Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 6th November 2011, 20:35   #1
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
i have to quit drinking

i suck at it

i blacked out and made out with a fat girl or something.

no idea how i made it home, no idea how i got inside (someone had my keys)

i remember going to the 3rd bar feeling just fine, ordering a beer, and then i woke up in my bed.

so don't drink if you take a xanax after not eating for 3 days.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2011, 21:42   #2
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: i have to quit drinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin

Never try and drink 'em pretty Shorty. That's a bad plan.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2011, 22:47   #3
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Never try and drink 'em pretty Shorty. That's a bad plan.

we were joking about chubby chasing a few days before that night and i guess a big bitch walked in the bar and i remembered our discussion and looked at my buddy and said "YEA THERE SHE IS"

i guess
Old 7th November 2011, 05:55   #4
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

You succeeded with bipedal navigation and did not require a giant spatula to scrape you off the sidewalk.

So you win the prize and banged a fatty. Achievement 100%
Old 7th November 2011, 07:00   #5
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

finally got some answers - a week later.

the bartender took me home, she said i was wasted but funny. still dont know how i got in my house, but i only got in to about 5% of the trouble i thought i got in to so thats awesome.

i guess i only made out with the random girl. i was pretty sure i didnt bang her but now i'm almost positive so thats way good too.

i'm still quitting.

ALSO: hey jim do any of your sources have anything about jagermeister actually being rebranded nyquil?
Old 7th November 2011, 13:39   #6
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

its not the booze, its the pills. pills are bad. quit taking pills and keep drinking

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2011, 18:56   #7
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
its not the booze, its the pills. pills are bad. quit taking pills and keep drinking

you're not wrong here.
Old 7th November 2011, 20:07   #8
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Stop drinking? Fuck that. You take away alcohol you take away one of the best legal methods of making life tolerable.
Old 7th November 2011, 23:11   #9
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
you're not wrong here.

Pills will kill you in one night. Booze takes years.

Trust me, I'm pre med.

(not really)

Pills bad.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2011, 12:20   #10
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

You blacked out and a bartender (female) took you home.

I am not seeing the problem

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2011, 12:49   #11
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Exactly. ^^

The police were not even involved..sheesh
Old 8th November 2011, 13:59   #12
binky_snoosh
The Whale Whisperer
.binky

binky_snoosh has caught teh ghey

Quote:

... not seeing a problem here...
Old 8th November 2011, 18:31   #13
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by binky_snoosh
... not seeing a problem here...

Old 8th November 2011, 18:34   #14
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Did you knock over a cripple? Tell gay jokes to gay people? Spill a beer on some chick's tits to make them sparkly? make a joke about fucking the fat girl within earshot of said fat girl who is the lead guitarists girlfriend? Drive blind ass drunk into the night?

Old 8th November 2011, 18:36   #15
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Did you knock over a cripple? Tell gay jokes to gay people? Spill a beer on some chick's tits to make them sparkly? make a joke about fucking the fat girl within earshot of said fat girl who is the lead guitarists girlfriend? Drive blind ass drunk into the night?

That was a pretty first-rate performance...especially for the first time half those people had ever seen you.

Power corrupts.

Old 8th November 2011, 20:17   #16
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Mal was trying to make an impression on something other than the pavement.
Old 8th November 2011, 21:28   #17
Hondo

He made an impression on the crippled guy...and an impression on Shane. Both of them in turn made an impression on the ground when they crashed into it.

Power corrupts.

Old 8th November 2011, 21:38   #18
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

it drives me crazy blacking out and not having any idea what i did for the 8 hours i was awake and active and vocal in public without any sort of control over myself.

when i drink, i go full bore. i can't ever just have a beer and chill, it's none or 20. and i always black out and fuck something up.
Old 8th November 2011, 22:01   #19
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

I didn't count Shane toppling. That was his fault for
Sister fucking and having no balance.

Old 9th November 2011, 02:16   #20
phxhawk
Administrator

phxhawk has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted

That was tops, Mal. Dan has a cane now, the gays still laugh at you and think you're gay. I missed the sparkly tits. It was the bass player, not the guitarist. Still don't know how the fuck you got to the hotel and back in Gilbert without going to jail.

Nice show.

phxhawk is offline   Reply With Quote