Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 27th March 2012, 20:20   #241
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Random shit thread

new engine in the z?
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2012, 20:22   #242
DieHippy

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

i scarfed down a can of kipper snacks. been a long time and forgot how deliosioso they were. i think they will have a permanent place in the food stash.
Old 27th March 2012, 21:24   #243
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Kippered snacks and hot sauce + crackers is a meal.

Really good flavor
Old 27th March 2012, 22:41   #244
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Those damn triscuit olive oil and cracked pepper crackers go good with anything.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2012, 10:34   #245
phxhawk
Administrator

phxhawk has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
Kippered snacks and hot sauce + crackers is a meal.

Really good flavor

^^^^ The best.

phxhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2012, 11:26   #246
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHippy
new engine in the z?

crusher

I'm still getting fucked, just by a slightly smaller penis. Its kinda like they moved the giant ass raping nigger out of my cell and replaced him with an efeminite white guy who at least kisses my neck before he shoves it in.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2012, 13:38   #247
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Stiffy is your new cellmate?

Power corrupts.

Old 28th March 2012, 22:02   #248
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Stiffy is your new cellmate?

Nah, stiffy never gets laid

In memory of Johnny

Old 30th March 2012, 00:15   #249
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Excellent Stiffy joking in this Fred.

Kipper snacks as in smoked herring?

Really?

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2012, 18:31   #250
LordOfTheShrooms
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

The injuns are trying to get us back for that whole genocide thing.

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2012, 21:59   #251
DieHippy

Booze production halted this week for scheduled maintenance. Batting .100 for curveballs thrown at me until wet magnetic fluorescent particle non destructive examination discovers supar dupar weird transverse cracking in a critical pressure vessel. I was really hoping for a 7-8 week vacation while a new tank end bell was produced. But they found a new one in Minnysoohhhhta. Queueucue teh boilermakers and their torch. And welder. 1500 lb of dead weight sucks trying to move to/from the second story.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg da.JPG (120.7 KB, 52 views)
Old 31st March 2012, 12:48   #252
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Batting .100?

Yuo miss lots

Old 31st March 2012, 14:47   #253
DieHippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Batting .100?

Yuo miss lots

fuck ya
Old 1st April 2012, 20:26   #254
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
fuck ya

You'd probably miss

Ps fag

Old 1st April 2012, 21:04   #255
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Fuckin injuns

In memory of Johnny

Old 2nd April 2012, 17:50   #256
DieHippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
You'd probably miss

Ps fag

ya as in ya. or yes.

not ya as in you. our youins.
Old 2nd April 2012, 18:09   #257
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
ya as in ya. or yes.

not ya as in you. our youins.

Oh yuo meant yeah.

Old 17th April 2012, 22:28   #258
DieHippy

I just took a batch of jerky off the smoker and put it in the dehydrator to finish tonight.

Then I went outside and whiskey peed off my deck while my dags were peeing in the yard. I felt a something touch my foot. Piss was richocheting off the tip of my belt. I'm going to take off my sock and go to bed now. I'm not worried about my belt.

But I'll finish watching doomsday preppers first.
Old 17th April 2012, 23:01   #259
Hondo

Channeling Shane tonight eh?

Power corrupts.

Old 18th April 2012, 11:39   #260
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

nah, I could follow that post

In memory of Johnny