Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 4th August 2012, 08:20   #21
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Re: hey

religion is dumb
anyone should be able to marry whom ever they want
guns are awesome
abortion should be legal

and other stuff that makes the toe redneck people mad
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2012, 09:43   #22
Soulslayer
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

i'm voting for anyone that's not in office already. fuck em...conservative, liberal, they're all doing a shit job. i say we wipe the board and start over with a whole new fresh batch of fucktards.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2012, 09:52   #23
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
i'm voting for anyone that's not in office already. fuck em...conservative, liberal, they're all doing a shit job. i say we wipe the board and start over with a whole new fresh batch of fucktards.

is hungover still around let's elect him.

it will be hilarious.
Old 4th August 2012, 12:06   #24
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Jim went sober. It wouldn't be nearly as entertaining as it once would have been.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2012, 18:30   #25
Soulslayer

He's sober...for now...

Old 5th August 2012, 10:49   #26
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

good for him.

i don't drink too much anymore either. too much trouble. i'm not very good at it.
Old 10th August 2012, 22:59   #27
TennesseeChick

TennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrix

There are so many things I'd like to type...but the futility of it all doesn't escape me.
Old 11th August 2012, 01:02   #28
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
religion is dumb
guns are awesome
abortion should be legal

I'm not a toe redneck apparently.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2012, 12:46   #29
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

BIG ASS TITS
Old 11th August 2012, 19:27   #30
TennesseeChick

TennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrix

Attached Images
File Type: png vote.png (54.0 KB, 15 views)
Old 11th August 2012, 19:33   #31
TennesseeChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin
religion is dumb
guns are awesome
abortion should be legal

Religion is not dumb
Government shouldn't be involved in marriage
Guns ARE awesome
Abortion already is legal, but shouldn't be

Having a sense of right and wrong isn't redneck. It's all fine and good to be a "live and let live" person as long as the rest of us are taking care of things for ya. It's such a cop out because it requires no thought or action on the part of those who espouse it. If life really was like that, we'd live in chaos. Fuck...why am I even trying...
Old 11th August 2012, 19:48   #32
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Religion IS dumb. A strong faith in God...that's a totally different thing.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2012, 19:58   #33
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Religion IS dumb. A strong faith in God...that's a totally different thing.

Fucking preach on it chief. Add to it: Religion/faith is a personal thing so keep it to yourself unless asked.
Old 12th August 2012, 07:20   #34
Soulslayer

Religion is dumb, but it makes a lot of people happy so I wish they'd just have it, but keep it to themselves.
Government should allow gays to get married but call it something else, and stop making it look like we're all against them getting MARRIED, which we're not...and tell the truth that we're just against them being CALLED married. fucking news media bullshit propaganda
Guns are awesome.
Abortion is legal and should be. What needs to be illegal are the moron dipshits that hang out protesting with signs and pictures of aborted fetuses that make my children ask questions they are way too young to ask and understand. douchebags need to be picked off by passing cars expeditiously.

Old 12th August 2012, 10:40   #35
LordOfTheShrooms

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

“Marriage” should be taken out of the law books. All legal contracts previously referred to as a “marriage” should be reconstituted as “civil unions” and should deal only with property rights. All future contracts should be defined as “civil unions”. The government can create a standardized contract and people can use that, or draft their own if they prefer (like is already done with prenuptial agreements). It should be treated as any other contract and anyone who meets the existing legal criteria for entering a contract (age of majority, not under duress, sound mind, etc.) should be able to enter it. The only involvement the government needs to have beyond that is in the event of death, separation (let’s get rid of the word “divorce” in the legal dictionary as well), or some breach of contract under the set terms.

“Marriage”, as an “I love you and want to spend my life with you” arrangement needs to be exclusively between two people (or more, I don't care; it's not my fucking business) and, if applicable, their church.

Problem fucking solved.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2012, 10:43   #36
LordOfTheShrooms

Wait, didn't I already post this solution here somewhere?

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
Old 12th August 2012, 10:47   #37
LordOfTheShrooms

Well I don't see it so I'll just leave it there