Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 14th January 2012, 20:24   #221
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.
Re: Random shit thread

I'm in downtown Denver. I can take all the tebow hype but these fucking hippies are about to make my head explode.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2012, 21:04   #222
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Den-va. Lotsa mexicans
Old 15th January 2012, 00:13   #223
DieHippy
Hella Bolognafried Warrior

DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.DieHippy tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco
Den-va. Lotsa mexicans

Seems to be on north side. They washed my truck today.

I think the jimmy johns guy charged me a couple bucks more because of
hippies.
DieHippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2012, 09:36   #224
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Denver is just a high altitude clone of San Francisco now. You're just going to find faggots, hippies and foreigners there now.
Old 10th February 2012, 13:28   #225
LordOfTheShrooms

LordOfTheShrooms has caught teh ghey

It amazes me that George Lucas has managed to supplant the Sith as the primary antagonist of the franchise.

George Lucas Now Says That Han NEVER Shot First

Quote:
History revisionists. I hate them. But not as much as I hate George Lucas for making Han shoot last. Now, with Star Wars 3D about to arrive to the theaters, Lucas has completely lost it. He now says that Han NEVER shot first:

Quote:
The controversy over who shot first, Greedo or Han Solo, in Episode IV, what I did was try to clean up the confusion, but obviously it upset people because they wanted Solo [who seemed to be the one who shot first in the original] to be a cold-blooded killer, but he actually isn't. It had been done in all close-ups and it was confusing about who did what to whom. I put a little wider shot in there that made it clear that Greedo is the one who shot first, but everyone wanted to think that Han shot first, because they wanted to think that he actually just gunned him down.

Poppycock.

George, how do you have the thermal detonators to try to rewrite history in this way? Do you think we are stupid? Wasn't it enough to paint that stupid laser blast coming at an stupid angle from Greedo? Do you really think that, if Greedo shot first, he would have missed Han at point blank? Was he the son of two Stormtroopers?

No, George, you can draw all the lasers you want and add all the wider shots you want, but you can't rewrite history. If Greedo had shot first, Han would be dead, period.

linky

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
LordOfTheShrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2012, 13:10   #226
TennesseeChick

TennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrix

Denver is libtard/hippy nirvana. Also the traffic...completely insane. Nimby grandparents buried there. Haven't been back since last funeral. Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Old 22nd February 2012, 14:14   #227
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I'm in la, it's hot. No Shane in sight.

In memory of Johnny

One life I'm gonna live it up
I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough
Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
I'm on top as long as the music's loud
Rooflechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2012, 15:43   #228
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Look for a guy sleeping on the corner of a major intersection.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2012, 15:54   #229
TennesseeChick

TennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrixTennesseeChick is Teh Banz0rnatrix

...or whacking off on a park bench. (Literally saw that in NYC.)
Old 22nd February 2012, 17:02   #230
Hondo

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

You stayed and watched too didn't you?

Power corrupts.

Old 22nd February 2012, 17:07   #231
TennesseeChick

No, I kept walking...fast. NYC was my first big trip out of Nebraska about 18 years ago. I was green and FREAKED THE HELL OUT. The gay pride parade was that day, too. Farmer Lisa got some eye opening
experiences that day.
Old 22nd February 2012, 22:15   #232
phxhawk
Administrator

phxhawk has caught teh ghey

You're supposed to close your eyes. I've been told it stings.

phxhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2012, 23:16   #233
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.Rooflechicken tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxhawk
You're supposed to close your eyes. I've eaten a lot of man load and it stings.

In memory of Johnny

Old 7th March 2012, 15:28   #234
LordOfTheShrooms

Roofles in the UK

Quote:
A firestorm set off in a pair of men's trousers has left a British apparel company deflecting allegations of sexism and denying that it thinks laundry is strictly a woman's job.

It's not every day that care instructions sparks controversy, but that's what happened after British journalist Emma Barnett picked up her boyfriend's pants while tidying the house.

Underneath the usually customary "machine wash warm" instructions, the tag offered a less appropriate option: “OR – GIVE IT TO YOUR WOMAN, IT’S HER JOB.”

Barnett tweeted an image of the tag on Monday, prompting an immediate outcry on social media and demands to out the company, Madhouse.

linky

Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
Old 26th March 2012, 22:15   #235
Rooflechicken
Hella gort maringa

LC has finally started payments.

In memory of Johnny

Old 26th March 2012, 22:52   #236
Hondo

Awesome. Apparently Brian season in Montana is over...but apparently it's still on in Arizona.

Power corrupts.

Old 26th March 2012, 23:10   #237
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

I shaved my head with a razor. Like totally bald.

Nobody fuckin noticed.

But sweet I don't have to pack clippers any more. Just a razor.

But lol.

Last time I did it I was young. It was tough because of my thick hair. This AM it was fuckin easy and fast.

I attribute that to razor technology.

Ok fuck I was bald as fuck.

It feels good though. I been rubbing my own head all day. My scalp too.

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2012, 09:21   #238
LordOfTheShrooms

Grats, bri

Old 27th March 2012, 13:17   #239
phxhawk
Administrator

phxhawk has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
Awesome. Apparently Brian season in Montana is over...but apparently it's still on in Arizona.

I have the torch now...

phxhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2012, 14:14   #240
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxhawk
I Will take the ring into Mordor...

maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote