Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 29th November 2011, 13:42   #181
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Random shit thread

what's a $1 million dollar policy run on a trailer in Bumfuck, MT?

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2011, 13:59   #182
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
what's a $1 million dollar policy run on a trailer in Bumfuck, MT?

A whole fuckwad more than before the new law.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2011, 22:09   #183
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I gotta get me a trailer.

And tie a bitch up in it.

Fuckin fuckers. Fuck em.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2011, 03:00   #184
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Just_call_me_Q is a fatty! Look the fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
I gotta get me a trailer.

And tie a bitch up in it.

Fuckin fuckers. Fuck em.

Sounds like a fun weekend!!!
Just_call_me_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2011, 09:36   #185
LordOfTheShrooms
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

New mousetrap design. Kind of neat.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2011, 16:57   #186
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Do they make one for niggars?

Old 9th December 2011, 19:06   #187
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Have to be a big one to get a watermelon inside it

Power corrupts.

Old 11th December 2011, 11:20   #188
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Removing the drum/tub from one of these front load washers is goddamn ridiculous. Got it out just because of the challenge. Fuck you samsung. But I'll probably buy another samsung to match the dryer.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2011, 12:51   #189
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Just lifting one of those motherfuckers is a chore. I think they have a 200 pound cement block in them.
Old 11th December 2011, 13:33   #190
Hondo

Just curious...why are you guys buying those front load washers? Are your clothes any cleaner with them than a traditional one? Those suckers are 2-3x as expensive as a traditional washer and not nearly as reliable. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

Power corrupts.

Old 11th December 2011, 16:33   #191
DieHippy

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
Just lifting one of those motherfuckers is a chore. I think they have a 200 pound cement block in them.

They do have concrete weights in the front of the drum to help with vibration.

I bought it a couple yrs ago half price on black Friday. Well the wife did, but ya it does a pretty good job and uses a lot less water. Spins the clothes nearly dry too. There's some nice uprights too but they're just as expensive
Old 11th December 2011, 17:16   #192
Just_call_me_Q
BEEFCAKE!!!!!!

Just_call_me_Q is a fatty! Look the fuck out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
Spins the clothes nearly dry too.

This.... You can do laundry must faster in a front loader. because of the high spin rate I can dry clothes as fast as I can wash them.
Just_call_me_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2011, 18:03   #193
Hondo

I dunno...the company bought me a conventional set back in 2007 that does an outstanding job. The set was $600. No real frills...just solid performance. Then again I'm doing laundry for just me and not a whole household of people. I don't dry a whole lot of stuff either. Baking your clothes in a dryer fucks up the colors and shortens the life of the fabric. 10 minutes to knock the wrinkles out,hang it up and air dry.

Power corrupts.

Old 11th December 2011, 20:20   #194
DieHippy

Quote:
Baking your clothes in a dryer fucks up the colors and shortens the life of the fabric. 10 minutes to knock the wrinkles out,hang it up and air dry.

old people joke about wearing the same clothes for years and years.
Old 11th December 2011, 20:39   #195
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

I have one of those brunette clothes washers. She's only like 110 lbs.

Old 11th December 2011, 21:06   #196
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Mal am win
Old 12th December 2011, 10:46   #197
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Hippy has more than one female in his household, which means the washing machine runs 10x more than actually needed. I'm not sure what the fuck is the reason for this but its a god damned fact.

In memory of Johnny

Old 12th December 2011, 16:24   #198
DieHippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
Hippy has more than one female in his household, which means the washing machine runs 10x more than actually needed. I'm not sure what the fuck is the reason for this but its a god damned fact.

tell him what he's won, bob!

new towel every shower. new pajamas every day. new sweatshirt every day it's worn. gotta change clothes to go to the fair board meeting tonight for two hours. holy fuck.

i've used the same towel for almost a month before I realized it. i wear a sweatshirt outside working when it's chilly. i can wear it over. and over. and over until it's actually dirty. wanna go out for dinner? ok i'll change my shirt.
Old 13th December 2011, 14:32   #199
Hondo

What is it with chicks and a new towel after one use? You just got out of the fucking shower. It's CLEAN. Hang it up to air dry and use again. WTF? Don't even get me started on the toilet paper use....

Power corrupts.

Old 13th December 2011, 17:58   #200
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
What is it with chicks and a new towel after one use? You just got out of the fucking shower. It's CLEAN. Hang it up to air dry and use again. WTF? Don't even get me started on the toilet paper use....

VAGINAS

In memory of Johnny