Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 5th March 2008, 14:24   #81
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Dilemma

Nevar pass up a 3-way unless she's a total dog or a fatty.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2008, 14:43   #82
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

or married and I shouldn't be messin with her in the first place

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2008, 14:47   #83
LordOfTheShrooms
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

If the husband is a freak and ok's it then it's ok.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2008, 14:51   #84
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Text her this:

I was wondering how much for a 3-way.

When she replies in some sort of "OMG I can't believe you said that like I'm some sort of whore" send this:

I meant how much would you pay ME?
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2008, 14:55   #85
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooflechicken
or married and I shouldn't be messin with her in the first place

Jebus...I guess OneL's guilt trip worked on you. Now that you are appointing her as your moral compass will you stop drinking too? All you need now is a hefty dose of bitterness and you can be the Big Sky version of her...

Power corrupts.

Old 5th March 2008, 14:55   #86
Phix
       Cheesus

Phix has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Text her this:

I was wondering how much for a 3-way.

When she replies in some sort of "OMG I can't believe you said that like I'm some sort of whore" send this:

I meant how much would you pay ME?

ZING!

Old 5th March 2008, 15:57   #87
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Jebus...I guess OneL's guilt trip worked on you. Now that you are appointing her as your moral compass will you stop drinking too? All you need now is a hefty dose of bitterness and you can be the Big Sky version of her...

no, no, no, and no

If I hadn't been drunk it wouldn't have happened. I've turned her down before and will again.

In memory of Johnny

Old 5th March 2008, 16:43   #88
Hondo

WHat if you get dr0nk again? I mean in the unlikely chance that happens?

Power corrupts.

Old 5th March 2008, 16:53   #89
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

who me? I wouldn't count on it.

In memory of Johnny

Old 5th March 2008, 17:16   #90
Hondo

Quote:
who me? I wouldn't count on it.

On getting drunk? I'll take that action. What's the odds B?

Power corrupts.

Old 5th March 2008, 17:58   #91
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

I wanna meet the idiot that wouldn't

In memory of Johnny

Old 5th March 2008, 18:09   #92
Hondo

Quote:
I wanna meet the idiot that wouldn't

I'm pretty sure he's on this board...

Power corrupts.

Old 5th March 2008, 18:53   #93
Soulslayer

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

there you go again hondo. getting all upset because another guy isn't as much of a whore as you are. you act like it's a BAD thing that he wouldn't do it again.

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2008, 18:54   #94
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

oh I'm plenty whore enough, just would rather whore around with non married whores.

I have a new dilemma shaping up.

In memory of Johnny

Old 5th March 2008, 19:37   #95
LordOfTheShrooms

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he's on this board...

Probably be me. I'm already the guy who while too drunk to stand on his 21st birthday turned down sex from a hot chick because he had a girlfriend even though she lived 2000 miles away.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2008, 19:46   #96
Stiffy
Optimus lame.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
I have a new dilemma shaping up.

Yes, you should definitely pee in her butt.
Old 5th March 2008, 20:05   #97
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheShrooms
Probably be me. I'm already the guy who while too drunk to stand on his 21st birthday turned down sex from a hot chick because he had a girlfriend even though she lived 2000 miles away.

you may as well send your money to Hondo now.

In memory of Johnny

Old 5th March 2008, 20:52   #98
Hondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulslayer
there you go again hondo. getting all upset because another guy isn't as much of a whore as you are. you act like it's a BAD thing that he wouldn't do it again.

No I'm not upset at all. And you don't know a damn thing about me so how about shutting up? Your incessant moralizing and whining grates on my nerves. It was a lot more fun when you had meh quit. I miss Nimby.

Power corrupts.

Old 5th March 2008, 20:55   #99
sammich
Just a fishy guy with a couple vices!

sammich has caught teh ghey

so what's the deal...did ya blow a load on her nose again or not?

sammich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2008, 21:09   #100
Soulslayer

Soulslayer has caught teh ghey

Quote:
And you don't know a damn thing about me so how about shutting up? Your incessant moralizing and whining grates on my nerves. It was a lot more fun when you had meh quit. I miss Nimby.

take a lesson from your own book. you don't know a damn thing about me so you can shut up too. your bullshit trying to stir things up and piss me off on purpose is really getting fucking old.

but it's ok when you act like an ass...as long as no one else says anything about it, right?

Soulslayer is offline   Reply With Quote