Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 30th March 2006, 22:33   #41
incognito

Re: Democrats are tougher on national security

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
You can't be older than 13?

Nah...................my 13 year-old only watches FoxNews, I try to get balance in my life.

Speaking of balanced
Quote:
http://www.issues2000.org/Domestic/J...un_Control.htm

(On The Issues: EVERY POLITICAL LEADER ON EVERY ISSUE)

Who underwrote that? The NRA? or THE BUSH FOR PRESIDENT committee? (I missed wher the compiler owned up to it) I didn't realize McCain's issues were so confined.
Old 30th March 2006, 23:08   #42
maladjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito
Nah...................my 13 year-old only watches FoxNews, I try to get balance in my life.

Sucking cock AND taking it up the ass does not qualify as balance.

Quote:
Speaking of balanced
(On The Issues: EVERY POLITICAL LEADER ON EVERY ISSUE)

Who underwrote that? The NRA? or THE BUSH FOR PRESIDENT committee? (I missed wher the compiler owned up to it) I didn't realize McCain's issues were so confined.

Are you wearing your hockey helmet you fucking retard?

If you look at the bottom of hte page, there's links to quotes from McCain on lots of issues, not just gun control. Each quote states where it came from, looks like mostly newspaper articles. That site's pretty damn impartial, it just presents the candidate's own words on topics, what exactly is your beef if you can articulate it you vapid twat?
Old 30th March 2006, 23:36   #43
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...

Nebraskababe has caught teh ghey

vapid=+25
Nebraskababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2006, 23:51   #44
incognito

Quote:
what exactly is your beef if you can articulate it you vapid twat?

Nothing Really.........just engaging in spirited discourse,- and you're right, you did say "read all the way to the bottom",- and I didn't.

I just look forward to 2008 with great trepidation. On the republican side you're looking at Santorum, Dr. "SHE LIVES!!" Frist, or McCain. The Dems got Biden (if he runs), and Hillary.
Old 30th March 2006, 23:55   #45
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
Noth and you're right, you did say "read all the way to the bottom",- and I didn't.

Holy shit...you admitted you were in error. What kind of liberal are you anyway?

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2006, 00:19   #46
incognito

Liberal? I actually prefer the antiquated term. "Moderate".............. it used to be a political sub-group prior to Jan, 2001.

One thing I'll agree with Maladjusted on,- two party system sucks.
Old 31st March 2006, 10:25   #47
maladjusted

Quote:
Nothing Really.........just engaging in spirited discourse,

No you're not, you are just disagreeing and being a fucking moron. Discourse would occur if you brought something to the table, which you are apparently incapable of doing. You have not presented a single idea worth a shit.

Keep banging those pots together, Mongo.

Quote:
- and you're right,

Wow, anything else you'd like tell me that I already fucking know?

Quote:
I just look forward to 2008 with great trepidation.

No POTUS can destroy this nation. We lived through Carter and Clinton.
Old 31st March 2006, 13:12   #48
maladjusted

Re: Not Photoshopped

Where are the gun toting lunatics when you need them? Feinswein, Boxer, Schumer, Pelosi, Kerry, Billary -- how many fucking targets do you need?

Security around Pelosi is bound to be a joke compared to knocking off a former POTUS, where's the disgruntled former military religious whacko w/ teh NRA belt buckle at already?
Old 31st March 2006, 15:10   #49
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...

Nebraskababe has caught teh ghey

You know, if you look at all of the politicians in that picture, they look dried up and forlorn. If you look at President Fox on t.v. today, he looks like he's wearing flip flops with a margarita under the podium. Hmm...
Nebraskababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2006, 18:22   #50
iczorro
GO TO JAIL
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro iczorro

That's cause he's president of Mexico. What's the worst that can happen if he fucks up?
iczorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2006, 19:32   #51
incognito

Quote:
No you're not, you are just disagreeing and being a fucking moron. Discourse would occur if you brought something to the table, which you are apparently incapable of doing. You have not presented a single idea worth a shit.

Actually, all I did was disagree with:
Quote:
Except wars in two countries and a huge anti-terror campaign at home in the face of withering attacks from his many opponents w/o the benefit of a helpful press.

9/11 happened and the Bush Administration masterfully exploited the situation and people's sense of patriotism to cowl all detractors, especially the press (and all those opponents in congress). In that regard, Bush, or perhaps Rove, was a frickin' genius.

Please note, I fully supported the action; I'm not saying it was wrong at the time. But to say that Bush had to fight a wave of opposition and an antagonistic press corp at home is fucking retarded.

To suggest that the strong economy and a ballooning (is that a strong enough word) deficit supported by foreign investors is of little concern is niave.

You hated Slick Willy? Fine. I swear to myself every year that the following election day I'm going to vote for someone instead of against someone; but then, what are you gonna do?
Old 31st March 2006, 19:48   #52
Hondo
I'll knock your chicklets hella the fuck out

Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.Hondo tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Quote:
But to say that Bush had to fight a wave of opposition and an antagonistic press corp at home is fucking retarded.

Step away from the hash pipe dude.

Bush did get a somewhat of a free pass from the press for about a year. That all ended with the run up to the Iraq invasion and he's been spear chucker for them ever since.

Power corrupts.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too

Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2006, 13:11   #53
incognito

<-----------Setting aside hooka
Old 1st April 2006, 13:12   #54
Hung0v3r

^
|
|
|
Faggot
Old 1st April 2006, 13:30   #55
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

--------->

LOOK OVER THERE
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2006, 19:21   #56
Stiffy
Optimus lame.
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Stiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowlStiffy is an amazingly feathered fowl

Quote:
9/11 happened and the Bush Administration masterfully exploited the situation and people's sense of patriotism to cowl all detractors

He gave everyone hats?
Old 2nd April 2006, 14:12   #57
gilor

gilor has caught teh ghey

I didn't know there were leftists on this board. Are there more or just that icognito troll?
Old 2nd April 2006, 16:10   #58
Hung0v3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by iczorro
That's cause he's president of Mexico. What's the worst that can happen if he fucks up?

he absconds with 4 billion bucks liek the last one
Old 2nd April 2006, 17:30   #59
incognito

^

|
|
|
pencil neck
Old 3rd April 2006, 09:23   #60
maladjusted

Quote:
to say that Bush had to fight a wave of opposition and an antagonistic press corp at home is fucking retarded.?

Around 9/11/02 + 1 second all that support when down the shitter because Bin Laden's head was not on a pike at ground zero and you damn well know it, you patchouli stinkin' cock gobbler.