Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob  

Go Back   Gianni's Bar and Grille. Guns and shit. And Bourbon. And occasional side boob > Honeycomb Hideout > The Lt. Allen Swanson Project
Victim Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 13th July 2006, 07:39   #1
Hung0v3r

My Country Tis of Not Me

The nature and extent of our current national crisis, as well as its causes and cures, are the subject of intense political struggle. I offer this letter as a contribution to that struggle and debate in hopes of helping to bring the communion of knowledge to all of us. Read on, gentle reader, and hear what I have to say. Americans is like a giant octopus sprawling its slimy length over city, state, and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of self-created screen. Americans seizes in its long and powerful tentacles our executive officers, our legislative bodies, our schools, our courts, our newspapers, and every agency created for the public protection. Okay, then, let's move onto the really good part of this letter, the part in which I get to tell you that were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be Americans's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Americans to help it spawn delusions of despotism's resplendence.

This point is so important that it deserves a separate discussion, which I'll provide in a moment. But first, let me just say that I'm not writing this letter for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival. And what about Americans's spin doctors? They, like Americans, are perverted saboteurs.

Americans has compiled an impressive list of grievances against me. Not only are all of these grievances completely fictitious, but the pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to compile readers' remarks and suggestions and use them to win the culture war and save this country? Just because I understand Americans's protests doesn't mean I agree with them. This may be a foregone conclusion, but Americans's sound bites are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, I want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Americans still has the ability to deny the obvious. In these days of political correctness and the changing of how history is taught in schools to fulfill a particular agenda, my current plan is to address the real issues faced by mankind. Yes, it will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but its collaborators amount to nothing more than meddlesome, ignominious wankers riding on the back of a social fungus attacking the body politic. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: Its suggestions are as devoid of meaning as the squawk of an angry bluejay. And I can say that with a clear conscience because it is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when it's confronted with inconvenient facts. Before long, however, Americans is likely to switch to some sort of "conduct business in a scurrilous, manipulative way" approach to draw our attention away from such facts. Americans's comment that it can achieve its goals by friendly and moral conduct is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Not only did all of us misfortunate enough to have to listen to it make that comment become dumber as a result but I feel that a lot more people now understand why I believe that if Americans's plan to violate values so important to our sense of community is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to grant people the freedom to pursue any endeavor they deem fitting to their skills, talent, and interest. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that if it wants to be taken seriously, it should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from Americans.
Old 13th July 2006, 09:36   #2
AnimalChin
DRINK CHEERWINE

AnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what forAnimalChin has potential, we're not sure what for
Re: My Country Tis of Not Me

first they ask you to read: "Read on, gentle reader, and hear what I have to say."

then blow it in the next sentence: "Americans is like a giant octopus sprawling its slimy length over city, state, and nation."
AnimalChin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2006, 09:55   #3
maladjusted

tg/dr
Old 13th July 2006, 10:17   #4
Nebraskababe
Pretend I still look like this...

Nebraskababe has caught teh ghey

I stopped at "Everyone is so jealous of America's success as a nation, that we have to constantly try to find fault and blame all the evils of the world on one country."
Nebraskababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2006, 16:43   #5
Dr0nkenKitty
Hella Dingy Broad
I'm *this* close to silently protesting.

Dr0nkenKitty has caught teh ghey

I stopped at "The"
Old 14th July 2006, 16:51   #6
bologna.com
Retard

bologna.com has caught teh ghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladjusted
tg/dr

bologna.com is offline   Reply With Quote