Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 23rd September 2006, 16:39   #1
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey
Goddamn hippies shit on 9/11 monument

Our spineless vagina loving govna thinks its just fucking great.

Ass HOLEs

read here, hit the link that drops you down to shock and awe, this blog has photo's of the ridiculous shit that was built into this thing.

http://members.cox.net/espressopundi...ck%20and%20Awe

And more detailed photo's and shit
http://www.floppingaces.net/2006/09/...memorial/print

Hey Janet Napalitano, EAT A DICK YOU FUCKING CUNT.
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2006, 17:18   #2
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Re: Goddamn hippies shit on 9/11 monument

if that was in my town i'm pretty sure i'd tear it down.
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2006, 23:24   #3
Hung0v3r

Taco,

As a resident of the State of Arizona, your tax dollars helped to build that.

Think about this....a chunk of your next paycheck will help maintain it. If you opt not to pay, you are an instant felon and surrender your rights guaranteed to you by the Constitution. Government sure is neato isn't it?
Old 24th September 2006, 00:07   #4
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Think about this....a chunk of your next paycheck will help maintain it. If you opt not to pay, you are an instant felon and surrender your rights guaranteed to you by the Constitution. Government sure is neato isn't it?

Tack on another reason why i am moving out of here.

I think that memorial is the most shitty memorial ever, in any category. It doesnt even work if it's cloudy out or some fatass family of navajos is standing on the goddamn shadow words.

It looks like a fucking bus stop / freeway rest area.

but hey, i should at least be thankful that the words are in english. :frown:

Not to mention its useless after the sun sets. I would be willing to chip in to have that motherfucking monstrosity removed and crushed.

This issue is by far not resolved, after drudge posted it the shitstorm has been brewing. Im sure we are not done hearing about this anytime soon.
Old 24th September 2006, 07:15   #5
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

The Moonbat Arizona 9/11 Memorial
Old 24th September 2006, 12:36   #6
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for

seriously not kidding about a PUNK ROCK ANARCHY TEEN ANGST NINJA SUICIDE mission to dismantle, destroy, or modify it.
Old 25th September 2006, 06:59   #7
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Why don't you and the rest of the "driving trucks on rocks" club put your penile replacements on wheels to good use for a change?

Tie your manly tow ropes and winches to that thing and haul it to the recycling center.
maladjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2006, 10:21   #8
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
Why don't you and the rest of the "driving trucks on rocks" club put your penile replacements on wheels to good use for a change?

Tie your manly tow ropes and winches to that thing and haul it to the recycling center.

this is a very very good idea.

the best would be to make a better sculpture and swap them.
Old 25th September 2006, 10:24   #9
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.maladjusted tells the truth. It's not his fault.

Plasma cutter!

Just carve FUCK AL QUESO into it in huge letters.
Old 25th September 2006, 11:03   #10
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

Soo, i wrote to Janet Napalitano expressing my disgust in this memorial.

Quote:
The 9/11 Commission approved the design and inscriptions.

· The Arizona 9/11 Commission was created in 2003 by Executive Order 2003-02 by then-Governor Jane Dee Hull, and the legislature unanimously passed HB 2350 in 2003 to allow the memorial to be built in Wesley Bolin Plaza. The Commission included family members of those who died in the terrorist attacks, business leaders, clergy and Arizona's first responders who participated in the Search and Rescue mission at the World Trade Center in the days and weeks that followed the terrorist attacks.

At the dedication ceremony on 9/11/06, Commission member Donna Bird of Tempe, whose husband Gary died in the attacks, called the memorial "comforting and dynamic" and that its materials of both concrete and steel showed the nation's ability to move on with "steel resolve of Americans to embrace our future, with no fear."

To create the memorial, the Commission contracted with CoLAB + Jones Studio, Inc. to design and McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. to build the memorial.

The quotes used in the memorial came from 2 sources.
The first is the bipartisan national 9/11 Commission that was appointed by President Bush.
The second, from oral interviews conducted by a public historian at Arizona State University's History Department. ASU was hired by the Commission to conduct interviews and collect information from Arizonans who had personal connections to the tragedies.

The quotes were fact-checked by advisers to the Arizona Historical Advisory Commission and approved by the Commission. The final statements in the memorial were selected to show a range of thoughts and feelings regarding Arizona's experiences with 9-11 and timelines of what happened on that day and since.

The quotes include the final words of victims who called their families before losing contact, and phrases describing the hopelessness felt by Arizonans struggling to make sense of the attacks. Also included in the inscriptions are patriotic messages and other statements in support of the United States and its leaders. A few examples:
"I'LL BE HOME FOR DINNER TUESDAY NIGHT"
FEELING OF INVINCIBILITY LOST
LAST FAINT WORDS "HELP ME"
DUG 8 HOURS ONLY FOUND ONE HELMET STRAP
216 AZ FIREFIGHTERS RESPOND TO WTC
9:29 AM PRESIDENT ASKS NATION TO JOIN IN MOMENT OF SILENCE

The memorial was paid for with contributions from private corporations and individuals, with no taxpayer dollars involved. The 9-11 Memorial is a very moving tribute to those who died that day, and individuals are encouraged to come see it for themselves.

Michael Haener
Deputy Chief of Staff
Office of Governor Janet Napolitano
602-542-1278

Old 25th September 2006, 11:25   #11
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Why don't you post your letter to her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco
Die you hippy bitch why cant teh memroril be somethin we coold ride over in our 4wheel drivers?

Old 25th September 2006, 11:50   #12
Hung0v3r

oops.

No tax payer dollars involved.

Who owns the property it sits on?
Old 25th September 2006, 12:36   #13
taco
don't tax me bro

taco has caught teh ghey

State Capitol land, at Wesley Bolin plaza.

No tax payer monies = im less irritated at this metal vagina.
Old 25th September 2006, 12:54   #14
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

Congrats to the moveon.org type assholes.

Exploiting jihadi acts of war and mass murder as opportunities to erect literal guilt complexes on American soil. They tried it at Ground Zero. They tried it at Shanksville. They have succeeded in Arizona, a suburb of Kalifornia.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2006, 12:59   #15
Hung0v3r

No taxpayer money to build it, but on "public" property.

Ask the "Deputy Chief of Staff" if the private corporations and individuals also created a fund for the maintenance of the metal shit stain. Also, I would write everyone who voted for the creation of it, and ask them if they did ANY form of oversight after the vote or if they just voted YES on the concept and then trusted whatever the "Commission" decided was ok.
Old 25th September 2006, 13:02   #16
sandman
Upon us all a little rain must fall.

sandman is a fagg0t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung0v3r
Also, I would write everyone who voted for the creation of it, and ask them if they did ANY form of oversight after the vote or if they just voted YES on the concept and then trusted whatever the "Commission" decided was ok.

start here:

Listed are member's of the Governor appointed Commission to build the AZ 9-11 Memorial at Wesley Bolin Plaza. Their time was donated to build this "worthwhile" project.

http://www.az911memorial.com/Governo...%20Members.htm

sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2006, 13:13   #17
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung0v3r
Order an outfit from pigfuckinghalalmotherfuckers.com and go firebomb their houses in it

Old 25th September 2006, 13:30   #18
Hung0v3r

i wonder if the same guy who designed the website designed the monument. jesus fugly christ

Old 25th September 2006, 13:44   #19
maladjusted
Hellappotamus

They need somebody with your astucia.
Old 25th September 2006, 14:23   #20
Hung0v3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
They need somebody with your astucia.

that's twice you've tried to point out that you looked up and translated my sig. You want an award or something?