need anything.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2011, 18:57   #148
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

damn
Old 7th November 2011, 20:04   #149
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Dude....offer still stands. Let me know if you need anything.

Hell yeah dude, warm up the fucking wood chipper.
Old 7th November 2011, 20:17   #150
Soulslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
I'm just fucking done, I don't care about shit anymore. I'm done, I get it. There is no my life, but the life I am handed. I have no say in anything and can only do what someone else does to me. I fucking get it, and I'm done. Shoot me in the fucking barn, I'm sick of trying to give a shit about anything. Fuck it. Fuck it right in the ass.

I have been trying to tell you motherfuckers this for about 5 years...no one listened.

Now you know how I feel...and its bullshit ain't it?

Old 7th November 2011, 21:43   #151
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Dude

Old 7th November 2011, 23:03   #152
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

fucking weak
Old 7th November 2011, 23:28   #153
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
I have been trying to tell you motherfuckers this for about 5 years...no one listened.

Now you know how I feel...and its bullshit ain't it?

Onel, it's not the same. Your shit sucks, but it's uncontrolled suck. You get handed a shit hand cause your kids fucked up, and that sucks. Really, it does. I have a perfectly healthy normal happy go lucky kid who is getting fucked up by someone intentionally. He has a chance at being great but it's destroyed by a vindictive cunt. I feel for you and would fix it if I could. In fact if you can wait a couple years I'll do what I can to get your kid a trip to the crazy sick camp the people I work for have. Would be the time of his life. In the meantime I'm gonna walk from my house, in the best interest of my child.

In memory of Johnny

Old 7th November 2011, 23:31   #154
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Actually, if any of you has kids you want to send to this kid camp let me know. It's insane.

In memory of Johnny

Old 8th November 2011, 01:50   #155
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

What is this camp of which you speak?

Power corrupts.

Old 8th November 2011, 06:57   #156
Soulslayer

no chikken, I was just comparing the fact that we both have mentally incompetant people to deal with...yours just have a choice whether to be retarded or not.

fuck bitches.

any woman that feels their child is better off without a strong male influence in their lives is fucking it up...period. you can't fix stupid.

Old 8th November 2011, 06:58   #157
Soulslayer

and I appreciate the camp offer, but my kid is so out of touch with reality he wouldn't even know he was there..

Old 8th November 2011, 10:51   #158
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

http://sites.younglife.org/camps/was...h/default.aspx

I can't do shit about getting you in other than letting you know they take so many kids that very often there are open spots that never get used. It will cost some money but will also be one of the best times your kid will ever have.

fuck bitches

In memory of Johnny

Old 8th November 2011, 12:13   #159
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Brian we love you.

But I don't get it. I don't see how he's better off with you throwing in the towel. Am I missing something?

Wish like hell I could do something useful. I've never seen you sound defeated. Fuck that stupid bitch. Your son(s) won't benefit from you fighting her hammer and fucking tongs? I'm pretty sure they will.

Dammit I wish you didn't have to deal with this but I'm not so sure retreat is the right choice.

Old 8th November 2011, 12:16   #160
Hondo

I'm more than not sure...I'm positive it's a bad idea. You give up and your son is going to wonder why you quit forever. Kids (especially boys) need their dad in their lives. You can't walk away bro...

Power corrupts.